Dastaan airing. confirmed. (Page 4)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Originally posted by pinkeye

First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.

Daam is definitely coming..I saw the promo myself.Good now I wouldn't have to bear the poor quality online.

I missed Daam's promos last night. Saw them just now!

Im so glad! The crappy quality online I couldn't sit through.

Excellent show.

Man,im so excited! im looking fwd to so many of the shows.

Btw,Im uber excited about piya re aka Mora piya! Its looks really good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.pinkeye

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

I think what I loved the moat about Dastaan werr the hassan bano interactions. In the strting episodes,the innocent flirtations(if i may say so) were uber cute. With completely opposite,emotional scenes towards the end.

I do think fawad is one of those actors who can click with almost every other actress,but for me,wht he has with sanam baloch,is this kind of familiar warmth,ehich Ive not seen with others. they gel on screen as though theyve known each other for like ever.

i dont mean he didnt have good chemistry with other heroines,but its just diff with baloch. something Ive not sren very often.

@bold-I completely agree..when I watched ZGH I thought I couldn't like him more with anyone else than Sanam Saeed but I did like him with Mahira,Nadia and now with Sania Saeed(numm promo is enough).
@red-I think its because they have worked together in 3 projects so the ease and comfort level must come from there.
nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
why zindagi changes serial's name dastaan is nice but why lakeerein?
-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I dont know what to say ?!?!
Its the show which ll def effect patriotism of indians , Being Pakistani , I ll not watch anything against us !!!!!!

Dastaan is one great show I've ever seen , But it does have tht Over the top sadness , which brought tears to us as Pakistanies , Dont knw wht ll be the reaction of Indians

Some moments like rape of Bano mom was hell painfull (It ws a real story ... I really cursed those ppl)
then , forcing Bano to become Sikh & force marriage & a kid as well

I dont know !!!!! Wht it ll bring , But I jst hope it ll be taken just as one side perspective of story ...It shd not be taken to politics

...Annie...Neerjaa

Raatri Goldie
Raatri
Raatri

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
thnks for the news...i was waiting for the serial...for obvious reasons --FK...i have seen few episodes online...but i thought i would see it when it airs in TV...bcoz...atleast everyday i can have some doses...agar online dekhti toh ek hi din mein khatam...
so im happy i can see the serial...finally Smile...yes the subject might seem controversial...if we see it as being indian...because the story is from Pak. and should have paskistani point of view...but i feel...we should respect that...and enjoy the brilliance of PAK shows...which i feel current generation of indian serials lacks ... 

par chahe kuch bhi ho...iam SERIAL KEEDA...so it doesnt matter...serial kahan se aa raha hain...bas...itna hi chahiye ki...I should...feel good, love and enjoy watching it...
In vidya balans words of Dirty picture:   Im happy if it gives me three things...ENTERTAINMENT, ENTERTAINMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT...Smile

thanks Pak for ur wondeful shows and thanks Zindagi...for bringing them to us...nahin toh kabhi pata hi nahin chalta...about them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohit

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I think what I loved the moat about Dastaan werr the hassan bano interactions. In the strting episodes,the innocent flirtations(if i may say so) were uber cute. With completely opposite,emotional scenes towards the end.

I do think fawad is one of those actors who can click with almost every other actress,but for me,wht he has with sanam baloch,is this kind of familiar warmth,ehich Ive not seen with others. they gel on screen as though theyve known each other for like ever.

i dont mean he didnt have good chemistry with other heroines,but its just diff with baloch. something Ive not sren very often.

@bold-I completely agree..when I watched ZGH I thought I couldn't like him more with anyone else than Sanam Saeed but I did like him with Mahira,Nadia and now with Sania Saeed(numm promo is enough).
@red-I think its because they have worked together in 3 projects so the ease and comfort level must come from there.

YeS,but Dastaan was their first show. So its remarkable.

U know I really cannot figure out which pair i like the most. Fawad and sanam saeed,fawad and mahira,fawad and baloch or any other actress.

Haha. As I said,he's one actor who has had good chemistry with almost every actress he has worked with.

sillage.Neerjaa

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Im game for Dastaan as I was waiting for the Hassan-Bano lovestory.. Fawad and Sanam Baloch are magical in this! Day Dreaming In India, We had a series called Tamas based on Indian Pov of Partition. Similarly Dastaan is from their POV. I think they are gonna edit or blur the Anti-Indian content.. Thats the reason why they are airing it on Zindagi.. I agree wid Neerjaa that its a beautiful saga which one needs to watch being unbiased and not picking any sides.. And I think the viewers of Zindagi are sensible enuf. And agree wid u Dishu, that if a show garners more respect and popularity then Its no harm in editing. And I think Zindagi is doing just that! Smile
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkeye

First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.

Daam is definitely coming..I saw the promo myself.Good now I wouldn't have to bear the poor quality online.
</div>
I missed Daam's promos last night. Sawthem justnow!
Im so glad! The crappy quality online I couldn't sit through.
Excellent show.
Man,im so excited! im looking fwd to so many of the shows.
Btw,Im uber excited about piya re aka Mora piya! Its looks really good!
<div>

I just saw the promo and all shows look promising. It seems 2015 would be full of Adeel Hussain shows. 3 shows of him in offering- mata e jaan, daam and mora piya. I like him , so looking forward to it. The shows look interesting. Even the show with nauman ezaz and samina peerzada thats eehai is highly accliamed and saba qamar one too. Interesting subjects. So exciting viewing experience in offering.

Are you done with kankar? If yes, how is it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

Go to top