Anju_S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Anju_S

Merry Christmas.
I missed today's episode...
omg Suku pataowing oh my myROFL
Mohan supports umesh?? But how he knows about aman..Confused

When the kangan (bracelet) drama occurred, Mohan was on their side. Umesh and Ramesh had to explain the entire situation to him and he understood. After all the kangan belonged to his wife, Rupan. He also knew about Aman's father's death. He's nice and sweet, bass just a little scared of going against Babuji's rules.

A very Merrry Christmas to u all as well Big smile
Smile
Ohhh... that's soo sweet Mohan... Smile
So nishu confessed about her feeling to cousins...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@ jahhnavi : Me also think he will fall for Arthi and reject Nisha without knowing they are the same person. And he won't tell Arthi that he has fallen for her...there is a reason why he didn't send the email yesterday and the way he stared at his laptop when Sham Singh wad talking about love...pfff something is there for sure.
But Viraj falling for an email female is so out of character for him esp after him telling that that chapter in his life is closed

Edited by eshasrk - 25 December 2014 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

@ jahhnavi : Me also think he will fall for Arthi and reject Nisha without knowing they are the same person. And he won't tell Arthi that he has fallen for her...there is a reason why he didn't send the email yesterday and the way he stared at his laptop when Sham Singh wad talking about love...pfff something is there for sure.
But Viraj falling for an email female is so out of character for him esp after him telling that that chapter in his life is closed

Would not it be insulting and painful for Nisha that he rejected her trueself and fall in love with her mirage EWF. I m really not liking this thing.
And u r so right its so out of Viraj's character to fall in love with EWF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Would not it be insulting and painful for Nisha that he rejected her trueself and fall in love with her mirage EWF. I m really not liking this thing.

It will be painful for both but not insulting Smile As Aarti (EWF), she is able to get close to his heart. She sends him to the orphanage when he needs an outlet to his pain. He met Ayush there, and felt better. And Aarti is able prompt him to eat his food when he's too occupied with his work. No one can otherwise tell Viraj sir what to do and what not to- not even Ms Nisha holds that right. Aarti is way too open and casual with Viraj & he too feels Aarti truly understands him. (That's why I wondered why he looked at his laptop when he thought about Love. Is he falling for Aarti but is confused).

Nisha is an employee & Viraj can't forget that. He likes to stay professional. Did u notice how hesitant he was to accept that party invite today? If Aarti would've pushed, tohh he would have readily accepted LOL
That's the difference between Nisha and Aarti.
IMHO, Viraj thinks Ms Nisha is his next guinea pig who he can train and sawaaro-fy her life. He views her merely as his (much younger) student, someone who has a LOT of potential. Someone who constantly wastes her talent on idhar udhar ki faaltu baatein. He wants to give Nisha a direction in life- like he's done for the other girls. Even after she confesses about her crush on him, I think their equation would remain the same. Yeah, she has a crush on me, but so does rest of the Jaipur city.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ishqnmeArieltabieshasrkShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Arieltabi

It will be painful for both but not insulting Smile As Aarti (EWF), she is able to get close to his heart. She sends him to the orphanage when he needs an outlet to his pain. He met Ayush there, and felt better. And Aarti is able prompt him to eat his food when he's too occupied with his work. No one can otherwise tell Viraj sir what to do and what not to- not even Ms Nisha holds that right. Aarti is way too open and casual with Viraj & he too feels Aarti truly understands him. (That's why I wondered why he looked at his laptop when he thought about Love. Is he falling for Aarti but is confused).

Nisha is an employee & Viraj can't forget that. He likes to stay professional. Did u notice how hesitant he was to accept that party invite today? If Aarti would've pushed, tohh he would have readily accepted LOL
That's the difference between Nisha and Aarti.
IMHO, Viraj thinks Ms Nisha is his next guinea pig who he can train and sawaaro-fy her life. He views her merely as his (much younger) student, someone who has a LOT of potential. Someone who constantly wastes her talent on idhar udhar ki faaltu baatein. He wants to give Nisha a direction in life- like he's done for the other girls. Even after she confesses about her crush on him, I think their equation would remain the same. Yeah, she has a crush on me, but so does rest of the Jaipur city.

I understand what you are saying. So as long as Nisha is his employee there is no chance he will fall for her. What is he going to do when somehow Nisha stops writing these mails to him and when he discovers Nisha and Arthi are the same ???? That is the tricky part !
And maybe by the time Viraj realizes that he is happier with Nisha, it will be too late. Cause we all know he's never going to meet Arthi
I want Viraj to earn her love, to win her , it should not come easily to him esp not after the rejection. That is why I hope Nisha gets out of this Viraj lovebug fever asap

Edited by eshasrk - 25 December 2014 at 2:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Viraj has definitely heard her. As far as I understood, VSR allows the other person to deal with their problems alone and steps in or react to problems only when things go out of his hand and start affecting him or his work.  There have been numerous examples of that like priyanka's , Nisha's wound and even aman's. 
So he is not going to react tomm or not even in near future. He will behave with her the same as a boss cum friend because if he does otherwise it will definitely affect their professional relation. 
Now regarding her feelings, he being her well- wisher would be happy that she has started to move on and think about some one in her life. Then that someone being him, VSR would conveniently ignore and say it to be her bachpana or crush. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIeshasrkShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I would so hope that they would bring in a decent coach who can teach Nisha , Viraj is no option coz he cannot even coach his own sister. For that he needed his friend who unfortunately turned a foe now without Viraj even being aware of that. How in goodness name will he coach Nisha ??? But for that again we would need a new entry...pfff. Damn ...what made these ppl decide to make Shekhar a villian ???!!!!! He would be an amazing coach for Nisha

I so want to see Nisha taking her career seriously and come out of her Viraj love land...

Edited by eshasrk - 25 December 2014 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top