Karnpriya (Page 8)

JyotsnaSharma Senior Member
JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Hemangi

<font color="#990033">Superb update J Clap

First of all u have given an apt title of the chapter...The restlessness Clap
The restlessness of Supriya regarding her love, her Angaraj is well penned through the entire chapter.Clap
The way you have described the proceedings of the swayamvar...I felt like I m actually witnessing the swayamvar.

Aww ty was it too derailed

Smile
Loved the KaDu convo Embarrassed
I loved the way u have penned the Karna's valour & the way u have drawn comparison with Mahadev
I can really felt how Supriya's breath became rapid when Angaraj was aiming at his target...

Yup she is like yeh shaadi nhi ho skti

eagerly waiting for the next part J Tongue
Update it soon Embarrassed
</font>

I will try to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hemangi

JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
"Daataaon ka daata,
Ghar pe jo bhi aata,
Lauta vo paakar daan hai,
Dukhiyon ka dukh lena,
Khushiyan aur sukha dena
Daani ki yahi pehchaan hai".

I just love this song guys
[B][/B]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...HemangiSonatiaZephyr.

JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Guys this not the update but this is a Real story I read on the page "Karn the great on Facebook"
I Moulded it into my words and added some of my thoughts to it but didn't distorted the real essence of the history.
Dedicated to all Krishna bhakts
Arjun fans
Kajus
"My dear sautans Karnalis" :-*
and especially to Karn haters agar yahan par koi ho toh
hope it will change their perspective chalo no more time pass there you go.

}}}}------------------------>>>>
Arjuna was not at all pleased with his Arch nemesis name Daanveer "Oh madhav even I can be a Daani
what so special about it"
"Why this title is given to him??"

then eager to test Arjuna's philanthropy Madhav gave him two mountains of gold and told him to donate them as fast as possible and help the needy by their aid.
Arjuna kept donating alms to a herd of villagers beggars and needy that crowded him he gave some of the gold from the mountain to each one of them but this was negligible amount to decrease the size of the great mountain .
he kept on donating he started off from day and it was nearly night now he was feeling famish but he kept on donating the gold day and night without any sleep he was exhausted completely even his breath was discontinuous Donations were indeed taking toll on Parth's health now he asked Madhav

"How can one donate such enormous mountain of gold in one day??"
To which Madhav replied smilingly "Come with me Perhaps Angaraj will help you solve this problem."

It was dusk Karna was doing his surya pujan with his ladylove Vrishali then he started his daily practice of donation.
"Err... Angaraaj can I disturb you for a moment "
"Arey ! Aap Madhusudan how can I help you ? "asked Karna highly elated
Karna signalled the last two beggars to wait.
"Well my friend here needs your help "signalling his brow towards Parth
"Great Gandivdhari needs a Suta Help I couldn't be more Happy'' raising his brows he mocked subtly .
Even Vrishali raised her brows in astonishment & smiled at her husband's sarcasm for a moment witnessing Arjun here.

"Keshav" ... Parth disdained to which Girdhari grinned

"Actually Parth is having a hard time in donating a gift I gave him perhaps you will ..."

"Of course Madhusudan "

Then the last two beggars who were left for alms asked Karna for alms to which he pointed towards the enormous gold mountains
"You see those two mountains there.
Those are your property now
Hopefully they will help you out if not you can come tomorrow morning to me"
saying that Karna left holding the hands of his wife .
Leaving all astounded and a smiling Madhav.

"Hail Daanveer" the beggars shouted overflowing with joyous tears.

"I hope that you got your answer Parth ".

"But how did he???"
"Why this thought never came across my mind Madhav"

"Parth When I gave you these mountains your heart was also filled with desire and greed for a moment Wasn't it ...
You did hope that you should be owning some of it Didn't you
Well you donated some but little selfish reasons surrounded your heart.
Whereas Angaraj irrespective of the amount of gold continued his practice of alms giving selflessly the feeling of desire and greed never came across his mind even once"
Today Parth was left astounded
and his philanthropy was so easily overshadowed by his Arch nemesis.
"I got a lesson today the Suta putra indeed is A Daanveer"
smiled Parth
"You will see more of it" whispered Madhav under his breath.
"Parth never be jealous of this quality you cannot compete him in this he is and will be the greatest lord of Charity till the end of time
it's both his power and
weakness which will prove better for you one day"
"Don't worry I will not compete him in this we are better off in competitive in one subject Archery " he replied
prove better for me?... Parth lost in his own trail of thoughts

"Come on Parth it's getting chilly now... I hope you don't wish to get more lessons from my sakhi"
"Oh yes Draupadi must be waiting I don't want Bhrata Bheem to eat me instead of laddoos"
Both of the mitra laughed and retreated back from the shore leaving the glimmering Ganga alone waiting for next Dawn to break the silence by his prayers".

#Moral "Never question Daanveer's philanthropy"

"Fear Draupadi and Bheem never make them wait at dinner" :p

Hope you like it :)
if not I am ready with my Kavach
to handle your spears and arrows.

Hey there Reader yes you too are a Daanveer
"Tysm for donating your time Do tell me your views." :)

and please help me in giving a neutral and apt title to it which is not a Karna name. I thought of Lord of Charity but again it is not neutral.

Love XOXO J.

[ Newbie Writer is a Karna Maniac as you can guess by her username she loves Dwaparyug & Mahabharata (all versions star bharata too) and says Tvd , GG are good kalyugi shows.]

Open for all sorts of comments

Edited by angrani - 02 February 2015 at 1:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_...Hemangidhivyakrish31SonatiaPdrovershiningstar77sania_58RadhikeraniNandita_Siddian

...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrani

"Daataaon ka daata,
Ghar pe jo bhi aata,
Lauta vo paakar daan hai,
Dukhiyon ka dukh lena,
Khushiyan aur sukha dena
Daani ki yahi pehchaan hai".

I just love this song guys
[B][/B]

I love this song too...infact I love all the songs dedicated to Karn and few others like the title track Tongue
...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrani

Guys this not the update but this is a Real story I read on the page "Karn the great on Facebook"
I Moulded it into my words and added some of my thoughts to it but didn't distorted the real essence of the history.
Dedicated to all Krishna bhakts
Arjun fans
Kajus
"My dear sautans Karnalis" :-*
and especially to Karn haters agar yahan par koi ho toh
hope it will change their perspective chalo no more time pass there you go.

Arjuna was not at all pleased with his Arch nemesis name Daanveer "Oh madhav even I can be a Daani
what so special about it"
"Why this title is given to him??"

then eager to test Arjuna's philanthropy Madhav gave him two mountains of gold and told him to donate them as fast as possible and help the needy by their aid.
Arjuna kept donating alms to a herd of villagers beggars and needy that crowded him he gave some of the gold from the mountain to each one of them but this was negligible amount to decrease the size of the great mountain .
he kept on donating he started off from day and it was nearly night now he was feeling famish but he kept on donating the gold day and night without any sleep he was exhausted completely even his breath was discontinuous Donations were indeed taking toll on Parth's health now he asked Madhav

"How can one donate such enormous mountain of gold in one day??"
To which Madhav replied smilingly "Come with me Perhaps Angaraj will help you solve this problem."

It was dusk Karna was doing his surya pujan with his ladylove Vrishali then he started his daily practice of donation.
"Err... Angaraaj can I disturb you for a moment "
"Arey ! Aap Madhusudan how can I help you ? "asked Karna highly elated
Karna signalled the last two beggars to wait.
"Well my friend here needs your help "signalling his brow towards Parth
"Great Gandivdhari needs a Suta Help I couldn't be more Happy'' raising his brows he mocked subtly .
Even Vrishali raised her brows in astonishment & smiled at her husband's sarcasm for a moment witnessing Arjun here.

"Keshav" ... Parth disdained to which Girdhari grinned

"Actually Parth is having a hard time in donating a gift I gave him perhaps you will ..."

"Of course Madhusudan "

Then the last two beggars who were left for alms asked Karna for alms to which he pointed towards the enormous gold mountains
"You see those two mountains there.
Those are your property now
Hopefully they will help you out if not you can come tomorrow morning to me"
saying that Karna left holding the hands of his wife .
Leaving all astounded and a smiling Madhav.

"Hail Daanveer" the beggars shouted overflowing with joyous tears.

"I hope that you got your answer Parth ".

"But how did he???"
"Why this thought never came across my mind Madhav"

"Parth When I gave you these mountains your heart was also filled with desire and greed for a moment Wasn't it ...
You did hope that you should be owning some of it Didn't you
Well you donated some but little selfish reasons surrounded your heart.
Whereas Angaraj irrespective of the amount of gold continued his practice of alms giving selflessly the feeling of desire and greed never came across his mind even once"
Today Parth was left astounded
and his philanthropy was so easily overshadowed by his Arch nemesis.
"I got a lesson today the Suta putra indeed is A Daanveer"
smiled Parth
"You will see more of it" whispered Madhav under his breath.
"Parth never be jealous of this quality you cannot compete him in this he is and will be the greatest lord of Charity till the end of time
it's both his power and
weakness which will prove better for you one day"
"Don't worry I will not compete him in this we are better off in competitive in one subject Archery " he replied
prove better for me?... Parth lost in his own trail of thoughts

"Come on Parth it's getting chilly now... I hope you don't wish to get more lessons from my sakhi"
"Oh yes Draupadi must be waiting I don't want Bhrata Bheem to eat me instead of laddoos"
Both of the mitra laughed and retreated back from the shore leaving the glimmering Ganga alone waiting for next Dawn to break the silence by his prayers".

#Moral "Never question Daanveer's philanthropy"

"Fear Draupadi and Bheem never make them wait at dinner" :p

Hope you like it :)
if not I am ready with my Kavach
to handle your spears and arrows.

Hey there Reader yes you too are a Daanveer
"Tysm for donating your time Do tell me your views." :)

and please help me in giving a neutral and apt title to it which is not a Karna name. I thought of Lord of Charity but again it is not neutral.

Love XOXO J.

[ Newbie Writer is a Karna Maniac as you can guess by her username she loves Dwaparyug & Mahabharata (all versions star bharata too) and says Tvd , GG are good kalyugi shows.]

Open for all sorts of comments

Hi J Smile

I read this story in one of the previous AT...thank for refreshing it again.
And I really like ur thoughts in it Big smile
Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I read this story much b4 Sakhi
Thanks for refreshing itSmile
nd whats the reason to stay ready with ur Kavach?? who will pierce u with the arrow?Wink

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Reserved!!
Un
very yummy and teasty kaju story.hmmm loved it.
I vil eat it again:-P

Edited by Sonatia - 02 February 2015 at 3:41am
JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Nevertheless  it was none other than my dear sakhi  Draupadi
 Who was  nervously biting her nails, twitching her lips  all the while constantly  gaping at Gopala  as "If she wants an answer..." she should calm and poised like always 
As she is the one who will  get honoured by marrying this great warrior "her to be husband Angaraaj"
she was  covered with sheer layer of sweat and frown 
why this anxiousness ...
Oh why her rosy cheeks getting so pale perhaps it was "her Anticipation" that made her like this but 'little did I knew that I'll be proved very wrong in some moments'
   she should be happy "perhaps flying with excitement she is going to be an Angarani after all wife of one of the foremost warriors of Bharatvarsha"
I should be the one who should be  wailing loudly cause
"I'm the one who is losing my fate to her ... Losing my Angaraj to her."Don't be a  sacrificial lamb Be brave enough supriyaa as a tigress once he wins this you will leave I will  surely not attend her  wedding ceremony " said my inner voice 
 Soon on the call  of his name 
"Angaraj Karna upastitha ho"
my lion entered the swaymvar hall & addressed all in his deep baritone

''Maharaja Drupad aur Rajkumar Drishtadyumna ko meri ore se sadar pranaam'' 
next moment he prayed to his originator in the sky perceiving the golden rays from him and blending them in his enigmatic persona making it more pure and divine
 thenceforward  he  bowed down and folded his hands in front of the divine Dhanush he held it up in a moment like a "flutter of an eyelash" it was so instant my sakhi is  indeed so lucky to have a suitor who is so AGILE AND RAPID AS A LION POUNCING ON HIS PREY She & I were getting more restless as each moment surpassed she frowned and looked hither thither puzzled  in her own thoughts 
At last her sakha asked her 
"Are you alright sakhi or you got this nervousness ailment from rajkumari Priya" "what's the matter sakhi ??"

" Govind you can read minds can anybody keep anything from you" replied Panchaali
Hahaha i wanted to roar at this statement so vasudev can read minds ...  intriguing huh Well then does he know the Wild fantasies!! running at the back of my mind how I want to kick Draupadi off this balcony and run away with this varamala to marry the  handsome fellow beneath & kiss my dear  Angaraaj...
"Yes I know everything Sakhi" said vasudev smilingly
Shiva shiv  did he replied me 
nope supriyaa You are out of your mind suddenly breaking the trail of my crazy thoughts 
Draupadi replied
 "You  told me naa that if the bride doesn't want to... then.." 

" Yes its ultimately your marriage your choice sakhi it's the most important moment of your life it is this moment that will decide not only  your fate  But the future of the whole Bharatvarsha and perhaps of princess Priya too"

Did he mentioned me or this  craziness is getting over my nerves too
Whilst my lion had easily strung the Dhanush next he bent down and fixed his eyes at the reflection of the rotating fish's eye in the water his shoulder muscles tightened showing of his well sculptured chest which he had acquired by vigorous training of warfare then his arms gently stretched the arrow towards his target 
"his eyes were locked at the eye of the fish"
" he stretched the string more towards the eye he was exactly perpendicular to his target exactly erect to the line of target's eye now he was so engrossed in it and so absorbed in it that it seemed to me that he only saw the EYE"
 Everything else must have seem black to him and just when he was about to SHOOT the Arrow 

Draupadi stood up what the hell is she doing oh my  so much anticipation  for marrying him that she cannot even wait to let him laksha bedha {win} 
can't she put the  varamala on his neck after he wins he isn't running away Uff!!
i can never understand Agnijyotsna why such impatience
Oh I cannot see this Mahadev
 Help me stop panchali from marrying him Stop her ...
 I Closed My Eyes and prayed
 ''Stop!!!" a voice echoed in the grand swaymvar hall 
oh yes  you heard me he sent mata Parvati
But there was a grave silence all over like doom and gloom spread all over 
Did I Die ? out of shock 
open your eyes  said my inner voice only to find out that it was no Mata Gauri but The fiery princess who said Stop in rather a tone of a stern refusal
  Stop She exclaimed he was disturbed , distressed like she has disturbed a sage doing his tapasya for moksha
His eyes were full of shock and dissatisfaction he stared with his intense eyes unto panchali's eyes searching for some answers.
"Why Devi???"
he questioned rather in agony and astonishment

"Because I Will Never Marry A Low Born like you I will never in your dreams marry you Suta putra" replied the prideful Drupad kumari 

He looked upright at his originator  Perhaps asking him what was his mistake why always why he had to face such refusals because he was the so called Suta  who  blazed and emitted fire out this noon perhaps consoling his worshipper's Agony.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_...Hemangidhivyakrish31Sonatiasania_58shiningstar77Radhikerani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index