India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Am I the only one?

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Am I the only one in the hangover of the last night's episode? Entire day today I couldn't really focus on the things I did (not that there was something great to focus on but, yeah). Everything I saw at night still seems as fresh as ever and the emotions these two characters displayed have had a lasting effect on me. Can't really forget their expressions, Ranveer's dialogues, Ishaani's scream and those little freezing moments when he collapsed. Geez! I know you guys are getting bored of my stupid talks, but do you feel something like this, or it's just me??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusitinytoesgoodyroshni.r3Mahi_veAnrayshanebunaOmaRamdassLoveLives4Ever

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Am I the only one in the hangover of the last night's episode? Entire day today I couldn't really focus on the things I did (not that there was something great to focus on but, yeah). Everything I saw at night still seems as fresh as ever and the emotions these two characters displayed have had a lasting effect on me. Can't really forget their expressions, Ranveer's dialogues, Ishaani's scream and those little freezing moments when he collapsed. Geez! I know you guys are getting bored of my stupid talks, but do you feel something like this, or it's just me??

You are not the only one Elvish..Embarrassed
That's what was so good about yesterday's episode...it was very impactful and heart touching...The expressions and sadness in Ranveer's eyes...Ishaani's scream(oh boy that was something)...evrything was potrayed so powerfully along with some worth remembering dialogues as well...it was imo definitely among the best episodes of MATSH that we have seen since start...only a couple other epi of MATSH even come closer imo...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 8:41am
mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
No buddy you are not alone in this.
God whole day I kept on remembering those wet eyes and the brokenness in them. His dialogue, asking for death for himself if even once he had loved her truly for 17 years and if God existed. Wow!!
CV's heads of to u.
Seriously I couldn't concentrate on a single work properly. Even Shakespeare's tragedies somehow mutated into MATSH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
No elvish..u r nt alone
The episode ws a whole tragedy in itself tat i cried most of the day on v v v petty issues wich evn didnt deserve to b cried upon..
Nw aftr reading this i reflected bck nd got my reason...
M v sensitive nd i get easily affected by thngs nd yday ws a completetragedy...nd m still nt able to overcome it..today its gng to b worse nd from wht i think this week z gonna b a v emotional trauma..they might end fri epi wid ranveer sinking..nd i dnt knw hw m i gonna tolerate tat?

Edited by tinatartari - 25 December 2014 at 8:33am

Elvish_Hobbit

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Buddy you could not concentrate today only but for the past 3 to 4 days i am not able to concentrate on my work thinking about this.

viktori_vikusi

fireroad99 Goldie
fireroad99
fireroad99

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You are not the only one here
when ishaani scream 
it felt ilike i have deaf 
becz i could only hear ishaani's scream
its becz that she scream her GUTS OUT
and i can still hear her scream even when i was sleeping
Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Omg i thought it was me who just kept hearing math in my head and imagining ishveer
eeeeeeeee IF-Sizzlerz
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

ranveer's dialogue in wed's epi...d tum hi ho part...ishani's love...nd her realization...
the scenes altogetehr...its soemthing that keeps coming again and again in my mind..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index