Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly Shiv's death and Sid's replacement both are not acceptable especially when he said that he is not quitting but following SHIV and not the other way round.

If they want they can bring a look alike to complicate things for Anandi at least that way we get some relief from DB

They can show her progress and learn to take charge of her own life in the absence of Shiv.

The fact that she is capable of taking care of Shekhars if necessary is obvious but her taking charge of her own life will happen only if there is no one to make decisions about her life.
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Esha - True, there's will be no personal joy for Anandi even if she achieves the heights of professional success. Shiv going into coma will be a good move. Family members will start showing their true colors. How Anandi copes with the situation, who supports her thick and thin during this crisis, will be interesting to watch and there will be hope for AnSh. 
This twist will have everything, emotions, drama, sadness, courage, hope, topping TRPs, Bingo !

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Good News. Looks like there is a change in track, after so much of hue and cry from audience... They may not bump off Shiv completely. And honestly, that would be too good. If Shiv is present, even in coma (say for like 2-3 years) while Anandi struggles, I wouldn't mind.

But Shiv's death or replacement is not acceptable. Replacement is not acceptable because Sid is not the one quitting.

Besides, there is no future track for Anandi post Shiv, except darkness. 

She will either be tortured or humiliated by DB, will go through financial struggles or tossed between 3 families feeling helpless. But when she comes out of all that after crying buckets, then what next? Third marriage is not acceptable. Widowhood for a life long can't be her end and look-alikes are equally not required (Vikram)

Shiv has to be there to complete Anandi's story, or otherwise makers need to end this show right now post the birth of twins. 

If makers want to retain viewer's interest, Shiv needs to be around. A little bit of twist is fine, but not something forever. 

So true Esha.

We need positivity.

Good hey want to show how a single mom raises her child but at the cost of Anandi's happiness?

Shiv with his naughtiness and Anandi's bubbliness brings smile on our face. These scenes lighten up the screen.

But if they bump off Shiv whoever comes cant give those blissful happiness to her. Not possible , No one can be better than Shiv, We will never see a happy Anandi and her kids , that emptiness will always be there.

They should understand people want to see happiness in the soaps when real life is full of tension. Why cant they show them happy after showing what they want to show?

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly don't like the thought-process that women can only do something if they are forced to, or if circumstances are that way. But since this is fiction / drama; elements creating 'tension' are required. And for that matter if somethings need to be tweaked then that's ok.

Ideally I would have loved to see Anandi growing heights out of her own will while Shiv is around, instead of just being contented with her hobby-like social work. But, I get that just plain progress with no challenges can become boring for viewers.

So yeah, let Shiv go in coma or something like that. But as long as he is around (at least viewers should know he is alive, even if Anandi does not)
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

I honestly don't like the thought-process that women can only do something if they are forced to, or if circumstances are that way. But since this is fiction / drama; elements creating 'tension' are required. And for that matter if somethings need to be tweaked then that's ok.

Ideally I would have loved to see Anandi growing heights out of her own will while Shiv is around, instead of just being contented with her hobby-like social work. But, I get that just plain progress with no challenges can become boring for viewers.

So yeah, let Shiv go in coma or something like that. But as long as he is around (at least viewers should know he is alive, even if Anandi does not)

We have seen how Anandi suffered becoz of Bal Vivah.

we so wanted to see Anandi reaching heights in the career with Shiv around.

Infact if they would have shown woman empowerment with the support of her man that would have been such a good message.

They could very well utilised collector social worker combination to solve so many different issues but they made Anandi's social work a time pass.

It should be her passion, goal, aim in life with managing her family , love life.

That way they could have shown a marriage in a mature age can be such a wonderful one.

But Writers theory of push is too much and just for that push they are bumping off her hubby.🤢

aparnauma thumbnail
SBB it was supposed to be aired but didn't air because they abruptly changed the programme and started airing news
According to the headlines  Shiv was brought to hospital in critical condition Anandi is crying and screaming

------------
Newsnation aired a segment - all family has rushed to hospital Doctor telling them chances are very low

So that means he has not been bumped of as yet.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aparna, I don't Shiv's death will go well with audience. 

Plus it closes all lines for future track. BV audience will not like to see A being tortured forever, or alone forever or re-marry. Nothing will go down the throats of viewers, and this might mean big time loss for Cvs, and trps. BV audience do not want to see A's progress and the cost of her happiness either.

Cvs will have to change the track. 

In the interim, Shiv may get reduced to a furniture. But even then Sid is anyways busy so he can make small-time appearances in BV while focusing onto his other projects. I don't think Sid will mind, as long as he has something concrete (other projects) to keep him going. 
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
If they can make Anandi survive even after getting hit in the head and that too brain straight they can very well make Shiv survive too.

Dying Shiv won't work Shiv in coma may work for the show as well as the story they have in mind.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

I'm unable to accept anything unpleasant in Anandi's life especially during her pregnancy and that too after this much of struggle.

But end of Shiv is extreme & unbearable! So anything that can be less painful for Anandi even by a morsel will be OK but that too for a limited period.

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I too saw the segment headline but then heard her scream and could not see more

They could have send him in a coma but then it happened in YRKKH BV wale wanna be trend setter and not follower

But then his look in SI they can send him in a coma and wake up after 5years SS can also get some rest

They could have send him undercover in the terrorist group Family think that he iss dead in a blast done when he was fightingthem
He returns  after 5 years mission accomplished ke baad