Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anshurg5

I add my emotions too .

😡

She is a burden on earth, remove her. 😈

But she must pay for her sins first before she is removed...else we will go on strike...

😡

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
in precap when Amol told His classmate had baby sis...Shiv smiling hard ...

When Amol wish both bro sis their expressions were so good... Fab scene

i m sure Twins news will make Amol happiest... Can't wait for that scene
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
shiv daddu anup alok watching news that in udaypur a big idol of god has stolen .daddu close tv with irritating hearing news .a client reject anup business consignment .anup is panic say I have great loss , shiv console anup may be there is any misunderstanding .alok say it is easy to start business but to maintain success in business is not so easy .anup going to get angry on alok , daddu stop anup that I dont want stress for anandi

precap .anandi ask amol what u want brother or sister , amo say both .maa will u full fill my wish .anandi smile and touch amol cheek with love .shiv is getting ready meanwhile while listening anandi amol convo
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am happy anup ka consignment reject ho gaya..ab pata chalega ki businesses mein cheating karna bahut aasan pur business mein client ko khush karna aasan
nahi , galat dhang se kaam karne wale jyaada din tuk safal nahi reh sakte .love anup started paying for his deed what he did for anandi
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@surabhi now he will go down more ...I sm sure ...he will agree for some illegal thing

can't wait Shiv vs Anoop clash ... Interesting...

Anandi's pregnancy will complicated things for Shiv ... But won't compromise his ethics moral...

Like it ... Professional and personal life ... DC Shiv ...i am sure when Anandi will knew she will supports Shiv ...

angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww loved the precap ❤️
Anandi blushing with surprise to amol's request😳☺️
While Shiv is smiling n enjoying at amol's demand😛😆
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hightime Anandi shared with Shiv or Shiv finds out what all DB is doing.. Then want Shiv to talk to Daddu - these days they are showing an assertive/no nonsense Daddu who is very concerned about A's health.. His sister's kartoots will not shock him.. DAddu can consult his psychiatrist friend and admit DB to a mental asylum - that will be the karma/payback for her 🤬
Just couldn't watch K and A - each one knows what the other person is going through 

Artee- great idea ⭐️ - K should offer to reimburse his medical expenses to Shiv - Shiv doing Rudra tandav 
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Smile Plz...😃

why colors put big advt during AnSh scene 😡  

i feel Sid Toral Shubham shoots with real Orphanage kids. 😛

@bold
must be 

must be enjoying them self😳
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

shiv ke peeche ka boy 😆
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Hightime Anandi shared with Shiv or Shiv finds out what all DB is doing.. Then want Shiv to talk to Daddu - these days they are showing an assertive/no nonsense Daddu who is very concerned about A's health.. His sister's kartoots will not shock him.. DAddu can consult his psychiatrist friend and admit DB to a mental asylum - that will be the karma/payback for her 🤬

Just couldn't watch K and A - each one knows what the other person is going through 

Artee- great idea ⭐️ - K should offer to reimburse his medical expenses to Shiv - Shiv doing Rudra tandav 

I am afraid Gowri, that the kind of person they have shown DB to be, she will outwit people in asylum and torture Anandi, Shiv and Khajan from a distance😡. She is cunning, devious and manipulative 😡

I hope one day Khajan gives it back to DB in front of everyone😈