Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

SS **LUNCHTIME** (DISCONTINUED) (Page 2)

sweetshre Senior Member
sweetshre
sweetshre

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
amazing story!!
fashion designers!!
interesting!!!
continue soon

lovedipta9 Groupbie
lovedipta9
lovedipta9

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Late. Late. Tongue
Still Here I'm. 
Sorry for the wait ! 

"Lunchtime" (3)

The next day crawled in and thankfully I didn't see my upcoming model and nuisance anywhere in the corridor. 
But I definitely couldn't douche the lunchtime. The ringtone of my cell rang as I saw "Aunt calling..." written over it.

"At home, In 20 minutes." She said instantly as I picked up. 
"Coming in 15..." I said and hung up.

Gripping the keys of my Audi, I drove over to my place, to see Aunt sitting in the hall, busy with the other designs of the collection that She herself had designed. 
The mansion was as usual illuminated with several lights and the servants walked over with various stuff. 
There were around 15-20 servants in total among which 10 were permanent ones.

"Anush ji... A cold drink please..." I said to one of the elderly ones and he nodded to bring me what i wanted.

"Yes, Aunt... any problem..??" i asked, sitting on another couch.

"Nothing. She's waiting in the checking room upstairs. Go see." She said, and passed me the bouquet of flowers. 
Manners Randhir. Manners ! I grunted to myself.

"Are the flowers at all necessary..??" I said, sprinting up on my feet and brushed the creases on my shirt, and folded it a bit at the back of the jeans.

"Yes, it is..." She said with a smile.

The dresses were obviously ready! Two of then were flowing gowns, 3 were midi's. One was a jumpsuit, another a turtle neck. The last was the turquoise blue, show stopper lever designer A rifted gown with slits and net work, which I didn't want THAT girl to wear ! 
It was my master piece of season and even Aunt had appreciated it... which she rarely did.

I sprinted up, to the while polished room, with marbles and spot lights fitted. There was a changing room at the corner... and yes, Mirrors and couches. 
Whatever one needs during a photo shoot or even while training a model everything was there. I even had shoes ready.

"Good afternoon.." I strained a smile at the lady, sitting on the brown couch, her sleek legs crossed over, the hair, on the one side and open, and head looking down, busy noticing the new fashion magazine.

"Good Afternoon Randhir..." She looked up and passed a smile as I handed her over the bouquet.

"Nice... so are you ready..??" I frowned at her.

"Sanyukta Agarwal here..." She passed her hand for a shake and I took it in and kissed her back of the palm. Manners ! Damn to the industries manners but I knew Aunt was keeping an eye on me.

Yes, CCTV cameras. I had to behave for the first 10 minutes and then she'd leave.

"And well.. yes I've looking forward to working..." She chuckled with a smile, with drawing her hand. 
I have her a smirk .

"You are lucky that my Aunt chose someone like you as a model for me.." I grinned.

"I showed myself, the day I tripped. Yesterday..." She smirked my way, brushing her mid locks of hair.

No speck of makeup. Just a bit of daily sun lotion and gloss. And a tiniest bit of kohl. 
No wonder Aunt had chosen her. She was exactly suitable for the butterfly winter collection.

"Okay, lets start working then. The first rule is, no tripping over your stilettos..." I gave a smirk, looking through the 7 dresses.

Sanyukta's face went a uh-oh look and I laughed in myself.

This was going to be fun... Real fun..!!

*to be continued*

"Lunchtime" (4)

"NO! Thik sey... !! I told you NOT to trip Sanyukta..!" I shouted at this girl for the 12 th time now and now she was getting on my nerves!

'I always use small heels or flats, I'm sorry.." She quipped, with all the attitude she got. No puppy face expected from her.

"Forget those! PRACTICE AT HOME.." I barked and went to the rack to take out the first midi for her to try.

"Magenta... It's beautiful..." She chipped, taking in hand the material...

"I designed it.. obviously it is.." I snorted with pride.

"Hmm...!! I'll go change." Sanyukta took the dress in her hands and sprinted off to change.

I waited for a few minutes and looked at her, as she came out, placing and fiddling with her hair with a bit of chaste.

I had to admit the fact that she was looking pretty... and yes that dress suited her creamy skinny complexion and big dark dazzling eyes.

"Looking good.." I said, smirking. I wouldn't deny a fact that wasn't true.

"Thanks a lot." She said, standing with her hand on her crease of the waist as she posed.

"Now, walk, cat walk..." I ordered as moved on the way.

"Okay.." She said and walked on the carpet.

"Chin up... look up... straight at me..." I showed her, sitting on the audience chair... 
"Correct... legs straight... yes, don't pull your dress..." I giggled at the second one and she gave me a glare...

"is this okay..??" She asked after almost an hour of practice as she flopped down beside me, with a heavy sigh.

"For now.. yes..." I glinted at her, with a smirk.

"Finally...!!" She huffed, throwing her head back and rested it on the head rest.

She was about to leave... when i called her...

"Sanyukta..." 
"Yes..??" She looked back at me with a jolt.

I moved forward and pushed a wild hair strand falling on her face, and tucked it at the back of her ear...

"See you at 4 p.m. tomorrow..." I churned. And saw a pinkish hue on her face.

"See you..." She chipped.

"Bye Meghan ma'am.." She said to Aunt as she left...

And I was left grinning...

"This girl is interesting..." I grinned, looking at the dresses that she'd just worn ...

*to be continued*

THANK YOU FOR READING ! Smile

Sorry, won't be able to Send PMs. Cry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manasee_vsmilyroyIndhu27Zumi_VampvidhichaudhurySweetiePie25newmoon18

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Interesting ff.. Continue soon.. 
Luv it 
So rd is fashion designer n sanyu is model? 
Nice<3 

Chandu 

Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 16 January 2015 at 3:04am
vidhichaudhury Senior Member
vidhichaudhury
vidhichaudhury

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Awesome.loved it.pls continue soon.
lovedipta9 Groupbie
lovedipta9
lovedipta9

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I'm Late due to my exams beginning soon Unhappy
Sorry ! 

Here goes the next part !! Wink 

"Lunchtime" (5)

The next day i was busy with my laptop, sitting in the canteen looking at the new makeover at the stage in which the occasion was to be held in the next 5 days when I heard someone knock the table quite gently.

'Randhir, hey, may I sit here..??" Sanyukta chipped, there was tray with some food in her hands...

"Yeah, take your seat.." I offered. No, she wasn't that bad. I mean our first meeting no doubt had been in a hurry and was awful but wasn't that didn't mean that she was BAD. 
Nope it did not. 
I noted that down mentally. Maybe useful for my future.

"4 p.m. Your place right..??" She asked, sipping on her protein shake maybe. No that was a mild shake.

"Yes, have you practiced...?" I looked up at her face, from the laptop screen and shut it down.

'Hmm..." She answered sipping, and then lifted her lips up, " Well. I can manage with 4 inches now..." She dazzled a smile.

"Good, but you need to wear 6 inches.." I grinned back.

"Oh ! Shit...! Please Randhir..." Sanyukta babbled and twitched her mouth a bit...

"oh please ! It's upto Aunt, I can't do a thing." I looked away, pressing my palm on my lips to suppress a laugh at her annoyed irritated face.

"That isn't fair.." She grunted.

"You are the model and aunt's paying you..." I stated the fact, supporting myself on the elbows on the table and leaned forward towards her.

"True..." She chimed. "But I'm not a born model... am doing this for the pay only..." Sanyukta looked at me into the eye.

"Good pocket money. That too of a few thousands...!" I grinned.

"A few ten thousands..." She winked.

"So... have a boyfriend..??" I couldn't find an easier topic to start.. This was the most common thing people discussed..

"Never had one..." She said looking down, maybe hiding a blush...

"Seriously..?" I controlled my popping eyes. A girl as pretty as her SHOULD have at least have a ex-boyfriend if not a current one...!!

"Yep.." She answered shortly and looked at me, "How about you..? A girlfriend famous guy..?" She giggled. Oh yes, being Meghan Shekhawat's nephew I WAS a famous one.

"No.. Way to famous to fool around with any random girl... Yes, I did have an ex though..." I answered leaning back on the comfortable chair. Note the sarcasm. It wasn't at all comfortable.

'Cool... And, well can I ask for a help..?" She said, looking at a text message on her phone that had just entered.

"Yes say..." I nodded.

"Can you drop me to your house...?? I mean i have classes till 3.30 pm and my car... well my friend got it towed. " She grumbled.

"Sure..." I smiled.

"Thank you!" She pressed a dazzling smile yet again !

I leaned forward and rubbed my thumb near her lips, so as to, remove the fudge left over by the milkshake... 
This time she kept smiling and poked my forehead with the forefinger... and giggled...

"Friends.?" She extended her hands... I took her hand and pulled her closer so that I could whisper...

"More for now..." I chipped the whispering near her ear as I felt those little goosebumps on her skin, as she looked with those hazel eyes towards me and winked to bubble away towards her class...!!!

*to be continued*

Hope you liked it ... Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indhu27newmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Read last three parts together
They were awsme

Sandhir become friends finally

I really loved it