Posted: 15 February 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotsnaSharma

shiningstar77 IF-Rockerz
shiningstar77
shiningstar77

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Angrani...Very nice update...I could visualize all the scenes clearly...Well-written..ClapClap
Karna's wrath was very correct...But the insults...grrr...I dont like it...How all can speak this like?...Really hurtful!!AngryCry

Karna's questions were amazing..

Especially this line 'since you accidentally sent that you should have posted a banner or something like Angaraj or any suta putra is not allowed  to showcase any talent here"

Hahaha...superb..LOLLOL

I want Krishji to speak in this situation..

Thanks for the pm...waitingSmile

JyotsnaSharma

JyotsnaSharma Senior Member
JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiningstar77

Angrani...Very nice update...I could visualize all the scenes clearly...Well-written..ClapClap
Karna's wrath was very correct...But the insults...grrr...I dont like it...How all can speak this like?...Really hurtful!!AngryCry

Karna's questions were amazing..

Especially this line 'since you accidentally sent that you should have posted a banner or something like Angaraj or any suta putra is not allowed to showcase any talent here"

Hahaha...superb..LOLLOL

I want Krishji to speak in this situation..

Thanks for the pm...waitingSmile

Tysm shining star your comments are indeed so starry ...
I know insults were bit much but Angaraj lashed out on them
Yes e1 i enjoyed writing that line

Madhav will enlighten us soon and I Will keep spamming you with updates :p

shiningstar77

JyotsnaSharma Senior Member
JyotsnaSharma
JyotsnaSharma

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

continue soon

Tysm rima will continue soon
...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Wow J...this swayamvar update was unexpected Tongue
I have read many swayamvar plots...but none involved such heated arguements betwn Karn - Dury - Drau
I liked Dury supporting speaking up for his beloved mitr Karn Smile

I hated that tongue lash from Star B... I felt it was too exaggerated

Please include more of Priya's thought betwn the heated arguements. Since Krishna is witnessing all the heated arguements, he would speak up. Its all upto u to decide

Continue Soon Smile

JyotsnaSharma

Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrani

Originally posted by .Sanskruti

A good writting style J...I wont say such things r nt related to the epic nd all...everyone has the right to enjoy their creative liberty!...its ur FF go ur way thats it I wont comment more!!

Arey didn't you like it dear but karna doesn't have to be the goody tragic hero always I took the brisk risk saw result I know that you didn't like this pov

Arre no its fine...I dnt reply this comment bcoz I dnt came to this thread aftr I replied hereTongue I forgot to check ur reply!...this is a diffrnt take on DS nd mainly ur POV u have right to enjoy ur liberty even I took it while I wrote Shapit Vidya I toh introduced a complete new character!! I PMed u the link to it do read it!!! Nd mainly its ur FF if someone dnt like it its their problem nt ursSmile this includes me too if u feel so nd y do u feel I dnt like this FF...If I wudnt have liked it...I wudnt have read it...see in this forum ppl who know me know me for my sarcastic comments, speaking my mind nd my open helping frndlinessSmile ask anyone close to me Dhivz, Swathi, Panchu, Hema, Sam, Yagya, Amrita nyone!! Srry if it hurt u it was nt intended for hurting u!

Nd for this update ur readers really liked it nd abt me I too neither disliked it...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index