Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 138)

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Thanks Artee for the caps [>:D<] In a few more days they wont be seen together on our tv screens like this [:o] It's hard to imagine [:^(]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988red-birdAnjujagangel3tellygeekChit15umamanshurg5RTee

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988red-birdAnjujagangel3LauraMtellygeekumamanshurg5Adr_RushRainbowSunaparnauma

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Their love, romance, naughtyness, understanding, being there for one another Heart

Do the cvs really think that viewers will be able to watch the show without all this?? Angry 

They can give SS a break and even he will get his "me time" but don't kill Shiv like this please cvs Stern Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Anjujagred-birdChit15angel3LauraMtellygeekAashima.umamRTeeanshurg5RainbowSunaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Neha__

Their love, romance, naughtyness, understanding, being there for one another Heart

Do the cvs really think that viewers will be able to watch the show without all this?? Angry 

They can give SS a break and even he will get his "me time" but don't kill Shiv like this please cvs Stern Smile

@bold the best mid-path...with a win-win situation for CVs-actor-viewers...Star
Plz Dont kill Shiv...Let him missing for the much wanted "me-time" of the actor & then bring him back within one-month BV time...i.e, way before Anandi's delivery Ouch

While i am still optimistic for Shiv's return...the tweets of Actor & CVs, news and press statements are making me hopelessUnhappy And the mostly hopeless bcoz of Channel's wishes to someone for his future endeavorsOuch
And now i definetly dont even want to think about Anandi's life post Shiv...PLz Stop all this CVsCry

Edited by Aashima. - 11 January 2015 at 1:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAnjujagangel3LauraMChit15Adr_Rushanshurg5Chahat_A_Doshi

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
   GA AT 
   Read few earlier posts and you ppl have given me hope that Shiv may come back . But I too want him back only as SRS coz only he was able to open Anandi' 'dil ke darwaze' . She will again shut those tightly for anyone else other than SRS even for his look alike. 

--------------------
On my part I can not understand writers weird logic that Anandi needs to suffer this catastrophe in order to emerge as an stronger lady. She has suffered all this once and proved it to all that she has will power and fighting spirit to emerge as a winner amid difficult situations. Why she has to do that again ?It will only deliver a message to the audience watching this show in rural areas that a woman needs to make her place in out side world only if she is deprived of her spouse's love and support. If Anandi would have achieve all that which we demanded regularly by CVs with Shiv present by her side then it could have inspire many other happily married women to come out of their comfort zone and home's premises  and play a role on bigger stage. 
    Btw even if they wanted to give a push to Anandi to achieve what she was meant for then they could have given her that jatka in many other ways than bumping of Shiv from her life completely. He might have landed in Jail , could have lost his job or could remain in critical condition for sometime after an encounter with terrorists or could go missing. In any of these cases Anandi would have rose to the occasion and along with helping her hubby, kids and family could have made a name for herself on the stage of Udaipur. 
    But I am disappointed with CVs , they are just taking time and tested formula of other shows to create trouble in protagonist life to attract viewers. 
  In this game of theirs poor Anandi has to suffer constantly and will go through the pain of loosing her soul mate at the time which could have the most precious of her life. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAnjujagangel3LauraMtellygeekChit15Aashima.Adr_RushRTeeaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
  CVs,
           WE do not want Anandi to suffer again , want her succeed on bigger stage with Shiv and kids by her side. 

Are you listening?  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujagred-birdangel3LauraMChit15Aashima.Adr_RushChahat_A_Doshi

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged

@anshurg

POST 1

WE will never understand CVs weird logic and THEY will never understand our feelings

POST 2

If they wanted to listen they would have heard us a long time ago

They still have a chance - they could make it look like Shiv died but actually it was Vik who had Shiv kidnap and take Shiv's place on that day which turned out to be his last day

Shiv fights everyone and gets back to his family

I mean if bekaar mein bekaar ka Anup can come back then why can;t Shiv who is so important

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagChit15anshurg5

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Here's to the loving couple who are perfect in every sense, there's only one AnSh !

Anandi and Shiv can never be separated, A True Love Story Never Ends.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988AnjujagLauraMChit15umamAashima._goofyCat_Adr_Rushanshurg5RTeeRainbowSunChahat_A_Doshiblushingaparnauma

Go to top