Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 146)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
shiv say anandi that bade papa and papa going to hug but db has to make comment in between ?. makhan kaka and ds come to meet anandi at kb .ds give chakki to anandi and say it is good for pregant woman and ask anandi to daily grind coriander .ds meet khajan and say anandi told that u r getting well and I have heard that u dont want to come here .khajan kunvar sa force me to come here .otherwise it is sin to drink water in daughter .db say first khajan has come now this ds say how r u samdhan db say I am fine .let me bring tea for u ds say but anandi is here

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Chit15umam_goofyCat_RainbowSunChahat_A_Doshi

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
 Read previous posts and come to know that there is a hope of change in the track. 

I truly wish that CVs come into their senses and drop the idea of bumping off Shiv completely from Anandi's life. If they still do it it will certainly backfire on them. Viewers who have seen years of sufferings and pain for Anandi already , may not digest that Anandi have to suffer again and leave watching this show . 

Though I do not agree with their theory that a woman needs to suffer heart wrenching pain to give a push for starting a struggle to make a place for herself . But if they are determined to give that push to Anandi then it is better that they send Shiv in coma for some time instead of completely bumping off from her life. Anandi will cry buckets and with her hope alive she will harden herself to face all the possible challenges in the absence of Shiv's support, be it on family front in the form of Anoop and DB or any financial crisis. 

If Choti Anandi can survive after being declared dead by doctors then why can not Shiv became healthy again after being declared critical? 

CVs hope you are listening. Evil Smile Your goal of removing support system of Anandi can be fulfilled by it ,her tears will connect viewers with the show only if there will be hope for her future happiness.It will happen only if Shiv will stay alive by her side.No amount of professional success can fill the vacuum in her life created by Shiv's absence. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagLauraMtellygeekChit15MisseshaumamAdr_RushRTee_goofyCat_Chahat_A_Doshi

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
New montage is Dead 
We want Shiv back cvs!!! You cannot give such a big shock to Anandi at the happiest stage of her life!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15LauraMtellygeekMisseshaumamanshurg5_goofyCat_dixie123aparnaumablushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
No Shiv in montage... Anandi in simple look prominent behind her BH couple

Chodo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekumam_goofyCat_RainbowSun

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Omg

They have already started showing montage of wifoe anandi and in the background jg2

Kill cvs

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagtellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
DS is an angel
 New montage DeadAngryOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagtellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_blushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
What will it take to get Subhadra out of the serial...she is getting on my nerves. Any other serial, and I would have stopped watching it by now with such a character in it...Dead

Dadisa is indeed a rockstar and needs to be around.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15tellygeekMisseshaumamanshurg5_goofyCat_Adr_Rushblushing

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
ds say to khajan if db talk u rubbish give her back .db ask to put clove in khichdi but ds stop db not to put clove at khichdi .as it is not good for pregnant woman in beginning .preganant woman eat clove during delivery .before this db ask ds to stay in haveli , ds say I have plan to stay here one night .ds come to anandi and ask anandi is db is behaving well with u .anandi say .ds say db is going to add clove at khichdi but I stop her .anandi say may be db dont know that clove should not added at khichdi .ds say but at least she should have keep quite .ds advice to anandi if db give u anything to eat do check it .anandi has fb how she faint how db use to give her prasad .anandi agree .

no shiv in montage today .anandi is sad in montage

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Chit15umamdixie123_goofyCat_Chahat_A_Doshi

Go to top