Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 I have seen Dastaan and .loved the drama as it was very heart wrenching story where i found Bano to be a faceless woman who represented thousands in that time who went through hell that time . But looking at today , I just feel that for the time being Zindgi channel should not come out with Dastaan . PK is in trouble when there is nothing ,now you can not expose so called cheater Godmen . People have Zero -tolerance and that also from other side,s point of view . Would not like Zindgi should be facing any haters as its kind of threat because of its content based stories / dramas and getting more viewers . mostly people have watched on YouTube already . Dataan needs liberal , educated  class with open heart , with unbiased perception .
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I have seen Dastaan and .loved the drama as it was very heart wrenching story where i found Bano to be a faceless woman who represented thousands in that time who went through hell that time . But looking at today , I just feel that for the time being Zindgi channel should not come out with Dastaan . PK is in trouble when there is nothing ,now you can not expose so called cheater Godmen . People have Zero -tolerance and that also from other side,s point of view . Would not like Zindgi should be facing any haters as its kind of threat because of its content based stories / dramas and getting more viewers . mostly people have watched on YouTube already . Dataan needs liberal , educated  class with open heart , with unbiased perception .

i wasall for dastaan to be aired..but when i saw protests abt PK and have seen PK..which has nothing objectionable...i m worried if ppl will be able to handle dastaan...
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was looking fwd to dis show..
i duuno y but i didnt felt like watchng it on YT..

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

i was looking fwd to dis show..
i duuno y but i didn't felt like watching it on YT..

After watching PK,s reaction and more fanatics are now in center stage , its better Dastaan should not be aired . Yesterday we had some friends and were discussing about partition and all  what happened and about that time prominent people .   Now the time has changed , more of mob mentality ,just needs an excuse . Watch On YouTube , beautiful saga, what a hypocrisy , we applauds the movies made on Partition time and there are many .