Posted: 9 years ago
Hey there dear readers and my fellow Karnalis.This is my first time on fiction inspired from many IF users. I simply urge that you will ignore grammatical errors. please note this is purely fictionalized and my point of view.

Index

chapter 1 Longing and Misunderstanding pg1
Chap 2 who is this pg 4

Chapter 3 restlessness pg 6

A short instance
And chapter 3.1 pg8

Pg 11 updated chapter 4
The refusal

Princess Supriyaa was doing kesh shringaar her dasis were tying various colored flowers, gemstones and pearls that shone along through her plait   which tied her beautiful thick black long locks...
.When one of her maids entered hurriedly in her room. she was out of breath gasping for air.
Supriyaa innocently asked her the matter. other servants jokingly said had the dasi encountered a ghost?? NO GHOST... RAAJKUMARI I saw a Rajkumar with a great built broad chest color of his skin as colour of Sun hue in morning the pale golden to be exact
His face was shining as the sun
His eyes though black gleamed and glimmered of a certain fire that was about to unleash
His jet black locks like your kajal ... his lips pink as lotus petals
and carried a giant and mystical dhanush at his one shoulder and the reins of his white horse in another.

overall he looked like a heavenly man who blazed his shine over our kingdom of shaulekya
rajkumari was mesmerised by the description she said excitedly kashavi shaanti... uss yuvaan ka naam to batao ...
and as the daasi was about to speak the drums banged the shank naad began and a chorus of loud voices... began somewhat screaming
Kurusherstha hastinapur ke yuvraaj duryodhan padhaar rhe hai ... yuvraj ki jay she quiped and looked out of the window shyly behind ...
she saw a man of great musculature he didn't had a dhanush but a gadadhari he was he had dark brown eyes and the same hairtone
bit curly with big black brows and sported a moustache and beard that face looked highly familiar
oh kashavi get out of this place right now
but he is Definitely NOT
..the    man she drooled over each day mesmerising him in her day dreams over her balcony

i said get out... how could you ...he is my sakhi's husband suyodhana remember bhanumati's grand wedding or you have forgotten her too.
oh forget that snehlata and add some pushpa to hold my locks
yuvraj duryodhan must be here to talk about some political interests.

Kashavi entered the room again

oh why are you bringing your ugly face here again and again
Should i punish you?

RAAJKUMARI rajmata has called for you in the raj sabha

okay I am so not going like this fast enough snehlata please bring my... Uttaraiya
kashavi tell rajmata i am coming as soon as i am ready

meanwhile in the rajsabha
putra duryodhan its time since you came here in
said maharaja of shaulkeya father of princess supriya

yes i duly remember that you came here with angaraaj to woo kalinga kumari bhanumati when she was staying here with supriyaa. said rajmata

oh yes i remember without mitra Karna it wouldn't have been possible ... that she would be my wife
To which Angaraaj Karn smiled warmly ( which is rare)

so what is it duryodhan that you want from your parents said maharaja shubhang

oh you are making me feel ashamed maharaja
i am like your putra sir you command me ...said the kuru prince

well we are looking for an ideal suitor for... our daughter added rajmata

Supriyaa   there she is duryodhan oh i am here for that concern only
so soon there will be a great and a lavish wedding here.
Angaraj glanced.
meanwhile the beautiful black eyed princess loaded beautifully with jewels entered the sabha.

Please let me know whether i should continue ...
Xoxo
Angarani js
Edited by angrani - 9 years ago
Nice start dear 😊

So this will be love story between Karn & Supriya 😳 😳
Loved It 😳
Continue Soon & Do PM me  ur next update
😛
Originally posted by ...Hemangi

Nice start dear 😊

So this will be love story between Karn & Supriya 😳 😳
Loved It 😳
Continue Soon & Do PM me  ur next update
😛
 Thanks for the first reply I thought whether anyone will notice or not 😊 but u did hey Hemangi can I call you hems do you know how to hyperlink lol 
Originally posted by angrani

Thanks for the first reply I thought whether anyone will notice or not 😊 but u did hey Hemangi can I call you hems do you know how to hyperlink lol 

U r always welcome dear 😳
Hems...Sure this will be my 3rd name in IF 😆

Neways I saw ur post in Karna AT so I replied to ur post there with a link that will help u out in hyperlinking, posting pics etc.

May I know ur name dear 😛

Originally posted by ...Hemangi

U r always welcome dear 😳
Hems...Sure this will be my 3rd name in IF 😆

Neways I saw ur post in Karna AT so I replied to ur post there with a link that will help u out in hyperlinking, posting pics etc.

May I know ur name dear 😛

Ok Hems thanks a lot for helping me out really you are a real daanveer

That's a secret I will never.tell  ... no that would be too much 

It's Just J Ok a hint it's  one of the names of draupadi that starts from J 
Originally posted by angrani

Ok Hems thanks a lot for helping me out really you are a real daanveer

That's a secret I will never.tell  ... no that would be too much 

It's Just J Ok a hint it's  one of the names of draupadi that starts from J 

U r welcome J 😊
Anything for a fellow Karnali 😃

Let's  doze off now hemangi varna surya Dev jaldi hee prakat Ho jaeyenge
nice story line dear...love story of karn and supri..the words u used for describing our arya was so nice..and why should karn's smile a rare one..no make him to laugh loudly  okay..😃   and it is a good start..do pm me..when u update the next one..and u can feel free to ask any help from me.only one suggestion..pls avoid some hindi words btw the story ..because I am very poor in hindi
Hey Angrani, Welcome to forum and congrats for your first story..

Story looks promising..😊 Supriya -Karna angle.. 😳..I loved your description of Karna in the starting when daasi is telling supriya.... and looking forward to exciting chapters ahead...😳

Do carry on dear..😊
Nice start dear to the love story of Karna and Supriya.I loved Karna's description given by the daasiContinue soon dear.