Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

@rujub who told u we are enjoying... We all sad shocked too ... Just try be clam

lets see how CV show track ... No ne is happy ...

thn at least sign petition tweet bv makers not to do ths rather thn think abt hw aji will manage her second in law nd her life as lonely person...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sana rht ... Well ok ... Lets see ...

surely if they show Shiv till delivery if not for longer period...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why people think that we are happy about this news.Just because we are not crying at the top of our voices and flooding the forum with our tears that doesn't mean we are happy.

Just because we are not making loud protesting noises  that doesn't mean we are not protesting about it.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
why purendu shekhar father called as meghraj srimali not meghraj shekhar , is full name is meghraj srimali shekhar?
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this news making sad
i dont want too

unless n until come to tv 

trying myslef to keep calm

may be after shiv death seq i wont be able to see bv

wish this new become false
dont want such bad ending for ansh

kitni wishes thi ansh scene ki for this anandi pregancy track 

look like all ll go in paani πŸ˜­
-------------------------------------

for today episode anshmol scene were cute one

precap is also cute one

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ajeeb daastaan hai ye
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Lekar aayi kayi khusiyaan 
Dekar jaa rahi hai ghum

Ab pata chala I am πŸ˜­ because of the new news
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
zindagi kaisi hai pehli bhai kabhi yeh hasaye kabhi yeh rulay
zindagi ka safar hai yeh kaisa safar koi samjha nahi koi jaana nahi
yaara tili tili virah ki raat ka jalna
waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
lo aa gayi unki yaad magar woh na aaye
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jaane kaise toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal
Maano jaise ghum ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal
Kyun adhoori ye kahani kyun adhoora ye fasana
Kyun lakeeron mein iske Alvida...

red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭Hello Friends...Late hello n Late Good Evening

Very sad n depressed with the news of Shiv's sudden end in BV so not able to concentrate n didnt come here too 😭  This is too sad to even think about...

I was waiting and waiting for this Baby Track for so long and here it comes after 1.5 years of waiting n now when everything started looking beautiful for Anandi and Shiv, bam they slap us with this news of killing Shiv's character 😭  Always knew He would leave and he should if he wants to concentrate on the BWood Front but CVs could have come up with a better way and nice track to end his character...this is sheer cruelty to Bring ShivRaj into Anandi's Life and just take him away when finally she wanted to live for herself and Shiv with their own kids.   Why did they do this is still beyond me...πŸ˜•

They could have shown the happily delivered Twin Babies in their arms and both looking happy n after a few episodes...tjey could have brought this track and ended his character...why now in between that ONE Happiness which we were dying to see for this long 🀒😑

Or just show them Happy n  Smiling with Kids and next episode show a leap that you are dying to show and just show him in a picture frame with a garland...and just have someone show remembering him how Shiv Died during these years and how he was a Martyr and everything...There are many ways to show the end to a character but this way that they have chose to end SHIV's character will never be forgiven or forgotten πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

I dont know how I will watch that episode when just the thought of it is is making me cry so much...Him dead and Pregnant Anandi crying at his dead body...this is sad n cruel end to my most cherished Jodi of ANSH n I will never forgive CVs for this 😭
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am  here to say bye all of u , Aditi , Khusi , Amjal When i  was join this forum i   meet them first I never forgot them  
For Me AnSh is  the best Couple in this Whole World ,They are always  live in  My Heart ❀️