Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 133)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

Originally posted by __Neha__

AakanAakanksha even I need explanation to those two lines [::)]
Ashima-  Going by the articles he is not quitting the show but his character is ending so even if they bring him back don't think so plastic surgery will be adopted Tongue However if they don't plan to end BV anytime soon then they might go for plastic surgery but it will take another period of time for people to get used to a new face of Shiv! 

Actually it is better & lot more humanly for people like me...to accept a face-changed character if he is going to give back happiness to someone...instead of Watching a character endless suffering throughout her life w/o any valid reasons.

AnShStar
There is better option than face change .If the sufferings are only because of DB they might as well shut down the show.Because face change re appearance in original avatar also can't compensate for this non stop DB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeAdr_Rush

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
it is very strange that cvs will show maran din and janam din together at kb
umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Sid and Shubham were so natural in this scene Star -- it is just too very painful that one will not get to see such scenes between Shiv -Shivam and Nandini CryCry - it is just hitting me so badly especially scenes between Shiv and Amol..
DB- if writers are going ahead with their plans inspite of all the furore around - want SRS to come around as a spirit, scare the hell out of DB and ensure that she is in a mental asylum - that is the only place for people like her - am sorry this is sounding ridiculous/insaneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - but DB after Shiv is a sickening scenarioNuke

Edited by umam - 10 January 2015 at 9:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988RTeeAdr_Rushhisusmitaaparnauma

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

it is very strange that cvs will show maran din and janam din together at kb
Dont think so that will happen

Anandi is carrying twins that's why she might be looking full time pregnant when it's only been 5-6 months Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Sid and Shubham were so natural in this scene Star -- it is just too very painful that one will not get to see such scenes between Shiv -Shivam and Nandini CryCry - it is just hitting me so badly especially scenes between Shiv and Amol..
DB- if writers are going ahead with their plans inspite of all the furore around - want SRS to come around as a spirit, scare the hell out of DB and ensure that she is in a mental asylum - that is the only place for people like her - am sorry this is sounding ridiculous/insaneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - but DB after Shiv is a sickening scenarioNuke
@Bold Gauri ROFL That would be epic to see LOL DB running away from KB Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umam_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

Anjujag Senior Member
Anjujag
Anjujag

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wasn't interested to watch GNN's SR Scene . Maybe I wouldn't have Minded it some other time Just NOT NOW when Shiv's Dismissal News is Soo Fresh in our Minds . I want CVS to show more AnSh scene's so that Anandi can store as Many Memories of Shiv as possible and we Audience too  want to do the same . Hopefully until Shiv comes Back , As Aashima had written that she believes Shiv will come Back . I want to belive on her belief and Hope to God that he give Cvs some sense , so that they fulfill our wish .Star . Itna saa khwab hai ...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3umamRTee

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Could not once again catch the episode

Thank you Neha for the LU

Guys I am just covering all the horrific ideas that the CVs could think of;

OK now I am cool I know and believe it strongly that Anandi does not need anyone in her life to support her instead of needing support she will take Shiv;s place in the KB family and be the son that she was in BH in J's absence

Shiv is solving all problems before going but the root cause of all problems will not be jad se unrooted that is DB

I want Anandi to show her her place like she did to Saachi when Saachi was bad to Khajaan; She knows that DB is a threat to the peace of the family so Anandi will be the one to deal with DB

I don;t think original KB peps will be shown to say or do anything bad to Anandi and when DB will instigate Anup I hope he gets his brains back n shuts her down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

These rangeele peeps are sadists kya?

Why are they showing that promo baar baar?

She is singing chanda mama dor ke to the babies in her tummy; setting Shiv's clothes then aahat sunti hai Shiv ke kadmo ki and Shiv aa gaye and he is shown walking into that room

Channel change I can;t see it more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15_goofyCat_

Go to top