India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 14)

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Now coming to Nisha, I don't think a heartbreak is necessary or inevitable for her to think about her career. She has got all the facts and consequences clear in her mind. She knows that she love VSR but there is no future to this relation. Moreover VSR isn't a fool to let his talent- treasure go waste. He will definitely push and motivate her towards shooting.
So during that track, VSR would see more clearly the difference between priyanka and Nisha. Both have setbacks in their love life,also both have office workload. Despite this Nisha uses her energy constructively while priyanka is in self destruction mode. That could earn nisha more brownie points and respect from VSR. And he may even start to think that she isn't that a kid he considers when it comes to maturity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abraxosShwets1502

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post but my views are completely different  (I dont know how many agree) but I strongly feel Viraj is already fallen in luv with nisha when Daaji mentioned  about love he glance at laptop (I.e. Aarti) but when he said  sometimes destiny brings some (Hava ka Joka) he clearly glance at his mobile which have nishas message (the cvs have already given a clue)  and in yesterdays episode Viraj clealy heard that but he wont react to it becoz of his past (this has been mentioned in Star plus article) first slowly rejects her but when she leaves him he truly understands and will confess his luve  (this is my opinion) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

LOL I haven't read a lot of class notes abhi but do u think this is going to be a serious scene? I mean, isn't it usual and common for celebrities to hear fangirls proposing them from their rooftops?? Me in my balcony "I LOVE YOU, SHAHRUKH.." *sunaa usne? Suna?* LOL
I don't think Viraj will think much into it- hopefully not. It's not like humaari Nisha was asking him to get married to her.. And shes definitely not asking him to date her. And he's not heard "I LOVE U, VIRAJ" for the first time- hopefully LOL Agar 10% bhi samajhdaar hain, tohh ACCEPT her- as ur bhakt, fan, admirer Approve Although Umesh and Ramesh made it look like she's committed a apraadh. LOL But it will be nice to see Viraj as the gentleman that he is, and making her understand that it's OK to 'like' him and how things won't change between them even after knowing this.

Side note: when Daaji asked Viraj to fall in love again, Why in the world did he look at his laptop?? Was he looking for Aarti's reply or some sign from laptop? Why do I have a feeling he's gonna fall for Aarti. And he tells Nisha- humaari zindagi mein koi hai already (filmy dialogue, I know).. And Nisha thinks it's some other girl- so she cries and cries. LOL.. Ermm.. I should stop typing probably
ROFL
Ermm

That's exactly what cousins are trying to do. Make Nisha come out openly with her love and then tell, it happens to everyone like..many loves SRK and other actors, she likes Viraj and she should slowly stop fantasizing him..LOL It's good that even Nisha knows this and isn't expecting Viraj to be her future husband..Smile I want to see how she handles this rejection (I don't want a KYAA moment where Viraj smiles and gives her false hope..LOL)  and moves on...

I think Umesh and Ramesh are worried that Nisha's heartbreak is gonna happen too soon and they never meant Viraj to know about Nisha's love. Viraj shouldnt get judgmental. 

I think FASTMAIL should shut down its server completely...LOL Viraj never even know whether the emailwali female is actually female...LOL What it turns out to be Sheks..ROFL I am sure Viraj is going to start ignoring Nisha and focus on e-Nisha. 

ArieltabiJAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I would so hope that they would bring in a decent coach who can teach Nisha , Viraj is no option coz he cannot even coach his own sister. For that he needed his friend who unfortunately turned a foe now without Viraj even being aware of that. How in goodness name will he coach Nisha ??? But for that again we would need a new entry...pfff. Damn ...what made these ppl decide to make Shekhar a villian ???!!!!! He would be an amazing coach for Nisha

I so want to see Nisha taking her career seriously and come out of her Viraj love land...

Another new entry??ShockedCryLOL Please...I can't handle more characters..LOL

May be somebody is impersonating Shekhs...LOL And the original Shekhs has been locked up somewhere..like Mad Eye Moody..ROFL At least we won't have another new actor as coach then, when the real Shekhs comes in...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiJAHHNAVI

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@ shwets - I have reframed my question and replied to you on my other post. Do check..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

@ shwets - I have reframed my question and replied to you on my other post. Do check..

Replied arya..Smile
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

That's exactly what cousins are trying to do. Make Nisha come out openly with her love and then tell, it happens to everyone like..many loves SRK and other actors, she likes Viraj and she should slowly stop fantasizing him..LOL It's good that even Nisha knows this and isn't expecting Viraj to be her future husband..Smile I want to see how she handles this rejection (I don't want a KYAA moment where Viraj smiles and gives her false hope..LOL) and moves on...

I think Umesh and Ramesh are worried that Nisha's heartbreak is gonna happen too soon and they never meant Viraj to know about Nisha's love. Viraj shouldnt get judgmental.

I think FASTMAIL should shut down its server completely...LOL Viraj never even know whether the emailwali female is actually female...LOL What it turns out to be Sheks..ROFL I am sure Viraj is going to start ignoring Nisha and focus on e-Nisha.

@bold: I thought I was the only one who noticed FASTMAIL ROFL
And OHHH MY GODDD Shwets.. I totally didn't think of that. Does Viraj live under a stone? ROFL Duhhh Aarti could be a 50 year old dude.. Ohh god this is so CRAYYYZY *shivers* ROFL

But on a serious note, YES I am worried about Viraj's niceness & how it may confuse Nishu. That will just make her climb chane ka jhaad & she may misunderstand his feels! Ermm

ArieltabiShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by eshasrk

I would so hope that they would bring in a decent coach who can teach Nisha , Viraj is no option coz he cannot even coach his own sister. For that he needed his friend who unfortunately turned a foe now without Viraj even being aware of that. How in goodness name will he coach Nisha ??? But for that again we would need a new entry...pfff. Damn ...what made these ppl decide to make Shekhar a villian ???!!!!! He would be an amazing coach for Nisha

I so want to see Nisha taking her career seriously and come out of her Viraj love land...

Another new entry??ShockedCryLOLPlease...I can't handle more characters..LOL

May be somebody is impersonating Shekhs...LOL And the original Shekhs has been locked up somewhere..like Mad Eye Moody..ROFL At least we won't have another new actor as coach then, when the real Shekhs comes in...LOL
Meri nazar se dekho tohh Shekhs se achaa toh koi hai hee nahi.. Haaa *sigh* Day Dreaming
Embarrassed I know he's a snake Esha but icchaadari naag kaise banaa? Viraj ne banaaya.
How will he be coaching Nisha? Jaise sab ko karta hai- waise hee.. If Viraj wants, tohh he can save Nisha right? Viraj ko Hero bann-ne ka mauka kaun de raha hai? Shekhar of course Approve Cool I am also against bringing new coaches or characters coz it's already become a huge circus! Wacko

ArieltabiShwets1502

Go to top