Humsafars

India-Forums

   
Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir- Bound by betrayal and torn in love..

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49718

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Isnt it ...Embarrassed
Sighs... when arzoo showed him the knit of her dupatta and said that its the promise of her love, how beautiful was his look at her .. it seemed like his heart broke for a million ti8mes at her true love confession...

Sometimes i feel, this is just too unbelievable for sahir, its more like he cannot justify and believe in the fact that some girl truly loves him, in the context of what he is and how he is, irrespective of his status...

He is certainly so much bound in zeenat's betrayal that when he thinks about arzoo or how she has fallen for him, that takes him into a extremely silent world.. he does not even have words to say her anything whenever she is talking about his love..


Pyaar and jung mein sabkuch jayez hota hai.. yes sahir its factually true ... but dont let your love die down again, eventually dont make us fear that once zeenat gets up, she will try and say that she loves you truly , like NO ..Wacko

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavusrobinsameeploydomeblusky165Harshad4ever505julijasmeenAgamfanVD927Ilineternalasha-svetalana-dakshaaviBujee09nehaarshi09MissIamTheBosssilky_harshad..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29Ecrivain.-vandy-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 850

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I feel he was too much in love with zeenat and so when she betrayed him he completely got consumed in it which has turned him into a devil .So if he loved zeenat so much then I really can't connect to arzoo and sahir's love since there is no love from sahir's side .I really don't see any passionate love story between sahir and arzoo.His whole life is surrounded with zeenat and when zeenat comes back from coma and says she loves him .He will definitely take her back so there is no point in arzoo and sahir's lovestory
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Joined: 19 February 2014
Posts: 2700

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well said Thumbs Up ws indeed a good progress in tday's episode ClapClap finally truth is out ...Big smile
Well done ZakiClapClapClap

Those painful looks in Sahir's eyes if only he was not married if only he didnt have to put up this fake face in front of Aarzoo if only his life was so straight  bright n lovable Embarrassed

Hats off  HarshadChopda for pulling off a dozen varied emotions in one single shot Star


Looking forward to what's up tomorrowThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameejulijasmeendakshaavinehaarshi09rs.shailu29silky_harshad

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49718

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I feel he was too much in love with zeenat and so when she betrayed him he completely got consumed in it which has turned him into a devil .So if he loved zeenat so much then I really can't connect to arzoo and sahir's love since there is no love from sahir's side .I really don't see any passionate love story between sahir and arzoo.His whole life is surrounded with zeenat and when zeenat comes back from coma and says she loves him .He will definitely take her back so there is no point in arzoo and sahir's lovestory

i slightly agree and slioghtly disagree with you here ...

about him being too much in love with zeenat is indeed proving to be true.. like its not even an imagination to face her betrayal and still betraying the whole world to fulfill her promise.. whatever it is, zeenat induces to many emotions within sahir ...

i feel by the time zeenat gets up, sahir will fail to fulfill his promise, or somehow arzoo will be totally anti-sahir.. and no, even if zeenat says that she truly loves him, that will be too late for him to believe in.. LOVE is there in him, but certainly he does not even trust an ant beside him, ;leave trusting any women who confesses love to him...


sometimes its really brutal to believe that he has all the money and power but his life is still in the dark wraps of a woman's betrayal.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinBujee09rs.shailu29

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49718

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Well said Thumbs Up ws indeed a good progress in tday's episode ClapClap finally truth is out ...Big smile
Well done ZakiClapClapClap

Those painful looks in Sahir's eyes if only he was not married if only he didnt have to put up this fake face in front of Aarzoo if only his life was so straight  bright n lovable Embarrassed

Hats off  HarshadChopda for pulling off a dozen varied emotions in one single shot Star


Looking forward to what's up tomorrowThumbs Up
 the irony is tomorrow he will fake it again when he says he does not feel for her.. and that indeed will be a lie again...
and you know now i feel, as much as easy its for arzoo and zaki to accept and even reject or get rejected in love, its like 1000 times tougher for sahir ...  he certainly fails to believe his fate that arzoo loves him, and obviously he does not want to win her love either ... but ohh he had won her heart before the facade , so thank you Lord...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09..KpopIsLife..

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Joined: 19 February 2014
Posts: 2700

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I feel he was too much in love with zeenat and so when she betrayed him he completely got consumed in it which has turned him into a devil .So if he loved zeenat so much then I really can't connect to arzoo and sahir's love since there is no love from sahir's side .I really don't see any passionate love story between sahir and arzoo.His whole life is surrounded with zeenat and when zeenat comes back from coma and says she loves him .He will definitely take her back so there is no point in arzoo and sahir's lovestory
 
Dear Hug respect your thoughts but lets make it a bit positive what say ? Thumbs Up 
Sahir is shown a man running behind a materialistic promise like crazy as it is ...the reason the betrayal the so called past marriage the so called Zeenat fiasco is all still not disclosed for us to conclude he loved Zeenat and will get back to her when she is out of coma ...Shocked
Am just hoping there is enough justifications from CVs .Tongue..As of now Sahir does struggle between heart n mind and its way enough shown in his portrayal ..Thumbs Up 
Lets wait for the story to progress between Sahir n Aarzoo... all said he has been totally unfair to Aarzoo till date playing with her emotions and am sure this will get justified in a CLASS way.Wink..Keeping hopes high ...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeendakshaavirs.shailu29..KpopIsLife..

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 4120

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
We don't even know what was the equation between zeenat and sahir in past . Was it love from sahir side then arranged then there is a possibility sahir didn't exactly know about what zeenat expected from him . 
By the look of sahir I felt he always craved for love which he never got from zeenat and she hurt him badly . Now when he see so much of love pour out specially for him who makes him the centre of her world sahir is spell bound . He is enjoying each moment with arzoo and doesn't want to get out of it. 
Today sahir didn't hesitate to hug back arzoo this is a gradual change in his character . 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49718

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

We don't even know what was the equation between zeenat and sahir in past . Was it love from sahir side then arranged then there is a possibility sahir didn't exactly know about what zeenat expected from him . 
By the look of sahir I felt he always craved for love which he never got from zeenat and she hurt him badly . Now when he see so much of love pour out specially for him who makes him the centre of her world sahir is spell bound . He is enjoying each moment with arzoo and doesn't want to get out of it. 
Today sahir didn't hesitate to hug back arzoo this is a gradual change in his character . 
 yes but from whatever i re-call from the past, he used to consider her as the biggest asset of his life and most beautiful woman .. 
if the marriage was arranged also, then also its an obvious fact that Sahir loved her .. and i just want to know how kurti apa and alvira is related to zeenat issue.. alvira always has a mysterious silence and guilt when she looks at sahir, his state definitely mocks alvira's motherhood...

tonight, honestly as much as i dislike sahir lying to arzoo for the deal, but equally it was hurtful when he hugged her back and even when he keeps holding her dupatta and his eyes wells up with tears ... either his past is too tragic or his past is like filled with all dhokhas and betrayals...



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlindakshaaviBujee09

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sahir FF - A First Sight Into Sahir (UPDATE ON PG 17)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Lubz.TaAnu   Replies: 143   Views: 20332

Lubz.TaAnu 143 20332 28 December 2014 at 3:58am by ashupanda123
Sahir Oh Sahir !

Author: Peaceout09   Replies: 9   Views: 2521

Peaceout09 9 2521 05 December 2014 at 8:55am by Ecrivain.
SaAz/HarShiv SBBS Caps Sahir ko gusa kyn ata hai/Shirtless Sahir 18/11

2 3

Author: MisHumptyDumpty   Replies: 19   Views: 4334

MisHumptyDumpty 19 4334 18 November 2014 at 7:05pm by shahmin
SBB/SBS Sahir ko gusa kyn ata hai/Fir shirtles huye Sahir WU+Link18/11

2 3 4

Author: MisHumptyDumpty   Replies: 25   Views: 4025

MisHumptyDumpty 25 4025 18 November 2014 at 5:31am by -LetItGo-
Daag 2 : Himmat rakh Sahir: Be Strong Sahir

2 3

Author: gossipgirlxoxo   Replies: 23   Views: 3657

gossipgirlxoxo 23 3657 12 October 2014 at 9:50pm by gossipgirlxoxo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index