Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

is baar Raut ya Uppu bakre halaal hone ke contenders laage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Prit ko kiya toh bahutttbada locha endemol bhi justify na kar paaye.. he has a pretty big vote bank

Sonali has a very huge vote bank too.๐Ÿ˜†
TakingAStand thumbnail

P.S. what do u think triggered roshni baba to totally disown her.. when he saw her n uppu get together to make strategy on the task.. against his will.. big DANGER SIGN.. he cut the weed at the nib b4 it cld be a menace in his own game.. no way  wld he let uppu play him thro tht woman๐Ÿ˜†

YUP. It was so much fun watching Punz and Uppy have a go at each other- albeit very subtly.  Uppy using Dimps at her own weakness- her PG jaap, made Punz loose it and he totally ditched her royally. But the thing is Punz always wanted P3G because, it helped his game a LOT. 

even this week, Uppy and Punz were trying to outsmart one another, with the captaincy thing, but Tanna put a damper on all that.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Punz bhi kya cheez hai- I LOVE his game. Gau and Dimpy were having a shitty go at one another, woh aram se kha raha tha, aur very ironically, Dimpy ko"smooth sensation" ka cream bhi diya๐Ÿคฃ   He is the only one, who truly would be winning of the title. 

Edited by TakingAStand - 9 years ago
TakingAStand thumbnail
Prito and Ali ka Xmas conversation bhi kya mast tha๐Ÿคฃ Jingle bells ko california mein chitti likhi for 9 years worth of presents๐Ÿคฃ this is the prito, I know and love... he was  majorly loosing the plot for me.. i hope he gets it together and plays the game... 

This week nobody shone for me though- one of the worst weeks in BB8. Uppy seems to be slinking back to his old self, and Ali ka khufiya task-bekar tha.. Raut ko sabne use kiya and now when her captaincy seems to be at an end, people are back to their true selves.๐Ÿ˜† Uppy-Tallan tiff is so effing dumb.. he doesnt respect her and clearly doesnt llike her, and she keeps trying to be 'friends' with him. but honestly, that gift she gave him, was beyond ridiculous.๐Ÿ˜† 

That said, I think this week, raut might be the one evicted.. she was the captain, yet everyone else got  more footage than her. plus, it seems like, abhi captain bhi ban gayi, chalo isko nikalo. and the players are coming to the forefront- like Uppy, Punz, Ali, Dimps have a good game going.. would like to see them come out, without any safe choices, pawns to manipulate. 

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nishu posted gauti of kari may win this season.now no chance for pritam..i thnk i shud stapp watching show now.again this is gonna be tv actor kya pata finalist bhi na bane hehe jyada ummed laga li thi  fan base ka aajkal really koi fayda nahi tanna hai contention mein par not pritam๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

nishu posted gauti of kari may win this season.now no chance for pritam..i thnk i shud stapp watching show now.again this is gonna be tv actor kya pata finalist bhi na bane hehe jyada ummed laga li thi  fan base ka aajkal really koi fayda nahi tanna hai contention mein par not pritam๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

arey abhi mehek mahajan ye types bhi aane ko hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bahut raita faylega.. for all u know.. kisi tarah ye log tanna pe sympathy le aye ๐Ÿ˜† Prit ka mujhe bhi lagta hain jaldi out hoga.. him n Aman are expecting their baby soon enough right.. he won't stay in BB beyond his initial contract.. isiye usko last wkw mein itna faaltu ka zabardasti class liya..๐Ÿ˜† snapdeal callers was ultimate ๐Ÿ˜† fisle hue aadmi ko soap?๐Ÿคฃ 

Prit Ali are entertaining from past 2 weeks.. jab tak Jabran hain mast rahega.. phir shaan se out hoga๐Ÿ˜ƒ tab tak Team Jabran๐Ÿ˜Ž jeetne mein kya rakha hain.. jeeti toh gauhar bhi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arey abhi mehek mahajan ye types bhi aane ko hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bahut raita faylega.. for all u know.. kisi tarah ye log tanna pe sympathy le aye ๐Ÿ˜† Prit ka mujhe bhi lagta hain jaldi out hoga.. him n Aman are expecting their baby soon enough right.. he won't stay in BB beyond his initial contract.. isiye usko last wkw mein itna faaltu ka zabardasti class liya..๐Ÿ˜† snapdeal callers was ultimate ๐Ÿ˜† fisle hue aadmi ko soap?๐Ÿคฃ 

Prit Ali are entertaining from past 2 weeks.. jab tak Jabran hain mast rahega.. phir shaan se out hoga๐Ÿ˜ƒ tab tak Team Jabran๐Ÿ˜Ž jeetne mein kya rakha hain.. jeeti toh gauhar bhi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

u knw i always said praneet ke baad pritam jaye to hairani nahi hogi  bharosa nahi raha ..yeh spoiler se dukh pahucha but we cud see it coming right thru it...sahi hai jab niklega shaan se..i spammed thoda colors and bigboss twitter handle for injustice but isliye nahi ki isse kuch chnge ho bas dikhane ko ki we knw everythng and not agreeing with u well done bol ke agayi๐Ÿ˜†
entertain karke ja raha baki chodo ๐Ÿ˜†

finalist na bhi bane to dukh na hoga ab kyunki jeetne wala hi nahi par i hope he gets money bag he need money for his family..baki nahi mila to koi gal nahi bahar bahut sari khushkhabriya hai ๐Ÿ˜›
PehliBaarish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pritam Ali and Gautam gave best gifts. So genuine! 

Pritam ne toh apna brand new t shirt de dala!

Ali ne Pritam ko apni jacket aur perfume de diya! such big hearted! 

Gautam gave away his leather jacket to Sonali even though she may not be able to wear it anywhere other than BB house!

Karishma was so mature towards Puneet unlike Dimpy towards Ali. 

baaki sab fake bakwas thay. 
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

u knw i always said praneet ke baad pritam jaye to hairani nahi hogi bharosa nahi raha ..yeh spoiler se dukh pahucha but we cud see it coming right thru it...sahi hai jab niklega shaan se..i spammed thoda colors and bigboss twitter handle for injustice but isliye nahi ki isse kuch chnge ho bas dikhane ko ki we knw everythng and not agreeing with u well done bol ke agayi๐Ÿ˜†
entertain karke ja raha baki chodo๐Ÿ˜†

finalist na bhi bane to dukh na hoga ab kyunki jeetne wala hi nahi par i hope he gets money bag he need money for his family..baki nahi mila to koi gal nahi bahar bahut sari khushkhabriya hai๐Ÿ˜›

yes he is having work
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackie

Yeah Sonali was on an ego trip when Upen asked Kari for help.

But, I think Dimpy is  the best female dancer in the house. I saw her in Nach Baliye &  Shrimaan vs Srimati. The girl can dance well in a lot of styles including contemporary and Terence Lewis has often praised her performances in the show.

karishma is better i saw in zara nach ke dekha show
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

PLZ GUYS POST ABOUT GAUTAM

They are not showing any footage of him since last few hours.