Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yash has too...
since Anoop's involvement makes things worst for Shiv ...more over he can't share or express with Anandi with her condition 

Daddu might ask them to leave it outside KB sake of Anandi...obviously DB will spoil sports...

Anandi will finds out supports Shiv  
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
btw then bails him out AnSh will sale Prem Niwas  hope not...
hope BV team spend some money on that Bungalow shoot too for AnSh πŸ˜› 
gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Yash has too...

since Anoop's involvement makes things worst for Shiv ...more over he can't share or express with Anandi with her condition 

Daddu might ask them to leave it outside KB sake of Anandi...obviously DB will spoil sports...

Anandi will finds out supports Shiv  

Yes...Aditi... Otherwise this whole track wouldn't make any difference or impact.
This will also make Anoop realise how nicely Alok has brought Shiv up provided DB doesn't lock his brain 
Poor Shiv has so many responsibilities on him..Anandi,twins,job,Anoop,DB.Khajaan πŸ€ͺ
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just loved the episode today, start to finish. It breezed by. DadiSa's "do not disturb" was too cute. 
Continuity was awesome. 

Meenu taking khichadi, her convo with Khajaan, poor guy ate it and thought his daughter had put spices. Did not want to hurt Anandi's feelings. Typical father. Anandi's usual investigative mind went on overdriveπŸ˜†

The father -daughter conversation. Anandi feeling wretched about serving wrong food and father not complaining at all. 

Her overhearing DB's talk with Anoop. That was the best. And then confronting DB. 

Meenu too senses something is wrong between Anandi, anoop and DB.

And the last Anoop's rejected consignment segment. Alok was enjoying himself taunting Anoop. He was right. It is easy to start a business, but expanding and sustaining it takes years...

Loved the precap. Amol was too cute with his 'dono'πŸ˜†. Such a sweet and innocent kid.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Except for DB and her never ending evilness and manipulations everything was good.

Just saw the news now this idol trak must be for martyrdom 🀒

Why get Anandi married at all ? She would have been so much better off being single and doing her social work and probably getting into politics etc.
Why all this heart break for her?

tellygeek thumbnail
Good Morning AT.
I just read the update on Shiv's character. Very sad, but I was expecting it. If a leap has to happen, there has to be a major twist in Anandi's life. Nothing can be more catastrophic than what is being planned.This show has to continue as it is a significant revenue generator worldwide for the producers So CVs have adopted the time tested formula. We never know, the actor may come back as Anandi's son.

Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellygeek

Good Morning AT.
I just read the update on Shiv's character. Very sad, but I was expecting it. If a leap has to happen, there has to be a major twist in Anandi's life. Nothing can be more catastrophic than what is being planned.This show has to continue as it is a significant revenue generator worldwide for the producers So CVs have adopted the time tested formula. We never know, the actor may come back as Anandi's son.

It's true it is an expected end to the character if they want to continue with the show.
But why such a major twist?
First time around they showed that Anandi's husband dumped her and that's when her growth happened and now they can't show Shiv dumping her so they are bumping him off

Why is it necessary to show this kind of events for a woman's character to grow in stature?

If they wanted it that way they need not have married her to Shiv at all.

This twist I don't know whether it will generate  revenue for the  channel or the producers.

Don't know whether the actor is suited to play Anandi's son though.πŸ˜†

I'd rather see the current phase of the show end on a happy note with Shiv and Anandi's twins being born

Start season two with just episodics  once a week or weekend shows with short social message tracks,
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
The serials have a tendency to drag till they lose the last sane viewer πŸ˜Š.
I agree, they could have simply replaced the actor. But AnSh can't happily leapfrog to the leap. There has to be a dramatic emotional angle attached it to continue the story. All hunky dory gets boring after a while.
Amol will go back to his biological parents, Shiv will be gone most like by end of this month.
Anandi will be heartbroken, can't imagine what she will go through. Her life is full of great joys and great losses.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning All
What a news to wake up too.

I had been expecting it too since last year actually. But glad they gave us one more year of AnSh😳

Aparna, in a serial like BV, based on rural India, in which Anandi just entered the urban world a couple years ago, it would have been impossible for them to show her reaching the height of her career with a husband and joint family.

But wonder what happens now. Will DB succeed in getting her thrown out.

Will she shift into that holiday home with kids and make a life for herself? Shiv is leaving her very well provided for in any case.

I dont think the serial will go beyond this year some time. As it is we have been waiting for it to end in this year.

Let us see...

Dont think actor will play his son Vijaya.πŸ˜†
tellygeek thumbnail
Arti - it was a wild wild guess 😊.
The leap could be only for a few years.
Yes, this is sad news for AnSh admirers.

DB will never succeed in throwing Anandi out. She doesn't have any say in KB matters.
Seems Anoop will realize his mistake only after his son's death.
Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago