Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 141)

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Anjujagangel3tellygeekChit15umamhisusmitadixie123anshurg5_goofyCat_aparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Watch out for us we are the 'In Love' couple in town

Mere chaand ko dekhakr kahin chaand na sharma jaaye

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Anjujagangel3tellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_Adr_RushaparnaumaRainbowSun

Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged

This smile will be snatched away in a few days CryCryCry

Itne pyar karne walon par kya payr nahi aayega

Kahin an jaa aaj kahin mat jaa

Phir mile na mile ye pal ye sama

Baahon mein aa jaa

Edited by Chahanya - 11 January 2015 at 10:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988tellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_Adr_RushRainbowSun

Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Arti posted that article which say Shiv will be shot during the felicitation 

Anandi ka darr of Shiv being shot when he had gone to rescue Mannu now coming true

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

Here's to the loving couple who are perfect in every sense, there's only one AnSh !

Anandi and Shiv can never be separated, A True Love Story Never Ends.
Vijaya these are all way too beautiful.
I just can't understand how the writer can be so heartless as to destroy something so beautiful.
How can they destroy their own beautiful creationsOuch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988AnjujagtellygeekChit15umamhisusmitaanshurg5_goofyCat_dixie123Adr_RushRTeeChahat_A_Doshi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Why is it so difficult to understand that they are not bumping off Shiv because they can't replace Sid but because they want cash in on Anandi's sorrows trials and tribulations?
Had they wanted to replace Sid they wouldn't be planning for such a heroic ending for him.They would have simply replaced him just before the delivery just like they replaced the female protagonist before she actually confessed her love to Shiv.

-----------------
Any ways I just don't agree with this twist in the story of Anandi .Killing Shiv is not necessary to show the strength of the kacche umar ki pakki rishte nor is it necessary to show Anandi as a strong powerful woman.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15LauraMtellygeekMisseshahisusmitaRTeeanshurg5Chahat_A_Doshi

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hello AT Smile

Thank you Aparna. Nothing can be more beautiful than the AnSh bond.

Anjali -  Beautiful pictures. These pictures of dreamy AnSh are now so painful to watch. Ignorance is bliss, rightly said.

Will Anandi ever celebrate Teej now ? She looked so beautiful in those episodes with Shiv by her side desperately waiting to get a glimpse of the full moon so that he could feed some water to his fasting wife.
Quote from Wikipedia - "The Hariyali Teej festival is also celebrated to remember the reunion of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, the day when Lord Shiva accepted Goddess Parvati as his wife. Goddess Parvati fasted and was austere for many years and was accepted by Lord Shiva as his wife in her 108 birth. Goddess Parvati is also known as Teej Mata."

Anandi is Parvati, she can't be without her Shiv. Why can't CVs accept this simple fact. They intoxicated the viewers with a blissful AnSH since last 2 years. How can I see my Anandi as a widow at this most important phase of her life when she is going to be a mother?
She has been shown as a beautiful bride since childhood.

I agree with you Aparna - they should have ended BV with the happy couples settled in life.

I don't want to see Anandi as a miserable widow, I simple can't.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagLauraMChit15Misseshaumamhisusmitaanshurg5_goofyCat_RTeeaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

BV makers will not end the show for another 2 years

Sone ki ande dene wali murgi ko kaun halaal karta hai??? NO one at least not the smart peeps

Dead Shiv = Crying Anandi = High TRPs = PH BB up

Ek toh after years of hardships Shiv came into her life and her life became a little easy and now they snatch him away from her and give her a tissue box once again

They killed him just like they killed Basant saying nothing more to the character

Arre there is much more but you guys don;t know how to think toh what is the fault of the viewers?

Basant ke liye we all had said get Gehna helping him in business but nahi they just can;t make hubby wife work together They killed him and brought in Music sa for Gehna New love new life

Shiv also they don;t really know about the collector's profession and they don;t know what to show and how to show So kill him

Anandi will be sad then she on her own will pick up the pieces of her shattered life TC of herself, family and kids I think also Alok business then usme the 5 year leap will come then 6 months into the leap I will not be surprised if they will get a new saasra for Anandi

WE say na AnSh eternal couple Shiv Parvati etc but CVs so see only $$ and hear kaching so if needed new beend and new saasra will come

Just shut the show man Show both couples happy with life and career and karo khatam khaani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

Go to top