Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well we feel KB weak becoz they don't take stand for DB but fact remain they don't know her evilness

she openly only comment taunts ... How on earth they knew she can kill anyone too

we viewers knew not KB ...

in fact Drug drama when Photo album thing we all pissied off KB feels they are insensitive

agree here they all suffer but i feel they might feel for Anandi more ... Worried for her too. Lets see ...

for not wishing DB near Anandi kids i so want KB go against her ... Lets see
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Agree. Infact, she may provide them the strength to heal the loss along with her kids.

Infact that what she did in BH also. She used to cry alone but try to put up a brave front infront of everybody.

Though they were her support . She too became their son when their ladesaar ditched them. That is the reason DS gave her the locket.

Now she will get the power from DS and will KB people united
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

well we feel KB weak becoz they don't take stand for DB but fact remain they don't know her evilness

she openly only comment taunts ... How on earth they knew she can kill anyone too

we viewers knew not KB ...

in fact Drug drama when Photo album thing we all pissied off KB feels they are insensitive

agree here they all suffer but i feel they might feel for Anandi more ... Worried for her too. Lets see ...

for not wishing DB near Anandi kids i so want KB go against her ... Lets see

Yesterday's episode  Shekhars are all happy taking what ever Anandi Shiv had given them and they are rejoicing in that love of Anandi and Shiv
While the other side is also happy even though they don't gain anything from it
This track is going to be who is better between Singhs and Shekhars when it comes to Anandi.

Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@rashmi...per my view...this time...It will be more traumatic for Anandi as compared to last time.
Earlier Also she was broken from inside as well as from outside because of the betrayal she faced from her husband...and both of them leaving no stone unturned to hurt her more...But She was surrounded by people who never blamed her for absolutely anything, instead loved her unconditionally and that helped her a lot to overcome the trauma & work for herself. 

But Now She has experienced what a true love & a true companion mean...she used to get scared even with the idea of separation...So living whole life w/o him ...Will much more tough for her...Infact i dont know how much time she is going to take to accept the truth.
Shekhars ...i really dont rely on them to provide any support to Anandi...they can worsen the things...but making things better ...pata nahi.

Moreover at that time it was a additional consoling bonus to say that "since that was a forced child marriage...so it was never meant to last forever"...But now She wont  be having even this statement to console herself.

Now i am wondering ...what is more brutal ...
Never experiencing any happiness & thus keep searching for it...
OR  
Lossing it all after experiencing it .. .thus left with no choice but to keep remembering the best times...bcoz u know u will not get anything better than what you have lost.
I guess the 2nd one is more hurtful.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes i think instead of Anandi's pillar of strength KB might need her as strength

KB won't be her pillar of strength for sure since they themselves not in state

lets see how track unfolds
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What excuse will they give for Sumi, bhairon, mahi, sugna shyam being a no show for Shiv's after death rituals
Aashima. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

What excuse will they give for Sumi, bhairon, mahi, sugna shyam being a no show for Shiv's after death rituals

@chahat...No death rituals plz

I have seen Basant's death rituals...& they were hurt wrenching like anything...I just dont want it for Shiv🤢

If they are so much eager to kill him...let them be...but kindly let his body missing...or take a immediate leap or Whatever...But just dont show the death rituals...plz plz plz CVs...it will be just too much😭
Aashima. thumbnail
After reading various statements...All this doesnt look like something that is happening as per  even CVs expectations...even if this track was "planned" three months back.😳
But Will still hope for Shiv's return in Anandi's life...for Anandi's happiness. Bcoz no amount of kids , professional success, or gallantary awards can compensate for loss of a Soulmate as good as Shiv.😒
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
daddu either sell his kb house or there can be aunction of kb house then shift to farm house because shekhars family loaded with loans because of anup loss in business .db should go back to her son daughter in law in america instead of doing planning plotting .by doing planning plotting she is just wasting her life and making her family
life hell , so better db accept her fault infront of everyone and go back to america and live peace ful with her own family .
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What if they make Anandi n Mahi marry?

I mean a different kind of Vidhva vivah which makers haven't shown as yet

Anandi never tied rakhi to her devar and devar or jeth can marry vidhva bahu

If the family turns it's back on Anandi n try to take away her kids n throw her out mahi could come to her side