Humsafars

25th December:Written Update: Humsafars

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Part 1

Alvira comes to Sahir who is in tears. She tells Sahir that he seems troubled since a couple of days and if there is any special reason. Sahir recollects Arzoo telling him, i love you. He gets up with a start and says YES. Sahir says Zeenat is being sent to US for her early recovery. Alvira says that means time left with you to fulfill your promise is too less. Sahir gets tensed.

Arzoo is happy as she enters the outhouse. She twirls around and falls on the bed with a big smile. She takes Asharfi on her hand and talks to him. She asks him if he knows how it feels like to fly in the skies. She says love teaches you to fly. Arzoo says since when Sahir told me he loves me am on cloud 7. She shows Asharfi the bracelet and says Sahir gave it to me. Its mine. Isnt it pretty. Arzoo wonders what she should gift to Sahir in return. She suddenly gets an idea. 

Zaki worries how to tell Arzoo about how Sahir is fooling her. Samaira is busy chatting with her friends and tells them she is getting engaged to Zaki but only if he agrees on the date. Zaki fumes on her. He tells Samaira that she must be tired lying. Samaira says my dreams will come true and Zaki says no matter what, none of this will come true. Samaira stops Zaki. Zaki says i hate you, why do u wanna marry me, u need a psychiatrist. He turns to leave and Samaira says if u think i am lying, prove it. Zaki confidently says will prove it soon. Samaira wonders why Zaki is so confident. 

Arzoo comes in Sahirs room. Sahir is shirtless. Arzoo says got something for u. Sahir asks what. Arzoo says i wanted to give u something but u have everything, so hard task. Sahir says u did the hard task so another gift. Arzoo says wont take, this is not fair. Sahir says all is fair in love and war. Arzoo relents. Sahir says.. ur Jhumroo Khan is too old so new one. Arzoo thanks him. Sahir asks for his gift and Arzoo gives him a gift wrapped in her dupatta. Sahir opens the gift wrapper and sees its a knot. Arzoo says this knot is for you. This is my promise to you, to Allah that i love only you. Sahir is stunned. Eyelocks. Arzoo holds Sahirs hand. She tells Sahir to meet her at the place where he... Sahir asks where he what.. Arzoo says told those three words that make life what it is. She says she will wait for him there. Sahir slams the paper weight and fumes. 

Kurti Apa is about to put a taveez under Arzoo's bed when Asharfi screams. Kurti asks him to stay quiet. She says ur Lucknowi Bakri thinks she is too smart but i think 10 steps ahead. This taveez is from a big Maulvi, now we shall see how Sahir-Zaki hate Arzoo.

Part 2

Zaki is sitting in his room lost in thoughts and drinking. Alvira comes to him and says is anything left to ruin urself. What is missing in my upbringing. First you with Samaira and now u drinking. Zaki says Samaira is lying, i wont marry her. Alvira says something is missing in my upbringing, the kid i dreamt big for is ruining his life. What do u want in life. Zaki hugs her and cries. Alvira asks him what he wants... Zaki says .. 'Main zindagi se ARZOO chahta hun'. Alvira is taken aback. Zaki says i love Arzoo and will marry only her. He says, she is my lifes goal, passion. She is my everything. Alvira asks Zaki what he is saying. Zaki says i cant see anything bad happen to Arzoo. He makes Alvira touch his head and says.. i will tell Arzoo all the truth. Now. He walks past Alvira. Alvira is taken aback and stunned. 

Part 3

Arzoo gets up on seeing Sahir outside the outhouse. Its all decked up. Arzoo says i have never had faith in love but you made me believe in love. I was broken from within, now i am complete. You have completed me. Thank you for being my HUMSAFAR. She hugs Sahir who hugs her back. Sahir is grinding his teeth.

Later in the night, Zaki comes looking for Arzoo when Arzoo comes. She tells him she is very happy. She says its the happiest day of her life, she got the biggest happiness in her life. She says wanna share my happiness with my bestie. Arzoo tells Zaki she got her Humsafar today. Zaki is taken aback. Arzoo says when i will tell u who it is, u wont believe it. Arzoo says .. humare humsafar ka naam hai.. Zaki says.. Sahir Azeem Chaudhary. Arzoo asks how did u know. Zaki says what you think is the biggest happiness of ur life is the biggest fraud. Sahir doesnt love u, he is lying. Arzoo is stunned. Arzoo says.. lie.. what are u saying..! Zaki closes his eyes. Arzoo says ur lying. Sahir loves me. Zaki says its a sham. A drama. Arzoo asks why would Sahir do this to me. Zaki says only he can answer that question. Arzoo is shocked. 

Precap --- Arzoo asks Sahir if he is lying to her, is he playing a game. Is his love a lie. She asks him to answer. Sahir looks at Arzoo with arrogance. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 December 2014 at 8:25am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

onathappanblusky165dent4uahutaAlisha_Ahappydays30MissIamTheBossapril10neon_girlKatelyn..KpopIsLife..maanmeet1-Chipper-Treat-kinu17TeAmo_Messi-Anitha--Swetha-

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much tanu
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanx for the quick update...:)
..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..