India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Am I the only one? (Page 2)

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
agree every episode post the ME's have been amazing!! This is another reason i hate MEs, nothing ever happens in them, all the drama is saved for the episodes after.. they're just a waste of time with filler scenesLOL but yes, that particular episode was amazing!!! His heartbroken expressions broke something inside of me and Ishaani's heart piercing scream gave me serious goosebumps.. Kudos to the whole team for these brilliant episodesClapClapClap

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

No elvish..u r nt alone
The episode ws a whole tragedy in itself tat i cried most of the day on v v v petty issues wich evn didnt deserve to b cried upon..
Nw aftr reading this i reflected bck nd got my reason...
M v sensitive nd i get easily affected by thngs nd yday ws a completetragedy...nd m still nt able to overcome it..today its gng to b worse nd from wht i think this week z gonna b a v emotional trauma..they might end fri epi wid ranveer sinking..nd i dnt knw hw m i gonna tolerate tat?
Tina, you're sooo sweet. Your posts make me smile. So glad to have you here. Thank you for being with us. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinatartari

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

agree every episode post the ME's have been amazing!! This is another reason i hate MEs, nothing ever happens in them, all the drama is saved for the episodes after.. they're just a waste of time with filler scenesLOL but yes, that particular episode was amazing!!! His heartbroken expressions broke something inside of me and Ishaani's heart piercing scream gave me serious goosebumps.. Kudos to the whole team for these brilliant episodesClapClapClap
the Special Episodes are good as they increase the tension and then BOOM! This one was also like that. I mean they need a cliffhanger kind of thing for the viewers to wait. Dunno why, but I don't feel excited for anything until it's played on tv. So, I just get it rather easily.
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you, guys. I thought I was the only one acting so stupid. :/
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by tinatartari

No elvish..u r nt alone
The episode ws a whole tragedy in itself tat i cried most of the day on v v v petty issues wich evn didnt deserve to b cried upon..
Nw aftr reading this i reflected bck nd got my reason...
M v sensitive nd i get easily affected by thngs nd yday ws a completetragedy...nd m still nt able to overcome it..today its gng to b worse nd from wht i think this week z gonna b a v emotional trauma..they might end fri epi wid ranveer sinking..nd i dnt knw hw m i gonna tolerate tat?
Tina, you're sooo sweet. Your posts make me smile. So glad to have you here. Thank you for being with us. :)

Thnks Elvish.. Smile
It really means a lot to me..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index