Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 15)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502

That's exactly what cousins are trying to do. Make Nisha come out openly with her love and then tell, it happens to everyone like..many loves SRK and other actors, she likes Viraj and she should slowly stop fantasizing him..LOL It's good that even Nisha knows this and isn't expecting Viraj to be her future husband..Smile I want to see how she handles this rejection (I don't want a KYAA moment where Viraj smiles and gives her false hope..LOL) and moves on...

I think Umesh and Ramesh are worried that Nisha's heartbreak is gonna happen too soon and they never meant Viraj to know about Nisha's love. Viraj shouldnt get judgmental.

I think FASTMAIL should shut down its server completely...LOL Viraj never even know whether the emailwali female is actually female...LOL What it turns out to be Sheks..ROFL I am sure Viraj is going to start ignoring Nisha and focus on e-Nisha.

@bold: I thought I was the only one who noticed FASTMAIL ROFL
And OHHH MY GODDD Shwets.. I totally didn't think of that. Does Viraj live under a stone? ROFL Duhhh Aarti could be a 50 year old dude.. Ohh god this is so CRAYYYZY *shivers* ROFL

But on a serious note, YES I am worried about Viraj's niceness & how it may confuse Nishu. That will just make her climb chane ka jhaad & she may misunderstand his feels! Ermm

That's exactly why I feel this email thing is such a idiotic idea. He cannot fall for e-Nisha. That would be pretty dumb to come from Viraj. 

Honestly! Nisha should go through a heartbreak. That would be another lesson for her life and would make her focus stronger to move on. She wouldn't fear again to fall in love, because she would be rejected. She would understand that in love, rejection is also a part of it. 

They really need to stop all this mess. I am getting tired of Nisha dreaming of Viraj. Once or twice is fine..but every episode? Yes..they are trying to show the extent to which she has fallen in love...but it is getting a little too much now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@jahhnavi: How do we know for sure that Viraj turned Shekhs into a snake ??? He can be very well the victim of a misunderstanding also. And if Viraj did something, I think it happened unknowingly. Otherwise there would be a certain distance, a certain akwardness btwn them if both were aware that the other did something bad.., but Viraj trusts Shekhs blindly.
But I do agree more characters will be more confusing than it already is.
I think I need a break ...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@shwets: Yes I think they need to stop this EWF crap. Viraj falling for that person would be more idiotic and so out of character for him. They already messed up by making him reply to her email in the first place. At first I thought he will only reply becoz he wants to know who it is, but now he almost seems desperate for her mails.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

@shwets: Yes I think they need to stop this EWF crap. Viraj falling for that person would be more idiotic and so out of character for him. They already messed up by making him reply to her email in the first place. At first I thought he will only reply becoz he wants to know who it is, but now he almost seems desperate for her mails.

And it happened all of a sudden. How was he ready to go and meet an anonymous person? What if somebody tried to lure him into a trap? As you said he is becoming desperate for the mails and replies, which is definitely not Viraj Singh Rathore. He is much clever that this. What happened to the anger that somebody has entered the house and looked through his things? 

CVs are slowly and steadily massacring a good character they had established. The strong Viraj is becoming a weak guy when it comes to EWF..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIeshasrk

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

That's exactly why I feel this email thing is such a idiotic idea. He cannot fall for e-Nisha. That would be pretty dumb to come from Viraj.

Honestly! Nisha should go through a heartbreak. That would be another lesson for her life and would make her focus stronger to move on. She wouldn't fear again to fall in love, because she would be rejected. She would understand that in love, rejection is also a part of it.

They really need to stop all this mess. I am getting tired of Nisha dreaming of Viraj. Once or twice is fine..but every episode? Yes..they are trying to show the extent to which she has fallen in love...but it is getting a little too much now.

@bold: exactly.. That's EXACTLY why I joined Shekhs ki team.. I mean, we MAY be looking like forum-villains right now LOL BUT u are right. Me too wants Nisha to become the BEST shooter that she can & then LET Viraj NOTICE her talents.. Phirr dekheinge if he falls in love with her or not! (Why wouldn't he?) Abhi love shove and crush tracks are kinda getting repetitive.. Itne love tracks hain already..

Also, this heartbreak would be RL's biggest fear coming true. Daadi already warned her about it too. And Daadi can never go wrong with her intuitions Embarrassed Jaruri Nahin that you'll always get your first love!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

@bold: exactly.. That's EXACTLY why I joined Shekhs ki team.. I mean, we MAY be looking like forum-villains right now LOL BUT u are right. Me too wants Nisha to become the BEST shooter that she can & then LET Viraj NOTICE her talents.. Phirr dekheinge if he falls in love with her or not! (Why wouldn't he?) Abhi love shove and crush tracks are kinda getting repetitive.. Itne love tracks hain already..

Also, this heartbreak would be RL's biggest fear coming true. Daadi already warned her about it too. And Daadi can never go wrong with her intuitions Embarrassed Jaruri Nahin that you'll always get your first love!

I am slowly moving into Shekhs team..LOL Seat milenge? LOLWink

Also..Nisha should be confident that she is worth Viraj's love. She still hasn't got back her confidence and feels very inferior. 

More than fear coming true, it's another challenge for RL to support Nisha out of it. They are people who give the time and space, hence it would be difficult for them to watch their daughter silently going through the pain and coming out. 

That's the best part of this entire crush/love thing. They have communicated beautifully how it is not important that love be accepted all the time and be reciprocated. If it had been some other show, I am sure the family would have been behind Viraj to force him to love Nisha. 
arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Guys... Y is it so necessary for her to have a heartbreak? She already has got the facts and consequences clear in her mind. She knows she loves VSR but there is no future for it.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@arya
And that's the heartbreak. She knows it..so it's going to be easy for her. She doesn't expect Viraj to accept her love...so she can easily move on. But all this would have happened, if Viraj had never known about it. Viraj now knows it, so she has to face him with her love, and get rejected (which she already knows). 

It's like you know you are going to fail...but when you get the paper with zero marks, you get dejected even more..LOL

Go to top