Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Me also think he heard, but will act as if nothing happened. We will only get to know from his behaviour afterwards, right now he is at Nisha's home, so he he will pretend that all is fine
And becoz Nisha confessed before the dance and not after ( as predicted by the article ), I feel the dance might not even happen at all 

Exactly..i hope he will nt behave rudely in academy after knwing her feelings or act weirldy...ya its gud that he wont give her false hope but still...cant see nishu heartbroken
Edited by erised. - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too think Viraj has heard it and will act as if not.
Now Nisha will be in a fix. She may start to avoid Viraj for sometime and sheks would be so happy and will say " You are more than welcome"😆

Shwts you are right they are going to make them a couple soon and we are as always wrong.😆
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@esha

Dadaji or Dadiji?

Yep. Relief for Lakshmi and Tension for Ramesh? Do you think Ramesh should actually talk openly with Viraj, now that Viraj has heard Nisha confessing her love, and also that Viraj knows Nisha's past? Would it be ok if Ramesh openly tells him what his daughter is going through, and Viraj could help her by ignoring what she said?

Mohan has always been a surprise element. The way he said he likes Aman, he really likes Aman and he loves all the kids too. But doesn't express it much. He isn't cool like Ramesh, but he isn't Viren either. 

As for Gaya, let's see what she does. 

Daadaji...I mean Daada Gangwal 😆 😆
And Ramesh talking to Viraj about Nisha, I don't think that is a good idea or let me say I find it rather embarrasing for a father to do that...
Ramesh also doesn't know yet that Nisha shared her past with Viraj...
If Viraj has heard what she said, I think he's gonna handle this in his own mature way...maybe he might think that she's still childish, so can be an infatuation that will pass...
Or maybe he might start being strict with her and avoiding her if necessary...I don't know.
We can only judge by his reaction after the party if he heard or not 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Kate Yes. Now that Viraj too is so excited about Nisha, he may also play along to find out his real feelings for Nisha
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Daadaji...I mean Daada Gangwal 😆 😆
And Ramesh talking to Viraj about Nisha, I don't think that is a good idea or let me say I find it rather embarrasing for a father to do that...
Ramesh also doesn't know yet that Nisha shared her past with Viraj...
If Viraj has heard what she said, I think he's gonna handle this in his own mature way...maybe he might think that she's still childish, so can be an infatuation that will pass...
Or maybe he might start being strict with her and avoiding her if necessary...I don't know.
We can only judge by his reaction after the party if he heard or not 

I know. It would be very embarrassing for both Ramesh and Viraj. I just thought because what else can be the reason for Umesh to tell Ramesh. Ramesh probably can't do anything as everything has happened. He has nothing to stop now. 

It's interesting to see, probably for the first time, how parents are actually helping their daughter realise and handle love, instead of rejecting and locking them up in rooms..😆

Viraj seemed cool in the precap. Remember...lot of times precaps have been misleading. Who knows Viraj had a bluetooth inserted in his ear and didn't hear anything..or just closed his ears when Nisha uttered those words..😆
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just finished the episode. The cousin scene was mindblowing ⭐️ 👏. The courtroom scene was extremely cute and Saurav pleading for Cousin Protection was hilarious 😆. 
For the terrace scene - I have no words. Dolly explaining to Nishu was superbly done - agreed, next to RL and Dadi, she is the most mature one. I really appreciate how she conveyed her love and support for Nishu and advised her to stop hiding her feelings 👏. The dil ki khidi line was amazing. Also loved the fact that Laxmi was present and heard it - her face said it all.
Now coming to Viraj - I really liked how he refused initially and thought of it as a family day. Buaji coming for the party... is interesting but really weird and unnecessary. Coming to whether he heard it or not - pretty sure he heard it. If Umesh heard it, he definitely heard it. But who knows, CV's may surprise us. I wonder what he is going to do - will he pretend to have not heard it? Or will cousins misguide him? At this rate, Nishu's shooting will never start 🤔
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: erised.

Exactly..i hope he will nt behave rudely in academy after knwing her feelings or act weirldy...ya its gud that he wont give her false hope but still...cant see nishu heartbroken

Nishu being heartbroken is bound to happen, coz Viraj has no such feelings for her and he will not give her any false hope. Maybe he might think that he's also responsible for this in a certain way, so that is why I feel he might become strict with her or start avoiding her when necessary...
Totally avoiding her is not possible
But...if Viraj heard what Nishu said , he will also know that his invitation was a setup ???
Gosh I had a feeling that this plan would have some not so good consequences 😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@priya Cousins protection was hilarious. It was nice to see for the first time, the rest of the cousins trying to solve Nisha's problem. It's actually better than RL solving it. Certain things can be solved only by people of the same age group. 
How long is Dolly going to stay? She is nowhere near Viren, the reason why she came here..😆

FromTheAshes thumbnail
I am happy that mohan is supporting umesh.
I also liked the scene of ramesh giving space to nisha,
I liked that nisha accepted her love/liking for for viraj.

Iam also confused on wheather viraj heard nisha or not.
And also woukd like to know about his reaction if he heard it.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too think Viraj has heard it and will act as if not.

Now Nisha will be in a fix. She may start to avoid Viraj for sometime and sheks would be so happy and will say " You are more than welcome"😆

Shwts you are right they are going to make them a couple soon and we are as always wrong.😆

Nope I don't agree...I don't think they'll become a couple any time soon...Nisha's heartbreak is bound to happen, I think only then will she give herself a serious thought about her life and what she wants to achieve  
Either one of them is going to avoid the other