AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) - Page 87

Posted: 9 years ago
so plot is under anandi name .if anandi want she can bulid another house in farm house if space left .she can sell remaing land if she want .nice to c anup and alok taking care of each other in precap .inspite of so much happy moment between ansh v cannot be happy whole hearditly because shiv is going to die , by showing such happy scene of ansh as if cvs r sympathising with us ki viewers ek do hafto mein jitne ansh scene dikha sakte hain dikhayenge after all khuch din baad shiv is not going be alive
as days goes my heart beat increase because as days goes shiv death scene coming near and near .
Originally posted by surabhi01

as days goes my heart beat increase because as days goes shiv death scene coming near and near .

V know that its a fictional character but still don't know y this thing is still affecting me 
May b because he became an integral part or character of our life
Seen the promo, there is an indication but nowhere they have shown shiv is no more

We know his character us bumped off but normal viewers do not know,

They will surely see to see whst happens but never in their wildest dream they will think that shiv will die.
My wishful thinking if they can change the plot.

He may get injured but pls let him be with anandi,

Cant imagine anandi in that attire

The little girl who put bangles in phulis hand will now lead a life which is in true sense colourless
yes it is fictional character but anandi has get happiness after crying for 6 years after crying so much during 6 year she will be again sorrow ? .dhak ke teen paat hi rahenge cvs want show that no matter anandi marry how many time she will live without husband
They are giving us such beautiful episodes to show how beautiful their life is.
Cute scene with cheesy Shiv and family scenes to show how much Anandi Shiv do for the happiness of their family and Dadisa J feeling so happy about Anandi and very confident that she would be cared for by her family.
Rest of the scenes🥱
I remember how v celebrate ansh marriage and it reach maximum number of pages which is record in indian forum and v have become terrible spammer in that ansh marriage thread
Loved ansh sce and farm house scenes

Very beautiful scenes

I dunno why they are torturing us with gn scenes

Loved ds and j scene

This is what i love about now

Both j and a truly feels hapoy for each other

Both toral and sid are looking awesome with every passing day

Wont be able to see anandi lifeless 😭
Torturing us with beautiful scenes? I already watched these scenes from today's episode3 times till now
Did some calculations which tell me that we have watched BV for 26 days straight since it began😆

1800 * 21 minutes =378 00 minutes / 60 = 630 hours / 24 = 26 days 

Hope I got that right...