Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 25th December, 2014 (Page 42)

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

have to say that ali was not in his element today
maza nhe aya 

Yeah, aaj uska chussu act was not that entertaining. 

In fact, all performances were bakwaas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanWorldYatri

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyanag

Why is this upen behind sonali Dead

It looks like a one way street to me. Upen has not supported her when Diandra got physical in the task, when Ali did kambal mein chambal etc.

Upen will nominate her many times but she does not have the right to plead her case & let Upen get nominated. 

Upen will play with her, jokingly call her his GF etc. but at the end of the day he will go to Kari & Di and blast Sonali for making physical advances on him.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanWorldYatriMahek_No1

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Originally posted by shreyanag

Why is this upen behind sonali Dead

It looks like a one way street to me. Upen has not supported her when Diandra got physical in the task, when Ali did kambal mein chambal etc.

Upen will nominate her many times but she does not have the right to plead her case & let Upen get nominated. 

Upen will play with her, jokingly call her his GF etc. but at the end of the day he will go to Kari & Di and blast Sonali for making physical advances on him.Dead

His only showing all these shades of grey to stay in the game !! The more people talk about you good or bad it keeps you in the game.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhi

His only showing all these shades of grey to stay in the game !! The more people talk about you good or bad it keeps you in the game.

He's a very shrewd and cunning game player for sure. Only issue is it is now starting to look bad. Plus both  do not need this angle to play the game TBH. I really hope Sonali stays away from him and does not give him bhaav. The issue is she is too much under her PR's influence to let him go Angry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieMahek_No1sonali.19281NimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Originally posted by rukhi

He's a very shrewd and cunning game player for sure. Only issue is it is now starting to look bad. Plus both  do not need this angle to play the game TBH. I really hope Sonali stays away from him and does not give him bhaav. The issue is she is too much under her PR's influence to let him go Angry 

epic will be if Uppu leaves and Raut staysLOLLOL this weekend.. ROFL Pandit bhi chala gaya.. other day Ali was  saying bade bade chale gaye aur ye hain toh koi baat toh hogi.. just to see the constant puzzled face of these big gamer types like Dimpy and more they bitch out Mamba.. the funny thing wld be mamba staying another weekLOLLOLLOL but idk .. shayad ye hoga nahi.. i think her time's up.. 

i am catching up on last week and Pr2SA were so much fun.. LOL even during the captaincy and snapdeal tasks.. ek dusre ko thok rahe theLOLLOL these lots have the fun vibes.. ye log kam hote gaye.. esp Prit Ali Mamba toh game mein mast maulas will deplete and dementers will ruleLOL suna hain woh mehek aa rahi hain.. baba reee.. imagine DIMPY vs MEHEK.. kaun si aurat ki IZZAT ki naarebaazi hogi abLOLLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 25 December 2014 at 3:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1NimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Only 42 pages this episode !! Gets lesser everyday !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieWorldYatriMahek_No1

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by realitytvfan

Dimpy chose gugu for dand...LOL
Uppu Sonali arguing..fun tussle going on between dimpy and Sonali...aur gugu Araam se lagaoing teh in dimpy's sari..LOLLOL

I hve a suggestion for hm's whenever gugu gets hyper...plz let him fold your clothes ...it has therapeutic effect on him..LOL

aye haye meri colonial cousinLOLLOL

bold- I had said the same.. isko ek sari ke dukaan mein kaam pe daalo.. subah shaam saari fold karega.. OCD bhi khush.. duniya waale bhi khushLOL

waise tere roshni baba toh bade sanskaari ban gaye reLOL accha khel rahe ek week se.. dimaag se todo.. chugli se nahiBig smile cheli ko tangdi maar di mauka milte hi.. aur apne chahide baalak ko side kar liyaWinkLOL

Roshni baba ne decide kiya hain Ander se woh Jo bhi ho bahar se alok nath banke khelenge...LOL
Baba ne dimpy ko Mari lath...aur dimpy baar baar aake gugu ko own(Wink) karke jaaing..aur as usual gugu ko Kuch samajh nahi ayingLOL...roshni baba ko sab gugu ko samjhana paringLOLLOLLOL
Baba Bichare bahut sahing...bb over hone ke baad lamba vacation mein jayenge babajiLOL

Edit: oh btw babaji ne prito ko samjhaya hain ki woh dimpy Wala incident pura Tanna ka planning thhi...LOLLOLLOL...aur prito ekdum maan bhi liya hain...LOL

Edited by realitytvfan - 25 December 2014 at 4:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieWorldYatrisonali.19281NimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

epic will be if Uppu leaves and Raut staysLOLLOL this weekend.. ROFL Pandit bhi chala gaya.. other day Ali was  saying bade bade chale gaye aur ye hain toh koi baat toh hogi.. just to see the constant puzzled face of these big gamer types like Dimpy and more they bitch out Mamba.. the funny thing wld be mamba staying another weekLOLLOLLOL but idk .. shayad ye hoga nahi.. i think her time's up.. 

i am catching up on last week and Pr2SA were so much fun.. LOL even during the captaincy and snapdeal tasks.. ek dusre ko thok rahe theLOLLOL these lots have the fun vibes.. ye log kam hote gaye.. esp Prit Ali Mamba toh game mein mast maulas will deplete and dementers will ruleLOL suna hain woh mehek aa rahi hain.. baba reee.. imagine DIMPY vs MEHEK.. kaun si aurat ki IZZAT ki naarebaazi hogi abLOLLOL

Yeah last week Pr2SA did all the tasks with so much fun. I think madame Dimpy was the spoilsport thenLOL Pandit was such a positive guy I felt most of the time. Now it looks like Punz papa is taking over. Infact the way Punz is going, his time could be coming as his contribution and footage have decreased substantially.Confused

I hear Mehek is only coming as a guest and so is Rahul Mahajan. I think this show is going to go from bad to worse, Infact Rahul even retweeted someone's tweet saying that they are not interested in seeing him and Dimpy ka swayamvar part 2 again LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanMahek_No1sonali.19281NimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

Go to top