not watching yhm plz if ishra's cute scene sme inform me

ROFL

Iska matlab HAMEY DEKHNA PADEGA?ROFL

LOL LOL

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
me too.  YHM is loosing its charm. CV are taking viewers for granted. When will CV understand that YHM viewers liked this serial for its uniqueness and not for this crap sautan saheli track. just hate it. cant take it anymore.  
ramanishitaonly IF-Rockerz
ramanishitaonly
ramanishitaonly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ramanishitaonly

ROFL

LOL LOL
its ur wish
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ramanishitaonly

ROFL

m

Nisha sorry da. You have to put up with crap

I am just kidding

You dont have to apologize... this character of Ishita Bhalla is so goddamn unrealistic its a JOY to tear it up dailyEmbarrassedClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-Ishrafanno1

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Even I m on holidaysofficially agar koi  mahaan toh sach mein himmatwala ho toh episode dekhega inform us if thr r ishra scenes

ramanishitaonlyAngel13

Angel.20 IF-Dazzler
Angel.20
Angel.20

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Same here meine tu aj ka episode nahi dekha bas WU pada ta me bas WU padonge agar ishra ka cute scene hoga tu me fb me bas dekh longe lkn tv p yhm nahi dekh longe jab tak yeh horrible track khatam nahi hota Angry

IshradivaniAngel13

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
As a woman, I am deeply disturbed with the current track. Ever since Shagun has entered Bhalla house, I've been in a dilemma. I love Ishra and Ruhi. I watch this show only for them. And I have a big crush on KP.

I know that this is a daily show. It's probably hard to come up with original tracks often. No matter what happens, at the end Ishra will win. CVs r only showing all this crap for TRP and they think that's what the audiences want. I'm fine with all of this. At a certain level, I do trust the CVs and good will win over evil.

My issue is as follows:

All of us on this forum are educated people. We have major issues with the current track. Yet we keep watching this show coz of Ishra. Correct me if I'm wrong but no one really watches this show for Shagun, Mihir, Mihika etc. By continuing to watch the show, we are telling CVs that we are ok with this track.

-It's normal for the ex-wife to reside in the same house as the current wife.
-All's justified coz it's being done for a child.
-The first wife has more rights than the current wife because she is the mother of the children.
-Current wife cannot conceive so no heirs can be expected from her. So, please scarifice...

So many people are bashing the character of Ishita. As a die hard fan of RKB, I as a woman, want to know his stand. It seems like his mother and him are willing to do anything for Adi. So they have no issues with Ishita's sacrifice and mahaanta. Nope!

But as a woman, I do have an issue with all of this. As Mr Iyer said ( hence the CVs are well aware of this), this is not a natural situation. No woman, no matter how big hearted she is, would ever accept such a situation.

It's high time that CVs make RKB take a stand. He needs to fight for his son, who is being poisoned by his mother, and he needs to fight for the rights of his current wife. You cannot keep quiet for the sake of ur son. How is this fair towards Ishita??? Or how is this fair towards any woman who cannot conceive? For the birth mother seems to be able to get away with anything!

Unfortunately, we are not giving the right message to uneducated women or to society. This show is telling them that the woman should always sacrifice, and that the woman has no rights.

I think that I'm a decent person, but I thank God that I'm not as good as Ishita.

Ekta, u r not an ideal woman and trying to sell the ideal woman to audiences is just wrong. No human being would ever survive a comparison to one of ur female leads. We are bound to come up short coz u r selling expectations! It's high time that CVs, production houses and audiences take responsibility for what is being shown on TV.

I will watch YHM for a few more days in the hope that CVs will prove me wrong. But if they persist with this farce, I will have to stand by my moral convictions and bid YHM adieu. This will be really hard coz I love this show but at the same time, I cannot be part of something that is wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivani

ramanishitaonly IF-Rockerz
ramanishitaonly
ramanishitaonly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
me irritated with mrs bhalla ghr ka chiraag and all aray adi ko bhaar m daldo

Go to top