Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) - Page 10

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blushing

Today synopsis Balika Vadhu: Subhadra is with Khazaan as she tries to insult him and Anandi keeping the point of his skin disease in mind so that Khazaan walks away from Kesar Bagh.😡 

LP sends a box filled with some thing worth for him so that he is taken care in his DNA reports. 

Subhadra is with Anoop as she fills his ears. She tells him that it's impossible to make everyone happy... so you're left with two options, Keep trying to make everyone happy, and become miserable yourself when you can't. Or option two, Make sure you are happy! if the others are happy in your happiness, then fine. If not, that's their loss ,not yours!! 😡 

Subhi ends her pep talk and watches Anoop carefully .. How will he react. It's obvious he's deep in thought. Anoop suddenly smiles and says, i'd rather be happy.😳  

Amol is with Shiv at the park. Amol circle around again , he's zapped to see Shiv some distance away waiting for him...👍🏼

Thanks for the caps, Arti 😊

so it is in Anandi's presence that DB tries to insult K 🤬 want one damaakedar/karara jawab from Aji..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder Anandi's pregnancy news broke in front of entire KB family

DB torturing Anandi her bapu same time try to make Anoop deserted from rest of family ...atmosphere at KB is poisoned by DB

Anandi's pregnancy is blessing to show them together as one family... No wonder DB try to impress AnSh brings Prasad ...She knew with this news Anandi's position in KB increases all came together to celebrate this good news. Imp Daddu most happy Anoop no matter DB can't deny fact Shiv is his son Anandi his bahu their baby will imp for him as well...

So like Anandi Shiv for whom family is imp hence news broke like this way
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Running very busy AT! Just now read the WU and peeped into the AT..
Was happy to read that DB has got it from Ajee 😃 But iss rakhashi buaji ko koi nahi sambhal sakta 😡 Waiting for the moment when her truth will come out in front of the entire Shekhar household ⭐️
Guess there was a cute scene between papa and beta too 😃 Waiting for Anandi to find out their secret 😆

Aditi thanks for the synopsis 😊 Db 🤬

@Gowri Don't think DB is insulting Khazaan in front of Ajee but she is insulting Khazaan as well as Anandi in Khazaan's room!

Bye AT 😊
Adr_Rush thumbnail
DB brings prasad 😲 🤣
I want to know if DB made her ladli bahu eat the prasad with her own hands and how Shivjee reacts to this 😛 😆
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@neha true ... As synopsis Shiv told DB he simply don't trust her ...

can't wait to see this scene...
gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GA AT 😊 it is too cold here 😃
Nice episode.
Shiv surely knows how to handle kids.He becomes a kid himself to make them comfortable.😃
Liked how sternly Anandi gave it back to DB ⭐️

To be honest,I'm watching BH scenes on mute.Nothing interests me there anymore  🥱 instead I sometimes I change the channel and see maha cheap cricket being played 🤢 Glad ToSid are not  a part of it.They're too classy for that stupidity 😳

@Aditi
Thanks for the detailed synopsis for tonight.

One more practice session coming up- that means Shivji will again be seen in a tee and track pant 😃
He was looking hottt yesterday 😳😆
Edited by gloriousgal - 9 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Aditi thanks for letting me know about the spoilers 😃 This is something i am loving now 😃 First Anandi DB yesterday scene and now Shiv telling DB I cannot trust you 🤣 Hayee can't wait for this scene to come 🥳 Want to see DB'S face 😆

And Ajee is preggo 🥳

@Priya Congrats on your first salary 🤗
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Q1. What will Shiv's reaction be if DB asks him "Shiv beta, pakka yeh tumhara hi bachcha hai na?"🤣

Q2. How many seconds after this question will DB find herself on bus to Kota?😃
Adr_Rush thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTee

Q1. What will Shiv's reaction be if DB asks him "Shiv beta, pakka yeh tumhara hi bachcha hai na?"🤣

Q2. How many seconds after this question will DB find herself on bus to Kota?😃

Before that do you really think DB has that much courage to ask him that question 😉 😆
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: __Neha__

Before that do you really think DB has that much courage to ask him that question 😉 😆

Give her cocaine then she will ask.
Then make a correction too Q no 2.
Change bus to ambulance and kota as ICU of Durga devi hospital.