Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning All !! Happy First Monday of 2015...Hope it goes Wonderful for Everyone 😃

Sorry for again missing here...Very turned off by India Forum's new  UI format ://  

BUT Absolutely enjoying the first few beautiful scenes of Anandi's Pregnancy News to Shiv n the Family...KB's Smiling Happy Faces...Daddu's  Tremendous Excitement on becoming Great GrandDad...Khajan Singh's Emotional Convo with ANSH and then the Exercise session along with DS convo...😳😃👏⭐️  Each and everything touched the heart ❤️  Kudos to CVs so far !!! Lot of Expectations from them with this track...hopefully they will deliver !!  

The Temple Scene where she does Puja n asks for a way to solve this problem and as soon as she hears about her pregnance, she turns around and thanks the Goddess...so beautiful!! and the Million Dollar Surprised Happiness wala Expressions on ANSH's face...The convo in the Bedroom with that lone tear dropping from his eyes...and Tearful Anandi n Shiv HUG ...what an Awesome Scene it was⭐️

The DB Scene when she comes to give her dry fruits and Anandi's hesitation and recalling everything what DB did to her...that was Brilliant Scene added in between this track...the Defending Hubby clearing out the doubts in DB's Selfish Head that how can Anandi forget what DB has done to her was Awesome ...Shivu's serious stone face to DB in that scene was Mindblowing 👏 "Rakh Deejiye...Mann Karega to Anandi Kha Legi...Thank You!! "  Brilliant Tight Slap to DB😃

And Saturday's scene ...aahaaa  the Pranayaam and then the DS phone convo...Ufff the cuteness of Loving Shiv looking at Anandi listening to her talking to her DS n Smiling...I LOVED that Scene 😳   Hayyyeee this is just the beginning...Just one hope that they now listen to viewers complaining about too much of BH scenes in between the ANSH scenes killing the whole feeling...hopefully they will listen to this request also like they have been listening to all our requests so far...well almost all requests 😃

Have a good one guys...sorry for the long post...came back after 2-3 days of awesome epis...that's why 😳
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ratna,
At the bottom of the page you will get a button " show desktop version"

click that one.

I am getting earlier version of IF
red-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashima.

This is the most sweetest track they have ever had❤️

& the CV's have became Sweet, sweeter & sweetest wrt AnSh❤️

________
________

OMGGG  This is Sooo Sooo Beautiful...Anandi caressing Shiv n Shiv taking care of Anandi like a Love Struck Hubby...sooo cute these two are looking from these past few days...since the news came out...the love has blossomed all over again in Ansh Land 😳😃❤️😳

Beautiful collage of Avis Ashima...thanks a lot !!!
red-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Ratna,

At the bottom of the page you will get a button " show desktop version"

click that one.

I am getting earlier version of IF

OMGGG   Thank You Sush...Thanks a LOT !!  It worked and now I am seeing all the proper names and post clearly...without any issues...so happy 😃 It was dead boring to see the pages n posts without able to see the names and the DPs but now all good.   I should have come on Saturday itself ...then I could have taken part in all the discussion too 😛

You are awesome!! 

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely siggy priya
Ashima great avis

Hai AT
Wht news here in AnSh land
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anandi shiv and amol in school .amol class mates r happy to c amol started walking fully .amol class mates ask amol how this happen .amol say this is because of my parents I started walking .amo and his class mate ate paani puri .shiv play cricket with amol class mates then ansh amol and whole class mate give photo graph .in kb haveli choti maa ask anandi to take rest .anandi say to choti maa if I will take rest like this I will become lazy .I should work for normal delivery .I will make khichdi
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This DB needs a solid spanking and must be kept in solitary confinement.😡

She has no respect for anybody😡 or for their feelings.🤢

Just wants to lord it over someone else's house😡

But she is being very devious
Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
anandi is wearing green blouse and orange lehnga .db ask what r u making .anandi say I am making khichdi without spice for bapu that is khajan , db say good u r doing work there will be no difficulty during delivery.anandi smile .anandi prepare khichdi and put cooker on gas .a servant come and say to anandi that daddu is calling u .anandi went away .db mix spice in khichdi , anandi again come in to kitchen .choti maa ask anandi what happen .anandi say nothing just feeling little bit fatigue .choti maa ask anandi to take rest .anandi say first let me give me food to bapu .choti maa sternly say to anandi go and take rest I will give khichdi to khajan
surabhi01 thumbnail
precap , , anandi taste khichdi .anandi I did not mix spice then how it is spicy .then anandi remember db words .anandi ask db so u have add spice in khichdi .anup ask anandi is this way u will talk to db .anandi say to anup ask badi bua that whether badi has mix spice in khichdi or not .db say carelessly yes I have add spice .anup shock .db scare that what she has utter
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tomorrow
anandi find out  from anoop that it was Db who had mixed more species into khajan's food. at Kb members are shocked when they find out that temple idol has stolen

7th Jan
ganga and jagya deliver speeech at vasant niketan.at kb vivek tells family that he would like sa to continue with her job.family members are extremly happy to hear news

8th Jan
A gynsecologist at hospital infroms the shekhae=r family that anandi is expecting twins.shiv tells anandi to avoid stress n take responsibilities of all work 

9th Jan
gehna takes niranjan to show him field.later DS jagya n ganga notice that Gehna and niranjan lost in thought.they play prank on them to get them back to der senses

10th Jan
anandi n shiv succed un their plan to et alok n anoop together.DS visit anandi at kb n ask her to stay healthy