Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 119)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

Sure Arti - Sorry, if the song doesn't go well, it was on mind through out, these precious moments to enjoy, who knows what's in store tomorrow.

Could you please also suggest a song, I am kind of lost. It should be 6 minutes long, will help me much.

Vijaya, the song is beautiful and goes very well. Just that it is so sad and I ended up all emotional within the first few strains.Cry. Yesterday evening I thought I was getting over the news. Always thought that Anandi would scale heights she was meant to with Shiv by her side.

Just that these two are happy now, without an inkling of what is going to happen. So would like to see these happy memories set to a happy song.

Will download this one to watch for later. The tints used are lovely and lend a poignant charm to the VM. Thanks.

I will try to think of something and also ask others.

Edited by RTee - 09 January 2015 at 7:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekhisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Vijaya, I changed my mindSmile. Leave this VM just the way it is. 
Let us see how things unfold with Shiv, Anandi and maybe a happier one laterSmile

Could you plan one with

"Pal pal dil ke paas...", it will be another tearjerker after he has gone, but it is Shiv celebrating Anandi...

Edited by RTee - 09 January 2015 at 8:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekumamhisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Vijaya  I agree with Artee. 
That song with the scenes is what made me cry.I am yet to figure out what the lyrics are and the meaning of the same though but it sounds so haunting the VM is so beautiful 

Just leave this as it is and may be a different song about cherishing the moments with more uplifting music will suit the mood for AnSh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekRTeehisusmita

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Vijaya that was lovely Hug I am going to cry soon Cry
Like Artee said,  whenever I feel that yes I have accepted Shiv's death all these sweet moments of Ansh make me realize that no cvs cannot do this to us Angry

Even yesterday's episode made me cry Cry
All these family moments are shown to show us how much Shekhars are going to miss Shiv!! 

Can cvs stop being sadistic and change this trap and convince SS to stay back for another 3 months and then end the show in March this year after becoming the longest running show instead of making Anandi suffer... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagLauraMtellygeekAashima._goofyCat_RTeehisusmitaChahat_A_DoshiRainbowSun

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Neha__

Vijaya that was lovely Hug I am going to cry soon Cry
Like Artee said,  whenever I feel that yes I have accepted Shiv's death all these sweet moments of Ansh make me realize that no cvs cannot do this to us Angry

Even yesterday's episode made me cry Cry
All these family moments are shown to show us how much Shekhars are going to miss Shiv!! 

Can cvs stop being sadistic and change this trap and convince SS to stay back for another 3 months and then end the show in March this year after becoming the longest running show instead of making Anandi suffer... 

@bold unfortunately none of the parties involved is in mood to do this.Ouch

after leap infact...after his death it will be more of family drama...if They are going to turn Shekhars negative and blame Anandi for their fate...then it is highly possible ...that they disown her & amol & keeping the babies w/o giving her anything...so we may get to see Anandi fighting for legal custody of his kids & before that claiming for her property rights as She needs to prove to the court that she is capable of giving a good upbringing to her kids.
So After leap...Anandi in HH with her kids , running bhaili & working for her kids.

& if Shekhars remain positive ...then there is absolutely no point in showing SRS dead...as then the story will be a repeat of Anandi-Singhs story after J left her.

&in both the cases... i dont have any faith in them that they will not show Anandi's re-marriage again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeek_goofyCat_Adr_RushhisusmitaRTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Vijaya - just watched your VM - beyond beautiful!!!
After yesterday's episode - DS-J convo, news that A got the fam house ownership in daddu's name - am getting all sorts of horrible thoughts that I better keep them to myselfOuch 

my only faith is now in Anandi's inner resolve and strength - her two companions from the tender age of 8..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekAdr_Rushhisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
plz stop thnkin abt how anandi will portrait th role of widow nd single plz its tym to shw out imp nd value without consumer/customer nbdy cn build or evn start thr business so plz i req u go twitter nd tweet thm nt to kill shiv its bg insult of all ansh fan who luv thm gv thr tym energy to thr chctr without any condition by killing shiv thy nt only insulting viewers bt also spreading a vry vry wrong neg message tht no child bride can become happy in her lyf or live happily wid hr husband she has to play role of single divorcy or widow is ths right message??? if child bride wnt to bcum successful thn she shud be single wid husband nd kids nd happy family support no women cn bcom successful in hr lyf by professionally also toh so plz i req u begging u to plz go tweet thm put pressure on thm so badly tht thy shud once again thnk abt thr decission or otherwise its end no true ansh fan evr become able to watch any daily soap wid happiness thy nt only insulting viewers or spreading wrong message bt also detached thm frm tv nd breaking thm into pieces plz its tym to shw fan power PLZ GO ON YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT TWEET GAJRA KOTTARY, COLORS, BALIKA VADHU COLORS,SIDHARTH SHUKLA,RAJ NAYAK,SBS,SBB ND OTHER RELATED PARTNERS OF BV PLZ PLZ WE HAV TO FIGHT TILL LAST.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMtellygeekAashima.

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
They probably show Anandi fighting for the custody of her children and Khazan Dsa being her support system.
Daddu Ira and Alok may be good but they are not like Dsa Sumi and Bhairon who have the strength and courage to disown their own blood and stand up for Anandi like Singhs did.

They could very well be showing Anandi fighting for herself for the first time .Fighting for her rights as a mother and fighting for her husband's legacy and her rights over it.

Anandi's first husband was bad but her sasural was so good her sasural no2 is notthing great but her husband no 2 is a gem of a man.CVs way of balancing out things.

---------------------
As for remarriage I'm sure it will not happen but a man may be introduced to spice up the proceedings.

I think all the beautiful moments that they have given to Anandi through Shiv is to make her feel content and to make her go on with the help of those memories.

On a side note to the writers If it is so essential to bump off Shiv for your story then do it but you can always bring him back for the sake of viewers satisfaction that is after you are done with your story. If Anop can be brought back Shiv can be brought back too. Pls but no plastic surgery.

Edited by aparnauma - 09 January 2015 at 10:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMtellygeekAashima._goofyCat_Adr_RushhisusmitaRTeeRainbowSunblushingChahat_A_Doshi

Go to top