Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Res...
Unres
beautifully penned😊 I liked the way u wrote both Supriya as well as Drau's insecurities...with apt words
Thanks for the PM😊

Arey waah itni  jldi   unres kia

Ty
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

nice one darling!!!very well written..continue soon na

Ok😊
Originally posted by: Aartii26

Awesome update dear
.Nice description of Swayamvar.. 😊

Thanks jiji😳
Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

<font color="#990033">Superb update J 👏

First of all u have given an apt title of the chapter...The restlessness 👏
The restlessness of Supriya regarding her love, her Angaraj is well penned through the entire chapter.👏
The way you have described the proceedings of the swayamvar...I felt like I m actually witnessing the swayamvar.

Aww ty was it too derailed

😊
Loved the KaDu convo 😳
I loved the way u have penned the Karna's valour & the way u have drawn comparison with Mahadev
I can really felt how Supriya's breath became rapid when Angaraj was aiming at his target...

Yup she is like yeh shaadi nhi ho skti

eagerly waiting for the next part J 😛
Update it soon 😳
</font>

I will try to
"Daataaon ka daata,
Ghar pe jo bhi aata,
Lauta vo paakar daan hai,
Dukhiyon ka dukh lena,
Khushiyan aur sukha dena
Daani ki yahi pehchaan hai".

I just love this song guys
[B][/B]

Guys this not the update but this is a Real story I read on the page "Karn the great on Facebook"
I Moulded it into my words and added some of my thoughts to it but didn't distorted the real essence of the history.
Dedicated to all Krishna bhakts
Arjun fans
Kajus
"My dear sautans Karnalis" :-*
and especially to Karn haters agar yahan par koi ho toh
hope it will change their perspective chalo no more time pass there you go.

}}}}------------------------>>>>
Arjuna was not at all pleased with his Arch nemesis name Daanveer "Oh madhav even I can be a Daani
what so special about it"
"Why this title is given to him??"

then eager to test Arjuna's philanthropy Madhav gave him two mountains of gold and told him to donate them as fast as possible and help the needy by their aid.
Arjuna kept donating alms to a herd of villagers beggars and needy that crowded him he gave some of the gold from the mountain to each one of them but this was negligible amount to decrease the size of the great mountain .
he kept on donating he started off from day and it was nearly night now he was feeling famish but he kept on donating the gold day and night without any sleep he was exhausted completely even his breath was discontinuous Donations were indeed taking toll on Parth's health now he asked Madhav

"How can one donate such enormous mountain of gold in one day??"
To which Madhav replied smilingly "Come with me Perhaps Angaraj will help you solve this problem."

It was dusk Karna was doing his surya pujan with his ladylove Vrishali then he started his daily practice of donation.
"Err... Angaraaj can I disturb you for a moment "
"Arey ! Aap Madhusudan how can I help you ? "asked Karna highly elated
Karna signalled the last two beggars to wait.
"Well my friend here needs your help "signalling his brow towards Parth
"Great Gandivdhari needs a Suta Help I couldn't be more Happy'' raising his brows he mocked subtly .
Even Vrishali raised her brows in astonishment & smiled at her husband's sarcasm for a moment witnessing Arjun here.

"Keshav" ... Parth disdained to which Girdhari grinned

"Actually Parth is having a hard time in donating a gift I gave him perhaps you will ..."

"Of course Madhusudan "

Then the last two beggars who were left for alms asked Karna for alms to which he pointed towards the enormous gold mountains
"You see those two mountains there.
Those are your property now
Hopefully they will help you out if not you can come tomorrow morning to me"
saying that Karna left holding the hands of his wife .
Leaving all astounded and a smiling Madhav.

"Hail Daanveer" the beggars shouted overflowing with joyous tears.

"I hope that you got your answer Parth ".

"But how did he???"
"Why this thought never came across my mind Madhav"

"Parth When I gave you these mountains your heart was also filled with desire and greed for a moment Wasn't it ...
You did hope that you should be owning some of it Didn't you
Well you donated some but little selfish reasons surrounded your heart.
Whereas Angaraj irrespective of the amount of gold continued his practice of alms giving selflessly the feeling of desire and greed never came across his mind even once"
Today Parth was left astounded
and his philanthropy was so easily overshadowed by his Arch nemesis.
"I got a lesson today the Suta putra indeed is A Daanveer"
smiled Parth
"You will see more of it" whispered Madhav under his breath.
"Parth never be jealous of this quality you cannot compete him in this he is and will be the greatest lord of Charity till the end of time
it's both his power and
weakness which will prove better for you one day"
"Don't worry I will not compete him in this we are better off in competitive in one subject Archery " he replied
prove better for me?... Parth lost in his own trail of thoughts

"Come on Parth it's getting chilly now... I hope you don't wish to get more lessons from my sakhi"
"Oh yes Draupadi must be waiting I don't want Bhrata Bheem to eat me instead of laddoos"
Both of the mitra laughed and retreated back from the shore leaving the glimmering Ganga alone waiting for next Dawn to break the silence by his prayers".

#Moral "Never question Daanveer's philanthropy"

"Fear Draupadi and Bheem never make them wait at dinner" :p

Hope you like it :)
if not I am ready with my Kavach
to handle your spears and arrows.

Hey there Reader yes you too are a Daanveer
"Tysm for donating your time Do tell me your views." :)

and please help me in giving a neutral and apt title to it which is not a Karna name. I thought of Lord of Charity but again it is not neutral.

Love XOXO J.

[ Newbie Writer is a Karna Maniac as you can guess by her username she loves Dwaparyug & Mahabharata (all versions star bharata too) and says Tvd , GG are good kalyugi shows.]

Open for all sorts of commentsEdited by angrani - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angrani

"Daataaon ka daata,
Ghar pe jo bhi aata,
Lauta vo paakar daan hai,
Dukhiyon ka dukh lena,
Khushiyan aur sukha dena
Daani ki yahi pehchaan hai".

I just love this song guys
[B][/B]

I love this song too...infact I love all the songs dedicated to Karn and few others like the title track 😛
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angrani

Guys this not the update but this is a Real story I read on the page "Karn the great on Facebook"
I Moulded it into my words and added some of my thoughts to it but didn't distorted the real essence of the history.
Dedicated to all Krishna bhakts
Arjun fans
Kajus
"My dear sautans Karnalis" :-*
and especially to Karn haters agar yahan par koi ho toh
hope it will change their perspective chalo no more time pass there you go.

Arjuna was not at all pleased with his Arch nemesis name Daanveer "Oh madhav even I can be a Daani
what so special about it"
"Why this title is given to him??"

then eager to test Arjuna's philanthropy Madhav gave him two mountains of gold and told him to donate them as fast as possible and help the needy by their aid.
Arjuna kept donating alms to a herd of villagers beggars and needy that crowded him he gave some of the gold from the mountain to each one of them but this was negligible amount to decrease the size of the great mountain .
he kept on donating he started off from day and it was nearly night now he was feeling famish but he kept on donating the gold day and night without any sleep he was exhausted completely even his breath was discontinuous Donations were indeed taking toll on Parth's health now he asked Madhav

"How can one donate such enormous mountain of gold in one day??"
To which Madhav replied smilingly "Come with me Perhaps Angaraj will help you solve this problem."

It was dusk Karna was doing his surya pujan with his ladylove Vrishali then he started his daily practice of donation.
"Err... Angaraaj can I disturb you for a moment "
"Arey ! Aap Madhusudan how can I help you ? "asked Karna highly elated
Karna signalled the last two beggars to wait.
"Well my friend here needs your help "signalling his brow towards Parth
"Great Gandivdhari needs a Suta Help I couldn't be more Happy'' raising his brows he mocked subtly .
Even Vrishali raised her brows in astonishment & smiled at her husband's sarcasm for a moment witnessing Arjun here.

"Keshav" ... Parth disdained to which Girdhari grinned

"Actually Parth is having a hard time in donating a gift I gave him perhaps you will ..."

"Of course Madhusudan "

Then the last two beggars who were left for alms asked Karna for alms to which he pointed towards the enormous gold mountains
"You see those two mountains there.
Those are your property now
Hopefully they will help you out if not you can come tomorrow morning to me"
saying that Karna left holding the hands of his wife .
Leaving all astounded and a smiling Madhav.

"Hail Daanveer" the beggars shouted overflowing with joyous tears.

"I hope that you got your answer Parth ".

"But how did he???"
"Why this thought never came across my mind Madhav"

"Parth When I gave you these mountains your heart was also filled with desire and greed for a moment Wasn't it ...
You did hope that you should be owning some of it Didn't you
Well you donated some but little selfish reasons surrounded your heart.
Whereas Angaraj irrespective of the amount of gold continued his practice of alms giving selflessly the feeling of desire and greed never came across his mind even once"
Today Parth was left astounded
and his philanthropy was so easily overshadowed by his Arch nemesis.
"I got a lesson today the Suta putra indeed is A Daanveer"
smiled Parth
"You will see more of it" whispered Madhav under his breath.
"Parth never be jealous of this quality you cannot compete him in this he is and will be the greatest lord of Charity till the end of time
it's both his power and
weakness which will prove better for you one day"
"Don't worry I will not compete him in this we are better off in competitive in one subject Archery " he replied
prove better for me?... Parth lost in his own trail of thoughts

"Come on Parth it's getting chilly now... I hope you don't wish to get more lessons from my sakhi"
"Oh yes Draupadi must be waiting I don't want Bhrata Bheem to eat me instead of laddoos"
Both of the mitra laughed and retreated back from the shore leaving the glimmering Ganga alone waiting for next Dawn to break the silence by his prayers".

#Moral "Never question Daanveer's philanthropy"

"Fear Draupadi and Bheem never make them wait at dinner" :p

Hope you like it :)
if not I am ready with my Kavach
to handle your spears and arrows.

Hey there Reader yes you too are a Daanveer
"Tysm for donating your time Do tell me your views." :)

and please help me in giving a neutral and apt title to it which is not a Karna name. I thought of Lord of Charity but again it is not neutral.

Love XOXO J.

[ Newbie Writer is a Karna Maniac as you can guess by her username she loves Dwaparyug & Mahabharata (all versions star bharata too) and says Tvd , GG are good kalyugi shows.]

Open for all sorts of comments

Hi J 😊

I read this story in one of the previous AT...thank for refreshing it again.
And I really like ur thoughts in it 😃
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I read this story much b4 Sakhi
Thanks for refreshing it😊
nd whats the reason to stay ready with ur Kavach?? who will pierce u with the arrow?😉