India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Dastaan airing. confirmed. (Page 6)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
 I have seen Dastaan and .loved the drama as it was very heart wrenching story where i found Bano to be a faceless woman who represented thousands in that time who went through hell that time . But looking at today , I just feel that for the time being Zindgi channel should not come out with Dastaan . PK is in trouble when there is nothing ,now you can not expose so called cheater Godmen . People have Zero -tolerance and that also from other side,s point of view . Would not like Zindgi should be facing any haters as its kind of threat because of its content based stories / dramas and getting more viewers . mostly people have watched on YouTube already . Dataan needs liberal , educated  class with open heart , with unbiased perception .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

I have seen Dastaan and .loved the drama as it was very heart wrenching story where i found Bano to be a faceless woman who represented thousands in that time who went through hell that time . But looking at today , I just feel that for the time being Zindgi channel should not come out with Dastaan . PK is in trouble when there is nothing ,now you can not expose so called cheater Godmen . People have Zero -tolerance and that also from other side,s point of view . Would not like Zindgi should be facing any haters as its kind of threat because of its content based stories / dramas and getting more viewers . mostly people have watched on YouTube already . Dataan needs liberal , educated  class with open heart , with unbiased perception .
i wasall for dastaan to be aired..but when i saw protests abt PK and have seen PK..which has nothing objectionable...i m worried if ppl will be able to handle dastaan...

Neerjaa

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i was looking fwd to dis show..
i duuno y but i didnt felt like watchng it on YT..

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

i was looking fwd to dis show..
i duuno y but i didn't felt like watching it on YT..

After watching PK,s reaction and more fanatics are now in center stage , its better Dastaan should not be aired . Yesterday we had some friends and were discussing about partition and all  what happened and about that time prominent people .   Now the time has changed , more of mob mentality ,just needs an excuse . Watch On YouTube , beautiful saga, what a hypocrisy , we applauds the movies made on Partition time and there are many . 

Go to top