ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is pure shit... what the hell was that...
Toshiji's request so wrong.. but yah ishita deserves it.. she has called for the trouble herself... no one else is to be blamed.. are yaar koi apne pati ke ex ko ghar pe rehne deta hai... shit.. 
Raman he loves and madly loves ishita.. and cv's are planning to show raman believing that ishita is ignoring adi and all then I have got nothing to tell him... heights of idiocy that would be for sure...
Raman loves Ishita and he knows no matter what happens ishita will never do wrong to adi or for adi so...
shagun should be thrown out.. k fine chalo let her stay.. but raman should snap at her for even trying to talk against ishita like last time in the police station... tab raman ne ishita ka side liya tha.. now toh he should always take ishita's side...

It will be utter nonsense to show raman believing anthing against ishita..
The only dumbest possiblity... is ishita starts to think that raman, ruhi, adi and shagun make a complete family she s no where there... then JM ka kya kar sakte.. then RKB has to knock her down to make her realize that shagun is no where and will never be part of his life...

Overall the this track is pure SHIT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi gyz I am first tym posting a rply on d forum till nw I hav been a silent reader bt dis track is really getting on my nerves.
After today's episode I really have no hopes of nythng good happening in the show😡. Dont no how long we fans have suffer this shagun torture. .. 
After seeing today's episode shagun can easily manipulate the bhalla clan..😡
My only hope is wid Raman if he is wid ishita den nothing can go wrong. ..Hope dis stupid track ends soon n we get to see some cute ishra moments...fingers crossed😲
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adi is the main problem here. It's because of that brat shagun is staying in that house or else no one wants her. They know Adi can't stay without shagun. Entire family looses their thinking abilities when it comes to Adi
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
my hope is raman tooo... I have very high hopes from him... cv cant let us down when it comes to what raman should do... he has to be with ishita...

ADI is the trouble big prob... and now the weapon of shagun
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You really think Shagun is gonna bad mouth Ishita in front of Raman...
no ways...she's gonna get Raman drunk when Ishita isnt around...and make it look like they slept with each other...next in two weeks there will be a pregnancy report confirming that Shagun is pregnant...then Ishita will be forced to leave n Raman will be forced to marry Shagun...

then there will be a leap of 5 years...where Raman will get to know that Shagun was never pregnant and the baby he is raising with Shagun isnt his...but some orphan kid...
vidishi thumbnail
I used to love this serial a lot...Now this track is annoying...and illogical...Boring... 
Shagun should not do any nonsense...instead she should see how bhalla family is united and ramans love for ishita, Ruhi etc...Shagum should realize her mistake...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anjs

You really think Shagun is gonna bad mouth Ishita in front of Raman...

no ways...she's gonna get Raman drunk when Ishita isnt around...and make it look like they slept with each other...next in two weeks there will be a pregnancy report confirming that Shagun is pregnant...then Ishita will be forced to leave n Raman will be forced to marry Shagun...

then there will be a leap of 5 years...where Raman will get to know that Shagun was never pregnant and the baby he is raising with Shagun isnt his...but some orphan kid...

its painful to say but u sound right... ðŸ˜†
typical ekta show
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously lukng at d precap...I think shagun have won mrs. Bhalla...hw d hell Mrs.bhalla askd ishita 2 do dia does c 4got wat shagun did 2 ruhi n d one who saved ruhi n d reason why ruhi is wid dem is ishita...I realy felt bad 4 ishita...I knw c will agree 2 dis n will try 2 stay away 4rm adin raman will note dis n he will b hell angry on ishita...n den der will b bitterness n seperation...1st its.Mrs. Bhalla den will cum all s bhalla family..dey r so dam blinded by d lo've 4 der chirag of d house adi...dey nly care abt adi.n no one else...