Today's episode-25th dec (Page 3)

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by aneri.fan

Originally posted by eshasrk

My gosh Sukku is hilarious ROFL ROFL ROFL...I almost fell from my chair seeing him flirting with Gaya ROFL
Did someone predict that Umesh and Sukku would go and invite Viraj or was it in a OS ????
Don't know anymore, I remember I read it here and that is exactly what happened  !!!

But...I did not like that they went to invite Viraj, who is clearly not willing to come , only for their stupid plan 
Ummm... I did write something like that.Ouch But sirf isliye because they said yesterday that they were going. Please don't hate me. * pouts* 

Nahin yaar LOL LOL LOL, why would I hate you LOL LOL
I remembered that I read it somewhere but wasn't so sure
But frankly I am not liking the way this is going...this plan of the cousins is surely going to have some consequences 
Hmmm... I agree. I definitely didn't want Viru to hear it.D'oh
I'm hoping he does the decent thing here- Keeps his mouth shut. Then hopefully he'll give Nisha that lecture he gave to Priyanka... Don't let anything get in the way of you achieving your dreams. Phir Nisha (finally) will become a shooter. He probably sees her as a kid. Shouldn't trouble him much. For now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky27

@shwets : didn't watch today epi bt after reading d review hd d same thought it mind tht aren't d cafe sandwiches frm outside 
Anyways nw dis suspense is killing me whether Viraj has heard nisha or nt 

Goddd 23.15 hrs more...

I think Viraj would have heard it..but will probably ignore it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa__UptoNoGood_

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by erised.

When gaya asked red carpet nahi hai..umesh replied hum carpet ghar ke andar bichaate hain...ROFL

That was too good...Umesh is too innocent in handling people like Gaya..ROFL

So true..chalo umesh to bach gya Gaya se...wht will hppn when Gaya will see that d boy with whom she is flirting wid is d son of ramesh..with whom she flirted earlierLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged

When gaya asked red carpet nahi hai..umesh replied hum carpet ghar ke andar bichaate hain...ROFL

So true..chalo umesh to bach gya Gaya se...wht will hppn when Gaya will see that d boy with whom she is flirting wid is d son of ramesh..with whom she flirted earlierLOLLOL

That's going to be interesting. You see Sukku knows about Gaya and her flirting...but Ramesh thinks Gaya is very nice women...he would be shocked to see her flirting with his son..ROFL
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

That's going to be interesting. You see Sukku knows about Gaya and her flirting...but Ramesh thinks Gaya is very nice women...he would be shocked to see her flirting with his son..ROFL

Hahhah..yup..wht will be d reaction of laxmi...when she will see Gaya flirting with her both husband n sonLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@erised But by looking at the situation, neither Ramesh or Lakshmi is in the right frame of mind for fun. May be Gaya will be annoyed that Ramesh isn't giving her attention. May be she will ask Sukku about Ramesh..LOL
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged

@erised But by looking at the situation, neither Ramesh or Lakshmi is in the right frame of mind for fun. May be Gaya will be annoyed that Ramesh isn't giving her attention. May be she will ask Sukku about Ramesh..LOL

I hope..wo gusse mein party se chali jaaye...want 2 see viraj n all cousins having fun..Gaya is irritating..kabbab mei haddi..
She will say "oh my my..yaha toh humari koi izzat hi nhi hai..hum ja rhe hain.."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged

I hope..wo gusse mein party se chali jaaye...want 2 see viraj n all cousins having fun..Gaya is irritating..kabbab mei haddi..
She will say "oh my my..yaha toh humari koi izzat hi nhi hai..hum ja rhe hain.."

I think with problems in hand, Gaya would be left alone to roam in the house and she will meet Viren and Mohan too...She should meet Rupan..that would be fun..LOL

Go to top