Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 105)

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Even Meenu sounded lovely today when she mentioned none of the shekhars have experienced giving birth to twins.I missed Ira as well. Dadisa would be on top of the world when she comes to know about twins.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaumamRTeeAdr_Rushaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

Even Meenu sounded lovely today when she mentioned none of the shekhars have experienced giving birth to twins.I missed Ira as well. Dadisa would be on top of the world when she comes to know about twins.

This will be the first in BV, either family. Will give them all a goal in life while they are trying to come to terms...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekumam_goofyCat_Adr_Rushblushingaparnauma

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Aditi - I shall await the scene upload, will surely make some graphics from today's episode.

Kyon Mujhe Itni Kushi De Dee, Ki Ghabrata Hai Dil,  GoodNight AT !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeAdr_Rush

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I saw precap again Shiv said he purchase plot name of Anandi but Anandi wish its shd name of Daddu Confused 
wonder Daddu is legal owner or Anandi Ermm  plot name of Anandi but HH name after Daddu ...Ermm

Daddu  give it back too Anandi hopefully...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

LauraM Goldie
LauraM
LauraM

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi, girls!
Very sad because of the news. I read about the twist yesterday in the evening and just couldn't watch the episodes I missed (6th-7th January). 

And I'm partially recovered only now, which means that I can write a post. 

It's so cruel. Not only that Anandi (during pregnancy!!!)  will lose her Shiv who means everything to her, but twins will grow up without a father.  And Shiv will never enjoy fatherhood (Sid would be great on screen dad, I'm sure!). 

I really feel that CVs are playing with our emotions. And don't want to be part of this game.

I don't see the point in this twist, except to attract the audience on the pretext that the average viewer love to see the protagonist  in tears...

The only development which could partially justify this pointless lost would be really strong Anandi, who wouldn't tolerate anyone's wrongdoings. 

It's better for me to stop here...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_Adr_Rushadi2512RTeeaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hello Laura, hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Was yesterday isnt it.
A little belated wishes for the coming year.Star

Yes , sad news indeed. Most of us are yo-yoing between hope and despair since yesterday.

But I think, we should see a resurgent Anandi emerge from these ashes. Nothing else will compensate the loss.

Glad to have you in the fold. 

See you all tomorrow. Will try to do some caps. Too many of them today. Difficult to handle whole episode in a day. Let me see.

LauraMumamAdr_Rushadi2512aparnauma

LauraM Goldie
LauraM
LauraM

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Hello Laura, hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Was yesterday isnt it.
A little belated wishes for the coming year.Star

Yes , sad news indeed. Most of us are yo-yoing between hope and despair since yesterday.

But I think, we should see a resurgent Anandi emerge from these ashes. Nothing else will compensate the loss.

Glad to have you in the fold. 

See you all tomorrow. Will try to do some caps. Too many of them today. Difficult to handle whole episode in a day. Let me see.

Arti, you remembered about our Christmas Hug 
Thank you for your wishes!

Yes, it was yesterday, I spent two wonderful days (Christmas Eve and actual day) with family and friends... 

So, when I read the news yesterday in the evening, my first thought was - it's good that this came now, when I'm happy because of celebration, so I can deal with it...

Nevertheless, the news upset me, especially thought about the pain Anandi will have to endure. Then thought about little ones without a father. 

I'm sure that Anandi is character capable to rebuild her life after this terrible loss. 
But, the question is, whether CVs will let her to do so, or they will continue to suffocate us with all sorts of pale or twisted characters like Nirajan, Kabra, DB...

Do they want strong Anandi, or just crying Anandi?

umamhisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Shivam and Nandini. Don't know how many times I watched this scene since it aired at 8pm last nightDay Dreaming
Anandi wanted names for their twins and her criterion one name should immediately make them think of the otherone. and the best Shivam and Nandini ust like when we think of Shiv we will remember Anandi and when we think of Anandi Shiv can never be far behind.
Nandini and Shivam reflection of AnSh bond.

My eyes are filling up can't see properly.

Great job CVs.In order to show that there are no fairy tale endings you built up fairy tale and now destroying it.OuchAngry

You need not have given us a fairy tale to convey this message instead you could have just given us a real life love story that goes on for decades despite all the lows and highs in life

Edited by aparnauma - 14 February 2015 at 3:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tssvenkat_Jaya_tellygeekMisseshaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_dixie123RTee

Go to top