priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by priya1804

Ok bye guys - have to go now.
@Shwets: The paper fold dance will probably happen tomorrow LOL Get ready LOL
Ok bye Priya. So we have to bring our dancing costumes when we come to the class tomorrow.LOL
Bye Kate! LOL Yes, I will borrow the blue Arabian costume from Shekhs's friend and come prepared for tomorrow's lesson LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

Ok bye guys - have to go now.
@Shwets: The paper fold dance will probably happen tomorrow LOL Get ready LOL
Ok bye Priya. So we have to bring our dancing costumes when we come to the class tomorrow.LOL
Bye Kate! LOL Yes, I will borrow the blue Arabian costume from Shekhs's friend and come prepared for tomorrow's lesson LOL
I too must borrow a dress from that shop Priya.
Now with whom will you dance? sukku?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Merry Christmas everyone!Smile
Today's Moments

1. Sukku pataoing Gaya LOL Gaya is slowing moving through the family...LOL So Gaya in party? She is going to be shocked to see the actual party compared to what Sukku had bada chadake told her..LOL

2. When Ramesh entered and saw Nisha sad, I expected him to talk to her. But loved how he left giving Nisha the space to figure out the solution herself.

3. Surprise! Surprise! Mohan supports the plan, and tells Umesh he likes Aman a lot. Mohan is slowly becoming a mystery character. His fear of Rupan is humourous. LOL Umesh definitely has to be more careful like Ramesh said. If Viren or Dadaji had seen them, he couldn't have convinced them.

4. Has Saurav stolen Ramesh's shirt?LOL

5. Pyaarwala justice! Cousins courtroom scene was superb! Very nice to see the cousins together. Dolly is just awesome. She can be funny, but she is really matured. I think next to Dadi, RL, she is the most matured who can handle problems. It was lovely to see her make Nisha confess. The relief Lakshmi's face said it all.

Question!
1. Has Viraj really heard it? What will be his reaction?
2. What can Ramesh do?
3. Who will Gaya select? Sukku or Ramesh? ROFL
Superb analysis Shwets..
I m glad she finally accepted that she likes Viraj (Chalo we got that part out of the way)..
1) YES he did unless Viraj wore ear plugs.. Umesh was standing inside na tohh he could hear it. Yepp Viraj heard it. Can't wait to see his reaction though. It's gonna be Awkward LOL
2)What can Ramesh do? Kuch bhi nahi.. LOL Jo hai so hai.. No more explanations please! LOL
3) Gaya selects. .. Ermm.. Sukku.. Nai Ramesh.. Or Saurav? Ohh my my itni options dekh ke toh humaara chakraa gayaa.. Koi mineral water leke aao humaare liye.. Ohh.. LOL JK.. It's so weird how easily she can be pataaoed.. But comical anyway!

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 25 December 2014 at 10:19am

Shwets1502

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I think viraj heard it 
But as per precap he seems to behave normal 

I think viraj might not know if it was said by nisha or someone else 

Shwets1502

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged

@Kate
Shekhs will start demoralizing.

A sudden thought. Nisha might refuse to go to the academy knowing Viraj knows about her feelings. I would love to see another scene between RL-Nisha encouraging her to face it, take it up as a challenge and overcome her fears.

Nisha can slowly get comfortable with Viraj, just as the boss, her role model and start focusing on her career, for the time being and also do some Sherlock work at the academy.

That would be perfect!

It would be appropriate .
This kind of track will be indeed interesting.

How will nisha face viru when she will know he knows that she loves him.

Shwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

@esha
I don't know for sure. Nisha has understood that love and crushes happen, and rejection is also part and parcel of it. She knows it would be crazy of her to believe that Viraj too would love her back. So after going through heartbreak and overcoming it, I think she would be open to falling in love again, not intentionally but she wouldn't close herself again. I am sure RL and cousins won't let Nisha do that.

But if once Viraj has rejected her, how will they come back together? LOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">I understand what you are saying. And Shekhar was supposed to fulfill the role of her mentor . but I don't know what happened that the CV"s went for a villian track for Shekhar instead of being Nisha's coach...also I didn't forget the Eklavya part still, unless the CV's give us a good reason that it was mentioned out of the blue</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">But I don't know how Viraj is gonna get Nisha back once he rejects her...but I think they will find a way for that too like they do in other shows only here with a differenceLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">And yes RL and the cousins might prevent Nisha from closing herself again, but she will never have the same feelings for someone else like she has for Viraj</font>
LOL I haven't read a lot of class notes abhi but do u think this is going to be a serious scene? I mean, isn't it usual and common for celebrities to hear fangirls proposing them from their rooftops?? Me in my balcony "I LOVE YOU, SHAHRUKH.." *sunaa usne? Suna?* LOL
I don't think Viraj will think much into it- hopefully not. It's not like humaari Nisha was asking him to get married to her.. And shes definitely not asking him to date her. And he's not heard "I LOVE U, VIRAJ" for the first time- hopefully LOL Agar 10% bhi samajhdaar hain, tohh ACCEPT her- as ur bhakt, fan, admirer Approve Although Umesh and Ramesh made it look like she's committed a apraadh. LOL But it will be nice to see Viraj as the gentleman that he is, and making her understand that it's OK to 'like' him and how things won't change between them even after knowing this.

Side note: when Daaji asked Viraj to fall in love again, Why in the world did he look at his laptop?? Was he looking for Aarti's reply or some sign from laptop? Why do I have a feeling he's gonna fall for Aarti. And he tells Nisha- humaari zindagi mein koi hai already (filmy dialogue, I know).. And Nisha thinks it's some other girl- so she cries and cries. LOL.. Ermm.. I should stop typing probably
ROFL
Ermm

Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone!Smile
Today's Moments

1. Sukku pataoing Gaya LOL Gaya is slowing moving through the family...LOL So Gaya in party? She is going to be shocked to see the actual party compared to what Sukku had bada chadake told her..LOL 

2. When Ramesh entered and saw Nisha sad, I expected him to talk to her. But loved how he left giving Nisha the space to figure out the solution herself. 

3. Surprise! Surprise! Mohan supports the plan, and tells Umesh he likes Aman a lot. Mohan is slowly becoming a mystery character. His fear of Rupan is humourous. LOL Umesh definitely has to be more careful like Ramesh said. If Viren or Dadaji had seen them, he couldn't have convinced them. 

4. Has Saurav stolen Ramesh's shirt?LOL

5. Pyaarwala justice! Cousins courtroom scene was superb! Very nice to see the cousins together. Dolly is just awesome. She can be funny, but she is really matured. I think next to Dadi, RL, she is the most matured who can handle problems. It was lovely to see her make Nisha confess. The relief Lakshmi's face said it all. 

Question!
1. Has Viraj really heard it? What will be his reaction?
2. What can Ramesh do? 
3. Who will Gaya select? Sukku or Ramesh? ROFL

Merry Christmas. 
I missed today's episode... 
omg Suku pataowing oh my my ROFL
Mohan supports umesh?? But how he knows about aman..Confused

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

Merry Christmas.
I missed today's episode...
omg Suku pataowing oh my myROFL
Mohan supports umesh?? But how he knows about aman..Confused

When the kangan (bracelet) drama occurred, Mohan was on their side. Umesh and Ramesh had to explain the entire situation to him and he understood. After all the kangan belonged to his wife, Rupan. He also knew about Aman's father's death. He's nice and sweet, bass just a little scared of going against Babuji's rules.

A very Merrry Christmas to u all as well Big smile

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 25 December 2014 at 11:01am

Anju_S

Go to top