Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 135)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988red-birdangel3LauraMtellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_aparnauma

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Arti for the wonderful pictures. Another cute AnSh scene shown yesterday.

Shiv has quietly built a lavish farmhouse, complete with furnishing and interior decorations.

ShivRaj Shekhar is super human.
Perfect Son, Perfect Husband and lover, Perfect Father, Perfect professional, Perfect looks and personality. A complete package. He can give his best and be the best in all areas.

Aparna - my concern is only the copyright notices from YT.

Edited by tellygeek - 10 January 2015 at 9:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988red-birdChit15angel3umamanshurg5_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Vijaya - please do not delete your VM - like I said it is beyond beautiful and the song is just perfect..
You can try adding  the copyright Disclaimer Anjali and Ashima add to their VMs..
Artee - caps are lovely!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdChit15LauraMtellygeekRTee_goofyCat_anshurg5aparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
This heartbreaking twist can be totally avoided and writers can rethink..

Though Ansh are soul mates - they are two strong individuals in their own right. in 2013, and to most extent in 2014,for whatever reason, they confined A to KB and A's Bhaili interaction was minimal.

When writers laid the foundation of Anup-Alok clash - their views on business/family/ethics, they raised hopes that finally we will see what we always wanted to see with ref. to Ansh. The scene of Anup-S and then A-S was classic - where S said he will not compromise no matter what happens even though he loves his family a lot. Why cannot writers develop story on this premise - it is a strong, solid one with all the elements of drama that viewers can relate to - it has a universal theme...

If writers really want to shock and awe viewers - why cannot they explore how Anup's dealings with fake artefact manufacturers, how his business practices will land Shiv in a very deep deep trouble - Shiv's integrity, honesty everything will be questioned. This is almost a death like situation for Shiv. Betrayed by his own biological father in pursuit of his success. When Shiv is going through such a deep personal/professional crisis, Anandi who till then is happy with KB/Bhaili is forced to emerge out of the cocoon of her family. How she helps restore Shiv's personal/professional life and in this process evolves as a strong professional person in Udaipur will make a gripping interesting story.. 
For further drama, they can always look out for lots of public issues to portray how Ansh look at these, their responses..

red-birdChit15angel3LauraMtellygeekRTee_goofyCat_anshurg5aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Artee for those caps.
Shiv is magnificent in all his avatars.

There can be no one better than Shiv. If Dsa or anyone force/persuade Anandi to remarry they will be asking her to settle for less because even a short period of life spent with him has given her a lot of happiness which is enough to last for a life time and some more.
--------------

I wonder if this is going to be the stage for drama in the next phase

Silly Anandi OuchAngry She is so happy without realising that she is rendering herself pennyless by not keeping anything for herself

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15angel3tellygeekumamanshurg5_goofyCat_RTee

red-bird Senior Member
red-bird
red-bird

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Friends !!  Happy Sunday All Tongue

Last few days has been draining for all of us...the news of Shiv's killing in the show to mark the end of his track is not going down well at all...what were they thinking when they had already decided this 3 months back and still kept on showing us the unbearable BH tracks  of Nandu...Niranjan... Gahena ...Sona... Minister... and others Confused   WHY couldn't they show us the Most Cherished Most Awaited Ansh Baby Track sooner so that they could have finished it happily now and we would have enjoyed it to our heart's content and would not made much protest even if the Most Awesome Character of BV had come to an end...we all knew that would have happened sometime soon but like this they would slap it on us was never imagined at all CryAngryOuch

We are fighting a LOST FIGHT I guess but still want to give it a try tonight again and see if anything changes...All we need is Anandi to have her happiness n Shiv to have his Complete Happy Family ...how hard was it for them to understand what Fans wanted...this is so sad how they played with our emotionsCry

Sorry for the rant again...that's why I was dreading to come here...I knew in front of my friends, I will start crying again for my ANSH Broken Heart

@vijaya/Tellygeek     Vijaya I cannot tell you how beautiful n heartfelt is your new VM...I honestly couldn't control my tears while watching it...Beautiful ...My Hugs n Thanks to YOU Dear Hug

I have posted it just now again for someone to watch it and see how we are gonna miss this Beautiful Eternal Soulmate ANSH going forward ...Hopefully he will watch your hardwork on this VM.  Big smile

Tonight's epi was horrible to watch...except for the Nice KB scene...why are they showing us such scenes during this time also Angry  we can do without the newest romantic couple for heaven's sake OuchDead

See you all...have a relaxing sunday !!

Chit15angel3LauraMtellygeekumamanshurg5_goofyCat_aparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arti for the lovely caps.
Will click a like later.

Read all u r posts.
I really dont know wht excatly is wrong with writers and story development board behind BV.
Once upon a time i respected them very much.
Now with this horribl twist and logic, I am sorry to say like this
 But thy r just like other TRP leading soap writers.
Torture the female lead to the maximum,get her insulted,bashed..

Sometimes i feel the writer is extremely influenced by Monakapoor story.
Tht is wht is comng up next,here Shiv is dead,there another wman,then the struggle.
In tht story family supported her.
Tht is my only ray of hope.
Hope KB too will support Ajee.

Laura, i am sorry, but am preparing myself to face anything.
No positive ideas coming up.

Waiting for a mirale.
I dont want look alike or devarAngry or someone new.
I want SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR back.

red-birdangel3LauraMtellygeekChit15umamanshurg5_goofyCat_aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Writer is bent on showing a woman rebuilding her life after her life has been shattered Dead

But Anandi has been there and done that. She doesn't need that kind of  trauma all over again just to show how strong she is.

Instead she should have been using that very experience and take steps to ensure that she will never be in that stage alone.She should have been shown to have a life which not just revolved around her husband but something with much wider perimeter making sure she has financial freedom and identity of her own not just as Mrs Shivraj Shekhar.
She could have shown sporting multiple identies like director Bhaili Amol's mother Business woman and of course the best of all Mrs Shivraj Shekhar
All these things could have been shown had they wanted.

---------------
As for the theme about pakke rishte it could have been shown too with J and Dsa standing firmly beside Anandi Shiv in a moment of crisis when the Shekhar family could not do that.There are many ways they could have shown that.

AnjujagLauraMtellygeekChit15umam_goofyCat_RTeeChahat_A_Doshi

Go to top