Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Priya

Lot of things are left to us to understand I guess. But yes...once RL comes to know that she has shared her past with Viraj, they would be in a fix. Like..they see Viraj to be the perfect guy for her, and yet they would not be able to get/give/afford/ask Viraj for her..😆 Instead they have to ask Nisha to forget Viraj? That's even more complicated. 

I think Nisha will tell Lakshmi about everything soon. 

I too hope she shares everything with her mom. It will help her a lot.
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Priya

Lot of things are left to us to understand I guess. But yes...once RL comes to know that she has shared her past with Viraj, they would be in a fix. Like..they see Viraj to be the perfect guy for her, and yet they would not be able to get/give/afford/ask Viraj for her..😆 Instead they have to ask Nisha to forget Viraj? That's even more complicated. 

I think Nisha will tell Lakshmi about everything soon. 

Yes true, it will be hard on RL as well. They know that he has changed her life so much and that he has helped her heal - something which they never thought would happen so soon. I doubt they would ask her to forget Viraj(?) Its kind of hard considering he is her boss and possibly her trainer in future - but I guess they will advise Nisha to get over it and remain strong. 
I hope so, I really hope so. 

Viraj's character is confusing me a lot right now - I am pretty sure that even if he did hear, he would reject her in the best way possible and encourage and motivate her but I really wonder how he will react knowing Nisha loves him - He has been alone for a majority of his life, has zero friends and has major trust issues. Quite intriguing. Whatever positive happening in his life at the moment is largely due to Nisha - him meeting Aman, EWF and quite possibly his dream being fulfilled by Nisha - I wonder if he will think on this tangent in future? Anyway, I hope he doesn't magically develop feelings for her anytime soon - His character needs to be sorted out and made a little more clear before that.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Kate 
It's her first love and it's difficult to overcome. But she isn't the only person whose first love is getting rejected right? It's common...like how people love actors and sport icon...Nisha has loved Viraj. Once she understands that, she can easily move on. 

Like Dolly said, this feeling has arrived a little late for Nisha. That's it. Otherwise she is perfectly normal. It has nothing to do with her past. 
caller123 thumbnail

@Kate 

Shekhs will start demoralizing. 

A sudden thought. Nisha might refuse to go to the academy knowing Viraj knows about her feelings. I would love to see another scene between RL-Nisha encouraging her to face it, take it up as a challenge and overcome her fears. 

Nisha can slowly get comfortable with Viraj, just as the boss, her role model and start focusing on her career, for the time being and also do some Sherlock work at the academy. 

That would be perfect!

It would be perfect. But initially it would be hard for her.
But Shwets in this magic land anything could happen.😆
caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

I don't think Nishu will change herself or close her mind like again. She already knows Viraj will reject her.

Heart is something we can't understand or predict dear.
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kate Actually I think Nisha liking Viraj and developing feelings for him has finally led her to the road of recovery from her past. Also, the way RL and cousins supported Nishu and made her realize makes me doubt she would again close herself off again - they won't let it happen. Nisha will overcome it normally and finally move on. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1804

Yes true, it will be hard on RL as well. They know that he has changed her life so much and that he has helped her heal - something which they never thought would happen so soon. I doubt they would ask her to forget Viraj(?) Its kind of hard considering he is her boss and possibly her trainer in future - but I guess they will advise Nisha to get over it and remain strong. 
I hope so, I really hope so. 

Viraj's character is confusing me a lot right now - I am pretty sure that even if he did hear, he would reject her in the best way possible and encourage and motivate her but I really wonder how he will react knowing Nisha loves him - He has been alone for a majority of his life, has zero friends and has major trust issues. Quite intriguing. Whatever positive happening in his life at the moment is largely due to Nisha - him meeting Aman, EWF and quite possibly his dream being fulfilled by Nisha - I wonder if he will think on this tangent in future? Anyway, I hope he doesn't magically develop feelings for her anytime soon - His character needs to be sorted out and made a little more clear before that.

RL always say that there is a perfect guy for Nisha who will definitely come and support her. Will they think it could actually be Viraj, after knowing how much Nisha trusts him? I think they wouldn't let Nisha raise her hopes by actually encouraging her to pursue her love for Viraj and they will take care of the rest..😆 That would be unrealistic. They would be mighty confused though. Their daughter loves a guy, who can become the perfect companion for her in her life, but the guy doesn't love her, and it's not possible to expect the guy to love her..😆

Viraj might probably take in good spirits, probably he has heard a lot of girls saying that to him. He may ignore it, giving the signal that he isn't interested in the proposal. But later, he would realise that his life has completely changed for good because of Nisha. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

It would be perfect. But initially it would be hard for her.
But Shwets in this magic land anything could happen.😆

Of course. Lalalalala land can give us something new this time..😆
caller123 thumbnail

@Kate 

It's her first love and it's difficult to overcome. But she isn't the only person whose first love is getting rejected right? It's common...like how people love actors and sport icon...Nisha has loved Viraj. Once she understands that, she can easily move on. 

Like Dolly said, this feeling has arrived a little late for Nisha. That's it. Otherwise she is perfectly normal. It has nothing to do with her past. 

Shwets I mean it will take time, Not so soon but I don't know CV's time frame.😆
Yh Some moves on as soon as they break and some needs time.
caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1804

@Kate Actually I think Nisha liking Viraj and developing feelings for him has finally led her to the road of recovery from her past. Also, the way RL and cousins supported Nishu and made her realize makes me doubt she would again close herself off again - they won't let it happen. Nisha will overcome it normally and finally move on. 

yup in that case she has a strong support from her family. She's lucky but Priya she will take time. What teenage girls do she does now It's her first crush and first love. I hope that she won't go back to square one rather than focus on her shooting..
They can help her to focus on her shooting now..