Am I the only one?

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Am I the only one in the hangover of the last night's episode? Entire day today I couldn't really focus on the things I did (not that there was something great to focus on but, yeah). Everything I saw at night still seems as fresh as ever and the emotions these two characters displayed have had a lasting effect on me. Can't really forget their expressions, Ranveer's dialogues, Ishaani's scream and those little freezing moments when he collapsed. Geez! I know you guys are getting bored of my stupid talks, but do you feel something like this, or it's just me??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Am I the only one in the hangover of the last night's episode? Entire day today I couldn't really focus on the things I did (not that there was something great to focus on but, yeah). Everything I saw at night still seems as fresh as ever and the emotions these two characters displayed have had a lasting effect on me. Can't really forget their expressions, Ranveer's dialogues, Ishaani's scream and those little freezing moments when he collapsed. Geez! I know you guys are getting bored of my stupid talks, but do you feel something like this, or it's just me??

You are not the only one Elvish..😳
That's what was so good about yesterday's episode...it was very impactful and heart touching...The expressions and sadness in Ranveer's eyes...Ishaani's scream(oh boy that was something)...evrything was potrayed so powerfully along with some worth remembering dialogues as well...it was imo definitely among the best episodes of MATSH that we have seen since start...only a couple other epi of MATSH even come closer imo...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
No buddy you are not alone in this.
God whole day I kept on remembering those wet eyes and the brokenness in them. His dialogue, asking for death for himself if even once he had loved her truly for 17 years and if God existed. Wow!!
CV's heads of to u.
Seriously I couldn't concentrate on a single work properly. Even Shakespeare's tragedies somehow mutated into MATSH.

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No elvish..u r nt alone
The episode ws a whole tragedy in itself tat i cried most of the day on v v v petty issues wich evn didnt deserve to b cried upon..
Nw aftr reading this i reflected bck nd got my reason...
M v sensitive nd i get easily affected by thngs nd yday ws a completetragedy...nd m still nt able to overcome it..today its gng to b worse nd from wht i think this week z gonna b a v emotional trauma..they might end fri epi wid ranveer sinking..nd i dnt knw hw m i gonna tolerate tat?
Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Buddy you could not concentrate today only but for the past 3 to 4 days i am not able to concentrate on my work thinking about this.
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are not the only one here
when ishaani scream 
it felt ilike i have deaf 
becz i could only hear ishaani's scream
its becz that she scream her GUTS OUT
and i can still hear her scream even when i was sleeping
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i thought it was me who just kept hearing math in my head and imagining ishveer
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

ranveer's dialogue in wed's epi...d tum hi ho part...ishani's love...nd her realization...
the scenes altogetehr...its soemthing that keeps coming again and again in my mind..😳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
agree every episode post the ME's have been amazing!! This is another reason i hate MEs, nothing ever happens in them, all the drama is saved for the episodes after.. they're just a waste of time with filler scenes😆 but yes, that particular episode was amazing!!! His heartbroken expressions broke something inside of me and Ishaani's heart piercing scream gave me serious goosebumps.. Kudos to the whole team for these brilliant episodes👏👏👏
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tinatartari

No elvish..u r nt alone
The episode ws a whole tragedy in itself tat i cried most of the day on v v v petty issues wich evn didnt deserve to b cried upon..
Nw aftr reading this i reflected bck nd got my reason...
M v sensitive nd i get easily affected by thngs nd yday ws a completetragedy...nd m still nt able to overcome it..today its gng to b worse nd from wht i think this week z gonna b a v emotional trauma..they might end fri epi wid ranveer sinking..nd i dnt knw hw m i gonna tolerate tat?

Tina, you're sooo sweet. Your posts make me smile. So glad to have you here. Thank you for being with us. :)