Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 5)

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Congratulations new AT and lovely name Smile
Ansh these days are taking their scenes upto another level Thumbs Up S telling A firmly that she needs to focus on taking care of her father and A's response Star

Looking forward to Sji teaching Amol cycling Smile

Edit - Aditi - thanks for the Ansh scene - loved how S said those who are complaining will always do - both knew whom they were talking about without taking names.. Brilliant piece of writing for that scene and dialogues too Clap

Edited by umam - 28 December 2014 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujagangel3RTeehisusmita_goofyCat_blushing

pandeypriya03 IF-Sizzlerz
pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
congo for new AT
nice AT  name

i think this news ll come either on wed or thursday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
The moment I read the AT name I knew it Anjali ka suggestion hoga

Love the name for obvious reasons

Bye AT HS marathon on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Hello AT !

Welcome New AT, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, very nice and apt name for the upcoming AnSh track.

I just caught up with yesterday's episode, overall a good one. Shiv-Amol and Anandi scene was cute with Amol emphsizing it was a Man to Man talk, the kid's growing up fast.

But I simply loved this scene, it has so much depth. Anandi was deeply hurt and was actually
looking for a  loving assurance from Shiv. And she got it in abundance. Shiv was all fired up
and knocked some sense into her.

The actors did extremely well to portray these emotions.

I wish all my AT friends a warm and wonderful holiday season filled with merriment Smile.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Anjujagangel3LauraMumam_goofyCat_RTeeblushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Vijaya fab creation... Yes scene indeed emotional...

hurt sadness in Anandi's eyes Shiv noticing ...saying family doesn't have any objection those who had keep blabbering always complains

in way Shiv saying DB is not family for her Anandi shd not bother at all ignore Bapu ...perfect lines ... Like Gowri wrote writers deserves applause

I don't know Shiv look bit furious determine when Anandi hugs him... Hope Shiv have word with Daddu ... Daddu shd give some piece of mind to her ...

if she is on hunger strike then Daddu shd ignore her i feel Anoop will demand his office place Daddu telling him again ... DB directly won't say anything she love luxurious lifestyle in KB doesn't wana give up at any cost

angel3tellygeekumam_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

Hello AT !

I wish all my AT friends a warm and wonderful holiday season filled with merriment Smile.

Superb
And Thank U Embarrassed for the creations ( ansh scene of month)

Anjujagtellygeekumam_goofyCat_RTeeblushing

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Vijaya fab creation... Yes scene indeed emotional...

hurt sadness in Anandi's eyes Shiv noticing ...saying family doesn't have any objection those who had keep blabbering always complains

in way Shiv saying DB is not family for her Anandi shd not bother at all ignore Bapu ...perfect lines ... Like Gowri wrote writers deserves applause

I don't know Shiv look bit furious determine when Anandi hugs him... Hope Shiv have word with Daddu ... Daddu shd give some piece of mind to her ...

if she is on hunger strike then Daddu shd ignore her i feel Anoop will demand his office place Daddu telling him again ... DB directly won't say anything she love luxurious lifestyle in KB doesn't wana give up at any cost

Thank you for the uploaded AnSh scene Aditi.

In my opinion Shiv was genuinely concerned only for Anandi's dad. Shiv is a man of strong convictions and no body can budge him away from what he truly believes in.
He is right and very clear it doesn't matter what DB or any one else have said, they have taken responsibility of Khajan's health  and they have to meet their objective of making him again hale and hearty. He wouldn't allow Anandi to think in any other direction.

Edited by tellygeek - 28 December 2014 at 6:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujagangel3umam_goofyCat_RTeeblushingaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Lovely job with the still and moving creations Vijaya.

It was a beautiful scene. As it is Khajan Singh would be feeling hesitant about staying at his daughter's married home with all her in-laws around given his old-fashioned thinking, On top of it Anandi, who never had a second thought about treating her in-laws same as her parents, having to hear those bitter words from DB about her father's presence in the house.

This is as much her home as anybody's. Why should a girl be made to feel small about looking after her parents in her married home.

Anandi does not want to be disrespectful and therefore listens to all the nonsense. And she does not want her father to be insulted. Therefore she prefers moving him out of the house but will not stop caring for him.

Shiv has no two thoughts about it. To him there was never any question of Khajan Singh not staying with them and being looked after them.

Shiv is staying in KB because he loves the family and likes being with them. Not because he has any compulsions. He earns enough, can get a palatial govt. accommodation with security and staff any time he says so. He is not dependent on anybody and therefore has no need to bear the nonsense being dished out by Anoop and DB.

If the situation had been reversed, and DB had to go to BIlaria, she would have expected to be waited upon hand and foot. Why should the scenario be different for a girl's parents or relatives coming to stay with her...

angel3tellygeekumamanshurg5_goofyCat_blushing

Go to top