Moments of the day - 25/12 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate Yes. Now that Viraj too is so excited about Nisha, he may also play along to find out his real feelings for Nisha
hmm.. It could happen. But as now Nisha knows he heard it she may distance herself may be focus on her career more to avoid him and her feelings..
@esha
I think he wouldn't doubt this as a plan, and even if he knows, he would definitely understand that it was nothing to do with him, to make him feel awkward or anything. He does listen, so the cousins can justify their actions. 

As for Nisha being heartbroken, I think that's where this is leading. Nisha's parents have already asked her to be ready to fight against rejection, once she realises her true feelings. Now she has confessed, next is the heartbreak. Her cousins, parents and Dadi are with her for support. Even Viraj will support her. So I think she will overcome and may be to distract attention she will focus on shooting. 

Sometimes I wonder, why can't Viraj just be the mentor and inspiration, and Nisha can have a different boy for her life. Just a thought. 
Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I am happy that mohan is supporting umesh.
I also liked the scene of ramesh giving space to nisha,
I liked that nisha accepted her love/liking for for viraj.

Iam also confused on wheather viraj heard nisha or not.
And also woukd like to know about his reaction if he heard it.

Mohan had no other way. Probably he is building his own team, so that when he is going to fall in trouble, he would have people to support..😆 JK. 

Yep. Giving space was the right thing. Though I am sure he didn't think even in his worst dreams that in 10 minutes Nisha would be shouting her love..😆

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate Yes. Now that Viraj too is so excited about Nisha, he may also play along to find out his real feelings for Nisha

Viraj is not someone who will give false hope to someone or play along with their feelings
And his excitement for Nisha is only limited to her shooting ability...
The way she handled the situation although being scared...that is the only thing he was talking about with Sham Singh...her josh for shooting nothing else. Instead I think he might ulta fall for EWF...the way he stared at his computer...
@Esha: I agree the cousin's plan will have consequences. But it effectively did what it was supposed to do - Nisha finally accepted it and no matter what happens, like she said whether he falls for her or never has feelings for her - atleast she isn't hiding her feelings from herself and can finally move on. In the worst case scenario also, I am sure Nisha will get the support from cousins and will get over her heartbreak. She has finally started healing from her past.
@Shwets: Agreed, loved the fact that the spotlight was on Nishu. RL couldn't have solved it the way cousins did. Their plans are crazy but they were effective in this case 👍🏼 I hope Nisha starts to share her problems and feelings too instead of hiding everything. 
As for Dolly, God knows 😆 How is her MIL not having a problem with this? There has been no call from Sumit or anyone 😆 Looks like she is permanently shifting back to Gangwal House. Well, I have no complains - its great to have her back 😆
Originally posted by eshasrk

Viraj is not someone who will give false hope to someone or play along with their feelings
And his excitement for Nisha is only limited to her shooting ability...
The way she handled the situation although being scared...that is the only thing he was talking about with Sham Singh...her josh for shooting nothing else. Instead I think he might ulta fall for EWF...the way he stared at his computer...

Viraj's character is still not clear to me..😆 So I can't really predict. 
Yes. He won't give false hope for sure. He will tell his rejection openly may be. That would be much easier for Nisha. 
EWF?😭 I really don't want that track to start again 
Originally posted by priya1804

Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing ⭐️ 👏. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious 😆. 
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings 👏. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start 🤔
Priya whatever we predicted never happened. CV's always surprised us. So now I'm waiting to know what will they do now? Like other serials a heart break or something else?😕
Originally posted by caller123

hmm.. It could happen. But as now Nisha knows he heard it she may distance herself may be focus on her career more to avoid him and her feelings..

Exactly..wht i want kate...i want nisha 2 be strong..n 2 face her problems like old nisha..i dnt want crying nisha
Originally posted by priya1804

@Esha: I agree the cousin's plan will have consequences. But it effectively did what it was supposed to do - Nisha finally accepted it and no matter what happens, like she said whether he falls for her or never has feelings for her - atleast she isn't hiding her feelings from herself and can finally move on. In the worst case scenario also, I am sure Nisha will get the support from cousins and will get over her heartbreak. She has finally started healing from her past.
@Shwets: Agreed, loved the fact that the spotlight was on Nishu. RL couldn't have solved it the way cousins did. Their plans are crazy but they were effective in this case 👍🏼 I hope Nisha starts to share her problems and feelings too instead of hiding everything. 
As for Dolly, God knows 😆 How is her MIL not having a problem with this? There has been no call from Sumit or anyone 😆 Looks like she is permanently shifting back to Gangwal House. Well, I have no complains - its great to have her back 😆

Nisha shares her problems only with Lakshmi. Lakshmi conveys it to Ramesh. I think now Lakshmi should also tell it to Dolly and Dolly to cousins..😆 It's easier to tell to one person, instead of a gang..😆 But yes. Nisha's cousins though crazy and insane at times, comes up with the intended result. 

I have no problems either..😆 I will miss Dolly when she goes back home..😭
The Gaya-Sukku scene was hilarious. Poor guy what he has to jhelofy for his sister.😆. I guess in between Ramesh and Sukku, Gaya will go for the younger one Sukku😆.
I never expected Mohan to support them. This two brother Viren and Mohan is surprising me a lot now-a-days.
I love the terrace scene of Dolly-Nishu. Dolly is really very mature.
But I m confuse where is this track going. I never wanted Viraj to know. But now😕
If Umesh can heard from the inside Viraj deffo can hear from outside.