Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 25th December, 2014 (Page 45)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhi

Originally posted by realitytvfan

U guys are right...I don't why dimpy needs a team ...she should have played alone...or with AliLOL
Aise baar baar kabhi idhar kabhi udhar se koi game nahi banegaDisapproveLOL

She should have played solo as soon as she came!! She joined PG and then broke up P3G!! Then Kashmira came and told Punz that Dimpy needs to go in the boot of the car so they very cleverly kicked her out. Upen and Tanna don't like her aswell.

she is overrated.. simple

she had d adv of watching half d show carefully and came with a plan of sticking like glue to PuGLOL funny is now she is going on telling KU that she supported Gugu but this is how she gets treatedLOL.. but darling u did it on your own accord.. he has never returned the favor.. chugli bhari vids dekhne ke baad bhi she didn't do much but settled down in the PuGD khushi pariwaarLOLLOL tab self respect ko parindey le gaye the kya? LOL she also benefited from GuGu's popularity.. why else will a so called smart gamer leave the chance of becoming a captain in week 1 just coz gugu told her to leave the ringLOL apna agenda leke ayi thi.. now she is expecting accolades.. WHY?LOL 

suddenly the man who made her captaincy miserable became a HERO for her in one moment of providing shoulder to cry onROFL and its funny how she miserably owns prits n cries away right afterLOL apt song for her is

ik chatur naar kar ke shringar.. apne hi jaal mein phasat jaat.. hum hasat jaat LOLLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 25 December 2014 at 6:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanWorldYatri-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

In the precap why were everybody mad at SonaliThumbs Down
Rahul mahajan is asking people to vote for Sonali in twitterLOL
Mahajan is mad, he retweets the tweets which abuses him LOL

What's his connection with Sonali ??? Dimpy hates her and Rahul is supporting her !!! 

BB ki typical graph hain.. ek week charao.. phir dhammm se neeche phekoLOLLOL Mahajan's guest entry will def effect Dim dim's gameLOL he'll come and support Raut or even Ali for all u know.. Going by S2  broships.. he shld get along well wid Ali n Prit etcLOLLOL Raja chawdhry vibes.. bhai sun bhai bol continuesLOLLOL awwal kisam ka popat hain mahajan.. unintentionally funnyLOL Raut reh gayi is week toh Mahajan bahut chipkega usse.. time pass karegaLOLLOL do random log aur unki random baateinLOL

Party mein bhi kya gossip lagaya tha dono baith keLOL
Usise sabse jyada batiyaya tha sona neLOL

WorldYatrisonali.19281-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

What's his connection with Sonali ??? Dimpy hates her and Rahul is supporting her !!! 
I am not sure but I think gugu fans have asked him to appeal for Sonali..Big smile

So if Rahul comes it will be Rahul flirting with Sonali and join Ali and Pritam to pester Dimpy. Oh gosh so lame !!! This is suppose to be entertainment ???? Why can't they just end the show at the right time ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanWorldYatri

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Punz has calmed down so much. He didn't get a single nomination against him, even though he is running the Sarkar Raj !! 

Xtreme143realitytvfanWorldYatri

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Filmi- Ali won't leave..LOL itna toh pakka hainLOL baaki ka idk.. dimpy they'll keep if mahajan is coming.. nahi toh kuku aur candy wala repeat howeLOL mamba uppu mein hi tussle hain i think 
btw ye sallu chicha ki paatshala kab khatam hain.. is season paka daala.. i am hoping new host comes wid a diff flavor.. wkw ki sanskaar class mein no interestThumbs Down bigde bacche zindabadLOL

I think Jan 4 ko last class hai Sallu ki and then Farah takes over. Let's see what they doLOL

Rahul mentioned Sonali is his fave female contestant n sambhavana was even teasing him on Twitter regarding her. Judging how he was eyeing her at the party, he might wanna flirt with her when he comes. Maybe then Uppu bye bye this week LOL

realitytvfansonali.19281-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Punz has calmed down so much. He didn't get a single nomination against him, even though he is running the Sarkar Raj !! 
He is not using any bad language.. has already kicked his beti out of the gang..and is openly harkaoing gugu...overall he is going great...LOL

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

I am not sure but I think gugu fans have asked him to appeal for Sonali..Big smile

I think Sonali fans asked him to appeal. Gugu fans ko kya Lena as he's not nominated LOL

In precap everyone is mad as apparently she broke rules during her captaincy. I think she slept in smoking room or upen lied about it. Ali used the mauka to his advantage and named her as challenger knowing very well she's likely to loseLOL

realitytvfansonali.19281-Rukhi-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Filmi- Ali won't leave..LOL itna toh pakka hainLOL baaki ka idk.. dimpy they'll keep if mahajan is coming.. nahi toh kuku aur candy wala repeat howeLOL mamba uppu mein hi tussle hain i think 
btw ye sallu chicha ki paatshala kab khatam hain.. is season paka daala.. i am hoping new host comes wid a diff flavor.. wkw ki sanskaar class mein no interestThumbs Down bigde bacche zindabadLOL

I think Jan 4 ko last class hai Sallu ki and then Farah takes over. Let's see what they doLOL

Rahul mentioned Sonali is his fave female contestant n sambhavana was even teasing him on Twitter regarding her. Judging how he was eyeing her at the party, he might wanna flirt with her when he comes. Maybe then Uppu bye bye this week LOL
Mujhe Toh strong feeling hain ki dimpy ki time up hain..LOL
Edit: Tanna uppu jayenge Toh balance kharaab hoga Ghar ka...Toh either dimpy or sona going...my bet is on dimpy...Big smile 

Edited by realitytvfan - 25 December 2014 at 6:55pm

Go to top