India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Dastaan airing. confirmed. (Page 3)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
there was a moment between Nader and Hassan in dastaan.. i just loved that scene, Hassan and his line .. " Main bano ke mohabbat mein marr nahi saka tou kya huya, bano aaj bhi meri mohabbat mein zinda hai .. main ussey kaise bewaafayi karloo " ... this was from the mouth of a man whose fiancee has supposedly died 5 years ago .. Fawad was something else in this show, such performances cannot be justified even with awards.. its the audienece and their love, atleast for hassan and bano.. both the actors were very good, any adjective will be an understatement..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvrNeerjaa

Patharsitara IF-Dazzler
Patharsitara
Patharsitara

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
in india already many controversial movies aired &books written targetting gandhi,army,government.ppl protest bt nt attack.i m proud of being indian &this fact that if i speak truth against religion or society or godmen then may b few ppl redicule me bt nt kill me.indians r nt botheres abt offensive content.few organisation who get free time they may redicule a show bt our society dont follow blindly those.so even no matter hw offensive may be a show to indian,ppl r nt mad to waste their time on attacking.

tvluvrNeerjaa

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
its really a great news.i m so happy that zindagi is airing it,they should definitely edit some scenes to avoid any dispute.its a beautiful show.but they shouldn't change the name yaar...
UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hassan Bano on tvDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
But why change the name yaar?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imdevil

in india already many controversial movies aired &books written targetting gandhi,army,government.ppl protest bt nt attack.i m proud of being indian &this fact that if i speak truth against religion or society or godmen then may b few ppl redicule me bt nt kill me.indians r nt botheres abt offensive content.few organisation who get free time they may redicule a show bt our society dont follow blindly those.so even no matter hw offensive may be a show to indian,ppl r nt mad to waste their time on attacking.

Other cases of criticism was done by Indians themselves. Like Haider many thought was anti-Indian Army. Many feel PK was anti-Hinduism. But this criticism is by Pakistanis...I doubt it will be taken in a chilled out manner.

sillage.Neerjaa

nevah_mind Senior Member
nevah_mind
nevah_mind

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Other cases of criticism was done by Indians themselves. Like Haider many thought was anti-Indian Army. Many feel PK was anti-Hinduism. But this criticism is by Pakistanis...I doubt it will be taken in a chilled out manner.
I agree. Its like we can fight and criticize our parents and siblings, get upset with them and feel frustrated. but if any outsider says the SAME thing about them, it hits in the wrong place. Human nature. 
I agree, that we Indians take much more in our stride and am glad about it. Its because we are Indians that we can make movies like Haider and PK, we can criticize ourselves and understand where the story is coming from. If similar "self criticizing" stuff was made in  Pakistan, the blasphemy law would have been applicable and I wouldn't be alive to post here.

sillage.TheRager

Jenny_lover Goldie
Jenny_lover
Jenny_lover

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
already watched Dastaan its an amazing show...excited to watch it again on zindagi...but i don't like its new title Lakerein

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Exactly my point. See,if ur family member criticizes you,you take ut positivelt,coz no matter what,u know they'd onky say it for ur good,but if an outsider foes the same,no one would keep num.

Nevertheless,cutting the scenes wouod definutely be needed. They can surely manage the scenes with narrative voice overs. 

*spoiler alert* 
Specific derogatory words are used against Gandhi. This obviously needs to be cut. They could just describe abiut why they prefer jinnah over gandhi or something like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

Go to top