Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 7)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

@Esha: I agree the cousin's plan will have consequences. But it effectively did what it was supposed to do - Nisha finally accepted it and no matter what happens, like she said whether he falls for her or never has feelings for her - atleast she isn't hiding her feelings from herself and can finally move on. In the worst case scenario also, I am sure Nisha will get the support from cousins and will get over her heartbreak. She has finally started healing from her past.
@Shwets: Agreed, loved the fact that the spotlight was on Nishu. RL couldn't have solved it the way cousins did. Their plans are crazy but they were effective in this case Thumbs Up I hope Nisha starts to share her problems and feelings too instead of hiding everything. 
As for Dolly, God knows LOL How is her MIL not having a problem with this? There has been no call from Sumit or anyone LOL Looks like she is permanently shifting back to Gangwal House. Well, I have no complains - its great to have her back LOL

Nisha shares her problems only with Lakshmi. Lakshmi conveys it to Ramesh. I think now Lakshmi should also tell it to Dolly and Dolly to cousins..LOL It's easier to tell to one person, instead of a gang..LOL But yes. Nisha's cousins though crazy and insane at times, comes up with the intended result. 

I have no problems either..LOL I will miss Dolly when she goes back home..Cry

Agreed but that too not completely. She never completely tells Laxmi everything - only in bits and pieces. She hasn't told anyone that she revealed her past to Viraj and she didn't completely tell what happened in Shekhs's counselling session either. She is an extremely reserved person and I hope she starts confiding more in cousins and RL. 
Yes me too, will miss Dolly a lot Cry 

Edited by priya1804 - 25 December 2014 at 9:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132eshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Priya
Lot of things are left to us to understand I guess. But yes...once RL comes to know that she has shared her past with Viraj, they would be in a fix. Like..they see Viraj to be the perfect guy for her, and yet they would not be able to get/give/afford/ask Viraj for her..LOL Instead they have to ask Nisha to forget Viraj? That's even more complicated. 

I think Nisha will tell Lakshmi about everything soon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804eshasrkcaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

Originally posted by caller123

@Kate Yes. Now that Viraj too is so excited about Nisha, he may also play along to find out his real feelings for Nisha
hmm.. It could happen. But as now Nisha knows he heard it she may distance herself may be focus on her career more to avoid him and her feelings..

Exactly..wht i want kate...i want nisha 2 be strong..n 2 face her problems like old nisha..i dnt want crying nisha
I too don't want to see crying Nisha Varsha.
I want to see her distant herself from Viraj at least for some time and focus on her career.If I think from her POV  - It would be embarrassing for her to know that Viraj heard her and how can she work with him like before after knowing it? So she has to do that. If Viraj speaks her heart out to her she will be heart broken initially but as she's strong she might fight against it. I wonder whether after this she will beleive in falling in love. She never wanted to marry neither fall in love. With this incident which was out of control of her will change her again. I don't know to which side?
 From my POV - It will help them both to find what they want. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abraxosArieltabieshasrkShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

The Gaya-Sukku scene was hilarious. Poor guy what he has to jhelofy for his sister.LOL. I guess in between Ramesh and Sukku, Gaya will go for the younger one SukkuLOL.
I never expected Mohan to support them. This two brother Viren and Mohan is surprising me a lot now-a-days.
I love the terrace scene of Dolly-Nishu. Dolly is really very mature.
But I m confuse where is this track going. I never wanted Viraj to know. But nowConfused
If Umesh can heard from the inside Viraj deffo can hear from outside.
I too never wanted Viraj to knowOuch

ArieltabieshasrkShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing Star Clap. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious LOL
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings Clap. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start Ermm
Priya whatever we predicted never happened. CV's always surprised us. So now I'm waiting to know what will they do now? Like other serials a heart break or something else?Confused

I guess next is heartbreak. There have been too many hints dropped by the CV's. And I wouldn't mind it - Nisha has all her cousins, Dadi and RL to support her. Like Shwets said, I think she will then finally focus on shooting.
So get ready for heart breaking week.Confused
Yes , whatever happens I think now they will concentrate on her shooting track.( Dadaji has given her only 6 months) May be this will be one of the reason she learns shooting alone.
Sheks won't help her at all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
the prob with Nisha was that she wasn't ready to behave or even think like a girl. But now as she have fallen in love and accepted it, she is free from a burden. Now she can think normally and move on. At first i didn't get why everyone wants to make her admit but today i understood why it was necessary for her to accept it.
Another thing i forget to mention I like how Viraj at first wasn't at all ready to go. bc its akward to go in the bday party of ur employee.

eshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I am happy that mohan is supporting umesh.
I also liked the scene of ramesh giving space to nisha,
I liked that nisha accepted her love/liking for for viraj.

Iam also confused on wheather viraj heard nisha or not.
And also woukd like to know about his reaction if he heard it.

Mohan had no other way. Probably he is building his own team, so that when he is going to fall in trouble, he would have people to support..LOL JK.

Yep. Giving space was the right thing. Though I am sure he didn't think even in his worst dreams that in 10 minutes Nisha would be shouting her love..LOL

Worst dreams lolzwa LOL

Waise dolly ki english is cwite not cute LOL

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing Star Clap. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious LOL
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings Clap. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start Ermm

Was thinking the same and before we know the 6 months will be over. Still I feel that Viraj heard what Nishu said and I am sure something drastic will be the reason for Nisha to come out of her Viraj lalaland and start concentrating on her career...
And I am sure Viraj will be the reason for that...but I am afraid that once her love is being rejected although her family mentally prepares her for that, she will close herself completely for love afterwards...

RED - Ithas high chances of happening. She never wanted to love. She fell in love and rejection and again back to square one.Ouch

eshasrkShwets1502

Go to top