India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Dastaan airing. confirmed. (Page 2)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I agree Neerjaa. It did show both sides,but imho,it focussed more on the negatives for a a Muslim in India and positives for a muslim in Pak. But yes,as u said,this cost her in the end.

Nothing is plain black.or white.

The story of Bano is terribly sad. As a woman,I empathize with all the women who suffered during partition.

Being a woman isnt easy at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaakhamosshhh

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think what I loved the moat about Dastaan werr the hassan bano interactions. In the strting episodes,the innocent flirtations(if i may say so) were uber cute. With completely opposite,emotional scenes towards the end.

I do think fawad is one of those actors who can click with almost every other actress,but for me,wht he has with sanam baloch,is this kind of familiar warmth,ehich Ive not seen with others. they gel on screen as though theyve known each other for like ever.

i dont mean he didnt have good chemistry with other heroines,but its just diff with baloch. something Ive not sren very often.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunrise.sillage.Serendipity..starstruckkNeerjaakhamosshhhpinkeye

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

I think what I loved the moat about Dastaan werr the hassan bano interactions. In the strting episodes,the innocent flirtations(if i may say so) were uber cute. With completely opposite,emotional scenes towards the end.

I do think fawad is one of those actors who can click with almost every other actress,but for me,wht he has with sanam baloch,is this kind of familiar warmth,ehich Ive not seen with others. they gel on screen as though theyve known each other for like ever.

i don't mean he didn't have good chemistry with other heroines,but its just diff with baloch. something Ive not sren very often.

what shows i have watched FK,s  till now , he creates chemistry and it never is looked as over the top . He just sails through smoothly . Mine first was ZGH and he was brillant with Sanam where for not a moment you felt as if is  play acting . And same i felt with Mahira ,more in the lter part . Ots always tragedy which bring you closer . And as for Dasaan , there are few scenes which still are in your mind and best for me was his meeting of Bano at his home and she just asks him where he was ? Both out did each other and after that when Rabia meets Bano and Hasan standing on the side . Dastaan no doubt is the work of art . Ys i will like that fw politically lines should be removed . People should not be deprived of watching a beautiful saga. As for FK he had worked his way with Mahzabeen ( is it Sani) who was years older to him . that mysterious aura surrounding both of them , something unspoken chemistry which was not thee with Neelum . Then In Behadd again .
                            I will not specify one act name with whom he was better or lesser . Its FK,s versatility that he convinces viewers about his chemistry with his co- stars . Is it not funny that both Kashaf and Zaroon whether were away from each other but still their thoughts about each other were enough to make spars fly .
                                                Loved Sanam Bloach in Dastaan with her intense acting and then her disillusion. These kind of shows needs sensitivity where you can feel the pain , tormentation of the other person .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.
sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

First of all, merry chritsmas to you Disha. Hug

I never watched dastan , dnt knw never make myself ahree to watch it after reading so many things on social mefia. I have no reactions as of now for zindagi airing it as I knew they have this in their package. I hope it does not yield negative results for the channel and the actors.

Btw, do you know if daam will be shown? Was tht part of it? If so, looking forward as I am yet to cmplete watching it properly thanks to bad quality. Looking forward to Adeel Hussain shows too as I like him onscreen.

Daam is definitely coming..I saw the promo myself.Good now I wouldn't have to bear the poor quality online.
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Oh thanks Rupali for telling, I hvnt watched zindagi fr long. Will try to catch this ensemble promo to know which are the shows. Yes happy to see daam in platter.
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 Its internet time and you will find hundreds of articles on the same subject . Liberal and conservative people are both sides and so are the people haters and fanatics . Payal i watched Dataan as was recommended in this forum in the starting . I already has seen Indian side of stories told through movies ,so one has to b with open mind . I perhaps like more of intense tracks . Same was with me the later part of Dastaan specially when Bano meets Hasan .And he was engaged to Rabia that time .It was more of Bano,s story . And one thing i wanted to ask why he did not keep Bano with him ? Why she was left in the asylum? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
yes show focuses on torture upon a muslim girl by hindus ( indians ), but again its a predominantly love story, so i am sure , its just the 11th-14th episode.. rest can be digested very well...
Fawad and Sanam baloch is amazing as a pair here .. something so serene and undying form of love existed in this show.. ohhh this is my baby.. i loved the show.. and i hope the indian audience likes it too..

Go to top