Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Shwets I mean it will take time, Not so soon but I don't know CV's time frame.😆
Yh Some moves on as soon as they break and some needs time.

This heartbreak will make Nisha a much stronger person. She feared the feeling of love. She didn't let it come to her. But now she has felt what it is like, she has faced rejection too. She has nothing else to worry about. She can completely focus on her career and wait for her prince to come to her. 

Shoot the time frame..😆 We have to check next year..if Cake's anniversary comes 2 days before Nisha's birthday or not..🤣
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What will dadi do after she sees Viraj?
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

RL always say that there is a perfect guy for Nisha who will definitely come and support her. Will they think it could actually be Viraj, after knowing how much Nisha trusts him? I think they wouldn't let Nisha raise her hopes by actually encouraging her to pursue her love for Viraj and they will take care of the rest..😆 That would be unrealistic. They would be mighty confused though. Their daughter loves a guy, who can become the perfect companion for her in her life, but the guy doesn't love her, and it's not possible to expect the guy to love her..😆

Viraj might probably take in good spirits, probably he has heard a lot of girls saying that to him. He may ignore it, giving the signal that he isn't interested in the proposal. But later, he would realise that his life has completely changed for good because of Nisha. 

It will definitely be hard on them. I bet it will be hard on Dadi too ðŸ˜† - when she realizes her (Oops, Nisha's)  Sapnon ka rajkumar is none other than Viraj Singh Rathore. 
I doubt they will raise her hopes - they have been clear from the beginning and have told her not to expect anything in return - I guess all they can do is help Nisha and hope she meets someone who loves her equally in turn as well.
Hmm.. Possibly. He seemed really cool in the precap.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

What will dadi do after she sees Viraj?

Actually you know what? She may believe Viraj is the guy for Nisha then..😆 Making things even worse..😆 Nisha would be getting ready to overcome her rejection..while Dadi comes and tells..No No...try to win Viraj's heart..😆

I am sure Dadi won't be that insane..😆 She believes in destiny. So she would wait and see what happens. 
caller123 thumbnail

This heartbreak will make Nisha a much stronger person. She feared the feeling of love. She didn't let it come to her. But now she has felt what it is like, she has faced rejection too. She has nothing else to worry about. She can completely focus on her career and wait for her prince to come to her. 

Shoot the time frame..😆 We have to check next year..if Cake's anniversary comes 2 days before Nisha's birthday or not..🤣

I agree after the heart break she will become more strong. It will happen surely.
Whom do you call cake?😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

It will definitely be hard on them. I bet it will be hard on Dadi too ðŸ˜† - when she realizes her (Oops, Nisha's)  Sapnon ka rajkumar is none other than Viraj Singh Rathore. 
I doubt they will raise her hopes - they have been clear from the beginning and have told her not to expect anything in return - I guess all they can do is help Nisha and hope she meets someone who loves her equally in turn as well.
Hmm.. Possibly. He seemed really cool in the precap.

RL's problem seem to be never ending..😆 If rejection happens, they have a huge role to play in keeping Nisha's morale high. Nisha is expecting rejection, they can help her easily to overcome it with the help of the cousins. 

Hopefully Dadaji doesn't get ideas about Viraj-Nisha..😆
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually you know what? She may believe Viraj is the guy for Nisha then..😆 Making things even worse..😆 Nisha would be getting ready to overcome her rejection..while Dadi comes and tells..No No...try to win Viraj's heart..😆

I am sure Dadi won't be that insane..😆 She believes in destiny. So she would wait and see what happens. 

@ Kate - I just thought about that as well ðŸ˜†
Bold: ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I agree after the heart break she will become more strong. It will happen surely.
Whom do you call cake?😆

Vimla of course..😆 
caller123 thumbnail

Of course. Lalalalala land can give us something new this time..😆

😆
caller123 thumbnail

I feel Dadi will keep it to herself and may say wait and see what happens like the way you said.😆