India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

SSEL Written Update for 25th December 2014

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sharad is upset that Soumya still hasn't left. Pratima tells him even if she wanted she would not leave as she has a better life here then with Krishna. She continues if this is true then it's not good for us. Sharad agrees. Sharad sees that Pratima looks stressed, so he tells her that Yuvraj has gifted Suhani a bell, Pratima gets confused. Sharad laughs. Rags is worried looking for a number. Saurabh (my cutie), walks in annoyed about some minister. Rags question him where is he coming from. He says forget me, why are you here, you are usually with Dadi or new best friend, Soumya. Rags says if this trick is to get the remote it won't work. Saurabh tells her playing tricks and planning is your thing to use against Suhani. He gets up to change his shirt and leaves it on the chair. Rags says if you want to praise Suhani got outside and do it, I am already stressed. She continues to look for the number. He says of course you need your brain for planning. He leaves. Rags on the phone asking for Mr. Mehta regarding a divorce. Menka walks in and hears this and is shocked.
Suhani is in her room wondering what should she have Yuvraj do next. She has a moment like this does always come, I have to take full advantage. She thinks she hears Yuvraj coming so she rings the bell. Dadi walks the through the doors. Suhani turns around and is surprised to see Dadi. Dadi asks her what she is doing. Suhani tells her that she is justing asking for self peace as the house is going thru problems. Dadi taunts her for self peace you disturbing the family peace, anyways, I came to say i liked that you saved Yuvraj. Suhani says thanks you to Dadi. Dadi says you did this to save your husband and probably Soumya wanted to do the same. Suhani says I don't understand. Dadi tells her to take her complaint back. Suhani says (I think she says) no. Dadi says What. Suhani tells her he did a wrong thing how can we let him go. Dadi tells her it's regarding someone name that is why I am saying, talk to Yuvraj about it. Suhani questions against. Dadi stares at her.

Menka jumps in front of Rags and yells haye haye Jiji, you are getting a divorce. Rags looks at her and ignores her. Menka says you will leave this house. Rags continues on the phone. Menka says that is great as I will rule this house. Rags looks at her annoyed. Menka says I will feel bad but think. Rags tells Mr. Mehta to hold for a second. Rags tells Menka to shut up and stop dreaming, go to the wall and face it until I tell you to move. Rags tells him, she wants divorce paper for Soumya and Krishna as soon as possible. Menka is shocked and turns around happy. Rag cuts the phone. Menka was about to say something when Ramesh comes in for the laundry. Rags looks at Saurabh shirt laying on the couch. Ramesh grabs the shirt and leaves. Rags stops him and tells him to leave the shirt behind. Rags isn't looking at the shirt, it has a lipstick mark on it. She looks annoyed. Ramesh puts the shirt next to her. Rags says not me give it to Menka. He hands it to Menka. Menka questions Rags what did I say that you are making me do laundry. Rags says take this shirt make a lipstick mark on it. Menka asks why? Rags says take it to Suhani and Soumya and say it Yuvraj shirt. Menka asks why again.

Dadi tells Suhani, Ai Ladki, I was upset with you thinking you did the accident and that is why I said a lot to you. You felt bad but now everything is good and I am glad you made a complaint against Krishna. Suhani yes that needed to be done. Dadi says I know that but did you think of Soumya (that is the person we want her to forget, why the hell should she think about her. And you too women, get lost). I admit she wants nothing to do with Krishna but her name is still joined to him and over that you told her to leave the house. Suhani says that was for.. Dadi cuts her off and says that was for Krishna but as long as this case stretches the more Soumya name will come up. And as long as that happens she won't live here in peace and will feel bad (who the hell cares, seriously women get with the program) I said what I came to say the rest is your choose. Dadi leaves. 

Dadi see Soumya out in the hall and takes her with her. They bump into Yuvraj. Dadi gives Yuvraj two tickets for DDLJ, to go watch with Suhani. Yuvraj is surprised but hears the bell and goes running. Dadi tells Soumya see if a husband loves his wife then why would he let a chance like this go. Soumya says but maybe he really has a job to do. Dadi smiles.

Yuvraj is standing with Suhani. Yuvraj says what. I won't argue with you as you have made this bell into a weapon. Yuvraj goes to sit down and says But why do you want to take the complaint back. Suhani sits next to him and holds his hand. Yuvraj looks at his hand. She tells him that I am not usually it against you. But if you don't want to do it then don't. Yuvraj grabs her hand too (ahhh omg) Yuvraj asks her then why are you saying this. Suhani say I am saying this to save the family name and we wont be running around in court, we will be defamed that is why I am saying. Suhani and Yuvraj realize their both holding onto each other hands. They pull they hands away. Yuvraj grabs the bell and say your request is my commend. Both smile. Yuvraj gets up and leaves. Suhani sits smiling.

Soumya and Dadi are sitting in the living room. Soumya is telling her that he is Suhani husband. There is no room in his life for me (so she does have a brain but she as dumb as a whistle) Dadi tells her not to make a decision so quickly. Yuvraj comes out. Dadi asks him are you going to the movies. Yuvraj says some work came up so it's hard for me to go. Dadi says don't make excuses, just say it that you don't want to go with her. Yuvraj says it's nothing like that. He sees Soumya leaving, he says he is going to take the complaint against Krishna back, Soumya turns around. Yuvraj tells him it's important to take it back before he gets arrested. There is no point in fighting for this. Dadi says as you wish. Dadi says we will book at table for you and that girl at a resturant, atleast you can do dinner. Soumya waits for his reply. Yuvraj says yes but you guys come too, if you guys come it will be fun. (Yuvraj you big fat idiot) Dadi smiles and says yes I will let you know. Yuvraj leave and Dadi looks over at a confused Soumya and smiles. She tells Soumya you got your proof. Instead of going out with his wife, your happiness matter to him. Even thru he hates Krishna he is taking back his complaint. Somuya says but if they had a problem in there life Suhani would share with me. Dadi tells her why would she share with you, if she shares with anyone her chances of leaving this house will increase. Do you think such a great house was in her destiny. No. It was in you destiny. Soumya you are so good even after all this you are thinking about her and that is what I like about you. For your piece of mind, I will give you hard evidence and then you won't need anything after that. Dadi tells her plans to Soumya in mute.

Menka comes out of the room holding the shirt and complaining about Rags called her lipstick cheap. She bumps into Anuj, he tells her why is she acting crazy, come in the room after you are done, I have some work. Menka gets excited and think he wants to be romantic. She throws the shirt on the couch and goes after him. Ramesh sees the shirt and worries about Dadi seeing it. He calls Saurabh bhaiya. 

Suhani comes to the kitchen asking Ramesh what is for dinner. Ramesh asks her for help. He is trying to get rid of this stain but can't. Soumya turns to listen. Suhani sees the lipstick mark. She is surprised and tells him not to put it in the machine. To put soap on it and then clean it. Ramesh leaves. Rags watches from a distance. Soumya ask Suhani was that Yuvraj shirt. Suhani says no. Soumya said there was a lipstick mark so I thought. Suhani said no, my lipstick mark can't be on his shirt. Soumya says if not your then who else. Suhani smiles and says I don't put on lipstick so how can it be. Menka comes out complaining that Rags will kill her that she did not make a lipstick mark. Rags stops Menka and tells her she did a great job. Menka us confused. Rags calls Soumya over. Ramesh comes back and says the stain is gone that I will go and leave it in Saurabh room. Suhani agrees

Rags tells Soumya you are thinking to much and if you still doubt. Go and ask Suhani she will tell you the truth if she and Yuvraj ever gotten close. Soumya is left in thought the bell rings and Soumya goes to get it. It's a parcel, she signs for it. She holds into it and says this will prove the truth behind Suhani and Yuvraj relationship.

Dadi is happy seeing some paper, she compliments Rags. Dadi says that the girl will make us happy when she tells Soumya that there is no relationship between her and Yuvraj. 

Suhani is sitting waiting for Yuvraj. She picks up the bell and rings it. She wishes he comes and he walks thru the door. She is surprised but then thinks she is dreaming. Yuvraj is surprised and tells her it's him. She says really I was the only one to make jokes on, you went to the police station how did you come back so quick, she tickles Yuvraj. Yuvraj tells her to stop. Yuvraj grabs her hand and tells her wait I will tell you if it's me or not. He begins to tickle her. Suhani starts saying no. He tickles her and she bangs her head on the cabinet. Soumya turns and looks. Yuvraj holds onto Suhani head and apologizes saying sorry it happen by mistake. He rubs her head asking if it hurts. She says no and looks at him. He glares into his eyes. Soumya is looking. Both continue to look at each other. Yuvraj says sorry but I hope you know this was real and walks away. Soumya watches him leave. Suhani stands back and says this real was really great and rubs her head. Soumya looks at Suhani

PRE-CAP: Soumya gives Suhani a white shirt and says it's for Yuvraj. Suhani says what is the need for it. Soumya says please for me, just wait for up coming moments. Suhani agrees. Soumya walks away says like that night this night will decide her future.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 25 December 2014 at 8:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3dent4ukavyaarshikhushi_shankarWaterIceChit15meenab83Krazzy4u786vibhutilkrithikasSurish

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Just to clarify u, Suhani didnt use sowmya name to persuade yuvaraj. She just said family name will be spoiled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naam-ada-likhna

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
ThaNks for the WU

naam-ada-likhna

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwerty012

Just to clarify u, Suhani didnt use sowmya name to persuade yuvaraj. She just said family name will be spoiled.

Great I will go and change it. I actually update watching the video updates and some parts are cut off. I live in NY so I dont get to watch it till late. When I watch it here it would be the next day in India.
Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the WU

naam-ada-likhna

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Great update Thanks :)

naam-ada-likhna

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Thanks naam-ada-likna for Shuani Si Ek ladki December 25, 2014 written update!

naam-ada-likhna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top