SS **LUNCHTIME** (DISCONTINUED)

lovedipta9 Groupbie
lovedipta9
lovedipta9

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Hey there everyone! Smile
I have a Short Story on Sandhir in Mind 
It's name is "LUNCHTIMEBig smile

I'm posting the first part here.. It's a 10 shots! 

DO LEAVE REVIEWS! Smile
And tell me if I should continue or not..!! Smile

"Lunchtime..."

I was running down the hall or actually then through the corridor towards the canteen of the college, when I tripped down on something, and fell flat on the floor. 
Then, as I was about to push myself up, someone who wasn't paying attention towards the floor at all tripped over my hand and fell ON me, her heels injuring my worked out arms. 
"Ouch!" I yelped and yanked her away from me, and looked her way glaring..!! 
She was busy, brushing her arms off those dirt particles. While, her so called designer dress was also ruined...!! 
MY T-shirt ! 
Damn this bloody... whoever she was..!!

"What's your problem ! Dekh ke nhi chal sakti..!!" I growled at her, picking myself up. 
"Look at yourself..!! Floor pey soye tum the, main nhi...!! Now Move aside..!!" She shoved... 
"Zyada akar maat dikhao, Miss whoever you are. Designing college mein, learn some designing than flaunting your heels and dress...!" I showed her, indicating her almost party wear, but there was no make up on her face. 
Ajjeb ladki h...!

"Grr...!! You learn some manners first..!" She showed her index and pushing aside her tousled hair, passed on the different direction.

"And I have a name, Mr. Famous Randhir Singh Shekhawat. It's Sanyukta. Sanyukta Agarwal and pin that in the memo of your head..." she looked at me, turning her neck with utter attitude. 
"Sanyukta..." I spit her name and rushed towards the canteen..!! 
I was late...!! 
God...! 
Aunt would kill me the next time or maybe this itself...

The only one who could tame me... was my Aunt...! And Fashion designing was her industry. One mistake and my future was drained..!!

*to be continued* (if i get a good response)

THANK YOU FOR READING ! Smile

Do tell if you liked it for not! Big smile

Edited by lovedipta9 - 04 May 2015 at 11:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyflowersanserpentina200SoumyaMauryasabalumia1Indhu27namyasweetshreNitraLuvSHQZumi_Vamp-Mrdodokk-newmoon18Heavenly_Dreams

namya Senior Member
namya
namya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Nice concept
Update ASAP
Nitra Senior Member
Nitra
Nitra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Aawm start plz continue
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
It was nyc yr
Would luv to read it

Update soon
Wtng
Pm me for sure

Luv u
Keep smiling
serpentina200 Newbie
serpentina200
serpentina200

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedipta9

Hey there everyone! Smile
I have a Short Story on Sandhir in Mind 
It's name is "LUNCHTIMEBig smile

I'm posting the first part here.. It's a 10 shots! 

DO LEAVE REVIEWS! Smile
And tell me if I should continue or not..!! Smile

"Lunchtime..."

I was running down the hall or actually then through the corridor towards the canteen of the college, when I tripped down on something, and fell flat on the floor. 
Then, as I was about to push myself up, someone who wasn't paying attention towards the floor at all tripped over my hand and fell ON me, her heels injuring my worked out arms. 
"Ouch!" I yelped and yanked her away from me, and looked her way glaring..!! 
She was busy, brushing her arms off those dirt particles. While, her so called designer dress was also ruined...!! 
MY T-shirt ! 
Damn this bloody... whoever she was..!!

"What's your problem ! Dekh ke nhi chal sakti..!!" I growled at her, picking myself up. 
"Look at yourself..!! Floor pey soye tum the, main nhi...!! Now Move aside..!!" She shoved... 
"Zyada akar maat dikhao, Miss whoever you are. Designing college mein, learn some designing than flaunting your heels and dress...!" I showed her, indicating her almost party wear, but there was no make up on her face. 
Ajjeb ladki h...!

"Grr...!! You learn some manners first..!" She showed her index and pushing aside her tousled hair, passed on the different direction.

"And I have a name, Mr. Famous Randhir Singh Shekhawat. It's Sanyukta. Sanyukta Agarwal and pin that in the memo of your head..." she looked at me, turning her neck with utter attitude. 
"Sanyukta..." I spit her name and rushed towards the canteen..!! 
I was late...!! 
God...! 
Aunt would kill me the next time or maybe this itself...

The only one who could tame me... was my Aunt...! And Fashion designing was her industry. One mistake and my future was drained..!!

*to be continued* (if i get a good response)

Do tell if you liked it for not! Big smile

continue asap its nice

lovedipta9 Groupbie
lovedipta9
lovedipta9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Sorry for the wait ! Confused Cry  
Here goes the next part to this SS  !! Smile

"Lunchtime" (2)

As I'd thought. I WAS late and Aunt was sitting there on the table, in the canteen, wearing a new designer Sabyasachi saree, while her manicured polished hands, where busy fiddling something on her Iphone6.

"Randhir, you are late." She chipped without looking at me, as I came across and placed my sling bag on the table, while taking a seat opposite to her.

"I'm sorry Aunt. Some girl... she tripped over me." I huffed. Looking down and ordered two cold coffees.

"Anyway, just 5 minutes though so I'll leave you... I need you to design the butterfly winter collection for the upcoming show. Hope the training works and I've selected the model also. She's a student." She said, looking at me for the first time in the whole conversation and gave a small smile.

She was the woman who brought me up, so I couldn't complain. 

Well, it was not like Mom and Dad were not there. They still are, but when I joined fashion designing I had to shift in with aunt and they left for Sydney.

"But... Aunt that's next week.! I'm still a final yer student... I mean... how...??" i asked, sipping my drink as the order came.

"Manage. Final year you are in. Next year I'm launching you for what!? I need to see your potential..!" She ordered me with utmost business-like care.

When it came to things like this, Aunt was always just so strict.

"Anyway, i'll make the designs by today then, how many pieces, 7 I guess." I said, calming myself down. 

I had completed 10 designs in a day, a few days ago. I mean few months ago... I could do THIS one quite easily .

"Yes, and you have to start practicing with the model tomorrow onward. Told you, she's a student. Good figure, nice looks, tamed, but naive..." She said, passing me on some colour selections on the designs.

I needed the material delivered by 3 hours and she knew it. And being her, she would easily do it..!

"Okay, what did you say her name was again...??" I asked, looking at her.

"I didn't tell you the name... It's Sanyukta. Sanyukta Agarwal... 3rd year Designing. A year junior than you..." She named her and I looked up in suddenness...

I scoffed, "Sanyukta ...??" I frowned at her... 
now, what was this...??

This was my worst lunchtime ever !

"Tomorrow, called her at lunch. Talk and meet and discuss with her. No annoyance allowed." She filched and fitted her heels properly.

"As you say Aunt. And she doesn't know how to handle heels..." I grunted.

"Make her..." She ordered. Sipped the last of her drink and left in her BMW.

I banged on the table after she left! 
Damn that girl !!

*to be continued*

Buddy me for PMs. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SoumyaMauryaIndhu27sabalumia1namyasweetshreZumi_Vampnewmoon18Heavenly_Dreams

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
It was nyc yr