AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
though shiv departure is sad but I am now mentally prepare for his death .though it is sad anandi is again with out husband but one thing is good she will be call as wife of brave shiv and another thing will love to c affection caring btween anandi and her kids .kids will bring lost happiness in anandi life and may be affection scene between anandi and her kids will make again ansh admirer happy
tribute to shiv .by giving backhround music of shiv dhum chak chak
In their other soap Veera they show such nice bond between brother and sister . I want Amol to be like that ,
Already Amol is replica of ANSH.😊

He will be a strong support for his mother. i AM SURE closest to his mother as he has experienced his father's love to some extent and knows how much his papa loves his mama.😃

So he will be the most understanding person who will wipe the tears of Anandi. Will tell his little bro and sis how was papa😭

Though I am writing this feeling like crying . Cant except this fate for Anandi.😭

During laddoo track wanted to see carefree Anandi and CVs , now they are giving us her like this.😡

Edited by hisusmita - 9 years ago
Originally posted by hisusmita

In their other soap Veera they show such nice bond between brother and sister . I want Amol to be like that ,
Already Amol is replica of ANSH.😊

He will be a strong support for his mother. i AM SURE closest to his mother as he has experienced his father's love to some extent and knows how much his papa loves his mama.😃

So he will be the most understanding person who will wipe the tears of Anandi. Will tell his little bro and sis how was papa😭

Though I am writing this feeling like crying . Cant except this fate for Anandi.😭

During laddoo track wanted to see carefree Anandi and CVs , now they are giving us her like this.😡

no wonder - the writers wrote such beautiful scenes between Shiv and Amol - it was like Shiv telling Amol that now you have to be the brave one for mamma and siblings - learn to become independent for them - writers are truly sadists ðŸ˜ˆ - admired writers for such beautiful sensitive ones - but never thought this was the purpose 

watched the ep again - Anandi had insisted that the plot ownership change to daddu  and it is just not the name of the farm house..
Edited by umam - 9 years ago
@aditi, I was thinking exactly the same as you wrote about Anandi-Shekhars since yesterday, but didn't get time to come and post.

Shekhars didn't dump Meenu and Mahi after Anup went missing. Mahi was given the same upbringing as Shiv and Sanchi- it was already said- Alok didn't let him feel absence of his father. Mahi was born after Anup's news came.

Shekhars are weak characters as compared to Singhs but they are not so insane to dump their pregnant DIL. Especially after what happened with Meenu, if CVs show them doing exactly opposite thing with Anandi it won't be logical.

With DB around, there can be lot of drama with Anandi being in KB.. Anandi will get biggest zatka in form of loosing Shiv - what is the point in making her life more miserable by showing her loosing all support
Pls CVs let Shiv go missing for few episodes and then bring him back.
Show all the pain , suffering , Struggle you want to show for Anandi during this period and then give her Shiv back.

Life cant be so brutal for anyone.

What is the fault of the unborn kids.

Why cant they get their fther's love.

Okay till that time let Anandi be their father and mother both

But pls bring him back and give her back every happiness. Let this phase just pass like a bad dream and you enjoy your sadistic pleasure for that time .

But pls bring him back
Gowri, I am sure I heard it that way only. Though the plot was in Anandi's name, she suggested that the ownership goes to daddu. Not just the name.

Vijaya, yet to watch your VM but sure I'm going to be in tears watching it..

I had added a B&W song on the 8th Jan scene, but wasn't feeling like uploading it 😭 will upload it later..
Originally posted by Russhme22

Gowri, I am sure I heard it that way only. Though the plot was in Anandi's name, she suggested that the ownership goes to daddu. Not just the name.

Vijaya, yet to watch your VM but sure I'm going to be in tears watching it..

I had added a B&W song on the 8th Jan scene, but wasn't feeling like uploading it 😭 will upload it later..

After this plat name scene and Daddu praising Khajan for his upbringing , if Daddu cant take care of Anandi's financial burdens then I will send him to Khajan Singh so that he gives him some sanskar in this budappa
Rushmi - its not as if Shekhars will be totally brutal to Anandi.
But so far Ira or Meenu could never raise their voice in front of DB or Anoop.
Anandi would be vulnerable and DB will exploit that fully.
Anandi will need some strength, a solid person to protect her atleast during the mourning phase.
Shekhars are good hearted no doubt.
It could be Daddu probably.
Agree KB never raised voice but one point Daddu does its DB nautanki of fainting she stay back

Anandi may be down but won't tolerate regarding her kids ... Its proven time to time

She stands up for kids against DB too...

I think plot is under Anandi name but house is under Daddu's name ...

well since we are jumping on guns hence we think way too negative but ideally KB won't dump Anandi kids