Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 25/12 (Page 10)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

RL always say that there is a perfect guy for Nisha who will definitely come and support her. Will they think it could actually be Viraj, after knowing how much Nisha trusts him? I think they wouldn't let Nisha raise her hopes by actually encouraging her to pursue her love for Viraj and they will take care of the rest..LOL That would be unrealistic. They would be mighty confused though. Their daughter loves a guy, who can become the perfect companion for her in her life, but the guy doesn't love her, and it's not possible to expect the guy to love her..LOL

Viraj might probably take in good spirits, probably he has heard a lot of girls saying that to him. He may ignore it, giving the signal that he isn't interested in the proposal. But later, he would realise that his life has completely changed for good because of Nisha. 

It will definitely be hard on them. I bet it will be hard on Dadi too LOL - when she realizes her (Oops, Nisha's)  Sapnon ka rajkumar is none other than Viraj Singh Rathore. 
I doubt they will raise her hopes - they have been clear from the beginning and have told her not to expect anything in return - I guess all they can do is help Nisha and hope she meets someone who loves her equally in turn as well.
Hmm.. Possibly. He seemed really cool in the precap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

What will dadi do after she sees Viraj?

Actually you know what? She may believe Viraj is the guy for Nisha then..LOL Making things even worse..LOL Nisha would be getting ready to overcome her rejection..while Dadi comes and tells..No No...try to win Viraj's heart..LOL

I am sure Dadi won't be that insane..LOL She believes in destiny. So she would wait and see what happens. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIDazzlerruhieshasrkcaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

@Kate 
It's her first love and it's difficult to overcome. But she isn't the only person whose first love is getting rejected right? It's common...like how people love actors and sport icon...Nisha has loved Viraj. Once she understands that, she can easily move on. 

Like Dolly said, this feeling has arrived a little late for Nisha. That's it. Otherwise she is perfectly normal. It has nothing to do with her past. 
Shwets I mean it will take time, Not so soon but I don't know CV's time frame.LOL
Yh Some moves on as soon as they break and some needs time.

This heartbreak will make Nisha a much stronger person. She feared the feeling of love. She didn't let it come to her. But now she has felt what it is like, she has faced rejection too. She has nothing else to worry about. She can completely focus on her career and wait for her prince to come to her. 

Shoot the time frame..LOL We have to check next year..if Cake's anniversary comes 2 days before Nisha's birthday or not..ROFL
I agree after the heart break she will become more strong. It will happen surely.
Whom do you call cake?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

RL always say that there is a perfect guy for Nisha who will definitely come and support her. Will they think it could actually be Viraj, after knowing how much Nisha trusts him? I think they wouldn't let Nisha raise her hopes by actually encouraging her to pursue her love for Viraj and they will take care of the rest..LOL That would be unrealistic. They would be mighty confused though. Their daughter loves a guy, who can become the perfect companion for her in her life, but the guy doesn't love her, and it's not possible to expect the guy to love her..LOL

Viraj might probably take in good spirits, probably he has heard a lot of girls saying that to him. He may ignore it, giving the signal that he isn't interested in the proposal. But later, he would realise that his life has completely changed for good because of Nisha. 

It will definitely be hard on them. I bet it will be hard on Dadi too LOL - when she realizes her (Oops, Nisha's)  Sapnon ka rajkumar is none other than Viraj Singh Rathore. 
I doubt they will raise her hopes - they have been clear from the beginning and have told her not to expect anything in return - I guess all they can do is help Nisha and hope she meets someone who loves her equally in turn as well.
Hmm.. Possibly. He seemed really cool in the precap.

RL's problem seem to be never ending..LOL If rejection happens, they have a huge role to play in keeping Nisha's morale high. Nisha is expecting rejection, they can help her easily to overcome it with the help of the cousins. 

Hopefully Dadaji doesn't get ideas about Viraj-Nisha..LOL

priya1804caller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Actually you know what? She may believe Viraj is the guy for Nisha then..LOL Making things even worse..LOL Nisha would be getting ready to overcome her rejection..while Dadi comes and tells..No No...try to win Viraj's heart..LOL

I am sure Dadi won't be that insane..LOL She believes in destiny. So she would wait and see what happens. 
@ Kate - I just thought about that as well LOL
Bold: LOLLOL

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Kate 
It's her first love and it's difficult to overcome. But she isn't the only person whose first love is getting rejected right? It's common...like how people love actors and sport icon...Nisha has loved Viraj. Once she understands that, she can easily move on. 

Like Dolly said, this feeling has arrived a little late for Nisha. That's it. Otherwise she is perfectly normal. It has nothing to do with her past. 
Shwets I mean it will take time, Not so soon but I don't know CV's time frame.LOL
Yh Some moves on as soon as they break and some needs time.

This heartbreak will make Nisha a much stronger person. She feared the feeling of love. She didn't let it come to her. But now she has felt what it is like, she has faced rejection too. She has nothing else to worry about. She can completely focus on her career and wait for her prince to come to her. 

Shoot the time frame..LOL We have to check next year..if Cake's anniversary comes 2 days before Nisha's birthday or not..ROFL
I agree after the heart break she will become more strong. It will happen surely.
Whom do you call cake?LOL

Vimla of course..LOL 

priya1804caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged

@Kate 
Shekhs will start demoralizing. 

A sudden thought. Nisha might refuse to go to the academy knowing Viraj knows about her feelings. I would love to see another scene between RL-Nisha encouraging her to face it, take it up as a challenge and overcome her fears. 

Nisha can slowly get comfortable with Viraj, just as the boss, her role model and start focusing on her career, for the time being and also do some Sherlock work at the academy. 

That would be perfect!
It would be perfect. But initially it would be hard for her.
But Shwets in this magic land anything could happen.LOL

Of course. Lalalalala land can give us something new this time..LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I feel Dadi will keep it to herself and may say wait and see what happens like the way you said.LOL

eshasrkShwets1502

Go to top