Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 16)

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@arya
And that's the heartbreak. She knows it..so it's going to be easy for her. She doesn't expect Viraj to accept her love...so she can easily move on. But all this would have happened, if Viraj had never known about it. Viraj now knows it, so she has to face him with her love, and get rejected (which she already knows). 

It's like you know you are going to fail...but when you get the paper with zero marks, you get dejected even more..LOL

Got itBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_caller123Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@shwets: Nisha should be confident that she's worth Viraj's love...
Well I say even if she doesn't become a first class shooter, still she is worth it. The question is: Is Viraj worth her love??? If he falls in love with her only after she becomes a great shooter than I'll say, he is not worth it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiJAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well I say even if she doesn't become a first class shooter, still she is worth it. The question is: Is Viraj worth her love??? If he falls in love with her only after she becomes a great shooter than I'll say, he is not worth it.

It's vice versa Esha. Say for example, Viraj accepts Nisha's proposal now. Will Nisha be actually happy? I think there would be more of doubt like what did Viraj see in her. Viraj may keep his love for her within himself, so that Nisha focuses on her goal and gain her confidence back. 
Of course, Viraj shouldn't like Nisha just because she is an ace shooter. He should like her for what she is. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ArieltabiJAHHNAVIcaller123

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

exactly Esha. That's our point. Why should VSR be the only one to reject or accept Nisha's love?
Let her become the next big thing, let her have her own fanbase-and then let Nishu decide if Viraj is worth it or not. Wink
Right now, all I can see is a fan girl yearning for her idol (bhagwan)- Viraj is not bhagwan but Nisha can't see it in her bhakti.
I want their roles to be reversed, OR for them to arrive at the same page at least, have an equal (or nearly equal) mindset and respect for each other and then mutually decide whether they are made for each other or not.. Abhi tohh Viraj doesn't even consider her as a friend. He treats her like his guinea pig.

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 25 December 2014 at 10:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ArieltabiDazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Merry Christmas everyone!Smile
Today's Moments

1. Sukku pataoing Gaya LOL Gaya is slowing moving through the family...LOL So Gaya in party? She is going to be shocked to see the actual party compared to what Sukku had bada chadake told her..LOL
Haha,,,it was funny...and Gaya is extermely easy to melt! Hahah...Im glad she is a comic character most often! Suku was funny!!

2. When Ramesh entered and saw Nisha sad, I expected him to talk to her. But loved how he left giving Nisha the space to figure out the solution herself.
Yes I liked that little moment too...it was nice and clever on the direction and writer (though there were no lines!)

3. Surprise! Surprise! Mohan supports the plan, and tells Umesh he likes Aman a lot. Mohan is slowly becoming a mystery character. His fear of Rupan is humourous. LOL Umesh definitely has to be more careful like Ramesh said. If Viren or Dadaji had seen them, he couldn't have convinced them.
Mohan reminds me of some one...I dont know...but he makes me laugh...!! His fear of Roopan is hilarious, which is why yesterday when he shouted at her, he must have had to muster up a lot of courage and now either might have given himself a medal or will be shaking ! :)

4. Has Saurav stolen Ramesh's shirt?LOL
Dont know if he stole Ramesh's shirt...but he surely stole a classic look. Dramatic music, Nishu running...the cousins part ...to reveal Saurav in his blue shirt and a classic very amused expression! Would have been funny...because Aneri was laughing in the behind the scenes...Hahaha...My favourite sentence of the episode was "Mi Lord main chahta hoon ki mujhe cousins protection di jaaye...mujrim hinsak ho gaya..." and Nishu's fierce look and Saurav's scared look!

5. Pyaarwala justice! Cousins courtroom scene was superb! Very nice to see the cousins together.
I loved that whole sequence...from the funny...to Umesh's enthusiam for "pyaar wala justice!" to the test of the spark of love...to the background music! I liked it! :)

Dolly is just awesome. She can be funny, but she is really matured. I think next to Dadi, RL, she is the most matured who can handle problems. It was lovely to see her make Nisha confess. The relief Lakshmi's face said it all. 
I liked all her lines to Nishu...I loved the scene on the terrace...I loved what she told her, to be honest to her...with the rest of them witnessing it...and the joy on their faces...

Question!
1. Has Viraj really heard it? What will be his reaction?
2. What can Ramesh do? 
3. Who will Gaya select? Sukku or Ramesh? ROFL

Edited by soooperfan - 04 January 2015 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
@sooperfan 
Gaya is fun when she is comical...LOL She easily falls when somebody appreciates her..LOL The actor is too good. From the beginning of Viraj coming to Nisha's house, every episode has been well written and balanced. Every character has been given perfect importance.

Go to top