Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 6)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by priya1804

Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing Star Clap. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious LOL
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings Clap. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start Ermm
Priya whatever we predicted never happened. CV's always surprised us. So now I'm waiting to know what will they do now? Like other serials a heart break or something else?Confused

I guess next is heartbreak. There have been too many hints dropped by the CV's. And I wouldn't mind it - Nisha has all her cousins, Dadi and RL to support her. Like Shwets said, I think she will then finally focus on shooting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkcaller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing Star Clap. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious LOL
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings Clap. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start Ermm

Was thinking the same and before we know the 6 months will be over. Still I feel that Viraj heard what Nishu said and I am sure something drastic will be the reason for Nisha to come out of her Viraj lalaland and start concentrating on her career...
And I am sure Viraj will be the reason for that...but I am afraid that once her love is being rejected although her family mentally prepares her for that, she will close herself completely for love afterwards...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

The Gaya-Sukku scene was hilarious. Poor guy what he has to jhelofy for his sister.LOL. I guess in between Ramesh and Sukku, Gaya will go for the younger one SukkuLOL.
I never expected Mohan to support them. This two brother Viren and Mohan is surprising me a lot now-a-days.
I love the terrace scene of Dolly-Nishu. Dolly is really very mature.
But I m confuse where is this track going. I never wanted Viraj to know. But nowConfused
If Umesh can heard from the inside Viraj deffo can hear from outside.

I think she will pick Ramesh...because he got the music..LOLLOL

Yes. Mohan and Viren are really very surprising. They seemed to have split personality. They behave very differently when Dadaji is around..LOL

Suspense created.LOL

priya1804caller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Was thinking the same and before we know the 6 months will be over. Still I feel that Viraj heard what Nishu said and I am sure something drastic will be the reason for Nisha to come out of her Viraj lalaland and start concentrating on her career...
And I am sure Viraj will be the reason for that...but I am afraid that once her love is being rejected although her family mentally prepares her for that, she will close herself completely for love afterwards...

I don't think she will completely close herself off - RL and cousins will stop that from happening. She may never have the same feelings for anyone else again but I don't think she will close herself completely from Viraj and love.

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@esha
I think he wouldn't doubt this as a plan, and even if he knows, he would definitely understand that it was nothing to do with him, to make him feel awkward or anything. He does listen, so the cousins can justify their actions. 

As for Nisha being heartbroken, I think that's where this is leading. Nisha's parents have already asked her to be ready to fight against rejection, once she realises her true feelings. Now she has confessed, next is the heartbreak. Her cousins, parents and Dadi are with her for support. Even Viraj will support her. So I think she will overcome and may be to distract attention she will focus on shooting. 

Sometimes I wonder, why can't Viraj just be the mentor and inspiration, and Nisha can have a different boy for her life. Just a thought. 

No I want Viraj for Nisha...he is perfect for her !!!!  So in this case I am not with you LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@esha 
I don't know for sure. Nisha has understood that love and crushes happen, and rejection is also part and parcel of it. She knows it would be crazy of her to believe that Viraj too would love her back. So after going through heartbreak and overcoming it, I think she would be open to falling in love again, not intentionally but she wouldn't close herself again. I am sure RL and cousins won't let Nisha do that. 

But if once Viraj has rejected her, how will they come back together? LOL

priya1804caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@esha
I think he wouldn't doubt this as a plan, and even if he knows, he would definitely understand that it was nothing to do with him, to make him feel awkward or anything. He does listen, so the cousins can justify their actions. 

As for Nisha being heartbroken, I think that's where this is leading. Nisha's parents have already asked her to be ready to fight against rejection, once she realises her true feelings. Now she has confessed, next is the heartbreak. Her cousins, parents and Dadi are with her for support. Even Viraj will support her. So I think she will overcome and may be to distract attention she will focus on shooting. 

Sometimes I wonder, why can't Viraj just be the mentor and inspiration, and Nisha can have a different boy for her life. Just a thought. 

No I want Viraj for Nisha...he is perfect for her !!!!  So in this case I am not with you LOL LOL LOL

Haha...I understand your point...LOL But I wouldn't mind. It's not necessary that the first person you fall in love with should become your husband..LOL

Viraj is a pakka gentlemen, perfect man, etc etc But somewhere I don't really see them as a jodi..LOL

But yes...they are the jodi..Nisha has already had innumerable dreams of him..So..he is for her..LOL

priya1804eshasrkcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Priya We are so thinking alike..LOL

priya1804caller123

Go to top