India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Dastaan airing. confirmed. (Page 5)

sanashau Senior Member
sanashau
sanashau

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I'm a Pakistani living in us and I have seen many anti Pakistani Indian movies. I have always watched them with an open mind. I'm sure Indians can too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...crazy4fawadRaatrinikitaloveuUglyDuckling..Archangel.Serendipity..

boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.

Hi here is a list of all the upcoming serials Smile

Piya Re(Mora Piya)
Bezubaan(mere dard ko Jo zubaan mile)
Ijaazat(Ishq junoon deewangi)
Khwahishen(Tootey huye par)
Meri jaan hai tu(Mata e jaan hai tu)
Dil dhoonta hai(pani jaisa piyar)
Kharashein(kadurat)
Lakeerein(Dastaan)
Qeemat(Daam)
Aaj Rang hai(Ullu Baraye Farokht nahi)
Pinjra(Rehaai)
Maya(Meri behen Maya)
Bandini (Aseerzadi)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...crazy4fawadsillage.ridzisharma80pinkeye.Archangel.Serendipity..NeerjaaTheRager

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I do think Dastaan was one of Fawad's best works. He was exemplary in it.. Even Sanam B and Mehren and the other actors were brilliant in Dastaan. Having said that i do have my qualms about it airing in India. I am not sure how people might react to the drama though. But i do hope people watch it being open minded and leave it at that.Smile
Edit

Woohooo for the Adeel Hussain shows.Embarrassed I think he's brilliant and loved him in Shukk, mata e jaan hain tu and daam. Have heard Piya re aka mora piya is also brilliant.  Looking forward to his shows.Big smile

Edited by sia.k_1 - 27 December 2014 at 9:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Neerjaa

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Y thy changed name of series..it vl create confusion...nw fawad n othr actirs hav to use the changed name in india...huh...very bad
Nywayz..i hv seen one or 2 scenes of dastaan...in fr nw its a mental block fr me...bt thy says na..u cnt read the book by reading the cover...so lets hope  for the best fr dastaan..i hope ppl vl love this series in the same way that thy love fk series earlier..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
why they r changing names dastan itself is a beautiful name why lakeerein Angry
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanashau

I'm a Pakistani living in us and I have seen many anti Pakistani Indian movies. I have always watched them with an open mind. I'm sure Indians can too.

I think many Indians have already watched this series online from discussion I see here. Issue is in telecasting show on Indian GEC .I am sure anti-pakistani movies are banned in Pakistan.
ridzisharma80 IF-Dazzler
ridzisharma80
ridzisharma80

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boondein

Originally posted by pinkeye

First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.

Hi here is a list of all the upcoming serials Smile

Piya Re(Mora Piya)
Bezubaan(mere dard ko Jo zubaan mile)
Ijaazat(Ishq junoon deewangi)
Khwahishen(Tootey huye par)
Meri jaan hai tu(Mata e jaan hai tu)
Dil dhoonta hai(pani jaisa piyar)
Kharashein(kadurat)
Lakeerein(Dastaan)
Qeemat(Daam)
Aaj Rang hai(Ullu Baraye Farokht nahi)
Pinjra(Rehaai)
Maya(Meri behen Maya)
Bandini (Aseerzadi)

tfs,,,Smile

will u plz tell me if u knw dat which r more romantic shows???... sorry for asking dis question,bt i m very much fond of romantic shows...Embarrassed
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

I think what I loved the moat about Dastaan werr the hassan bano interactions. In the strting episodes,the innocent flirtations(if i may say so) were uber cute. With completely opposite,emotional scenes towards the end.

I do think fawad is one of those actors who can click with almost every other actress,but for me,wht he has with sanam baloch,is this kind of familiar warmth,ehich Ive not seen with others. they gel on screen as though theyve known each other for like ever.

i dont mean he didnt have good chemistry with other heroines,but its just diff with baloch. something Ive not sren very often.

Sanam Baloch also is one of the few actresses who has chemistry with all of her male costars...whether it's with Mikaal, Adeel, Fawad or Fahad etc. 

In terms of Dastaan...opinions and perspectives aside.  The performances in this show are mindblowing. If anyone likes Sanam B, Fawad or Saba Qamar as performers then this show must be watched for their performances alone. Especially when it comes Baloch..this is arguably her best performance. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad

Go to top